• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos IV midazolam/Versed. Anyone with experience?

It's true, this thread has got me so jacked to try it, I scheduled my own colonoscopy to find out.

Check me in the trip report later.

I had a colonoscopy to have propafol and fentanyl.

Waking up in the druggiest most fucked up state and feeling that afterglow for that day was quite worth the bowel prep (almost) its a pity my toilet was blocked though.

When I was an inpatient I nicked a bunch of midazolam amps and whacked them in my central line - lost several hours acting like a loon according to the nurses present. This was after previously being given midazolam for a transoesopageal echocardiogram, dr stepped out the room didn't lock the meds away! Wouldn't do it again...

Those things'll slice your fingers off, these days, what with the automatic snapping shut.

Was your sonagram-thing for pancreatitis, by any chance? Always thought it's not a good scanning device if half the time it induces what it was looking for.

I had this for my endoscopy along with fentanyl 3 times. It was in a spray that they sprayed in my mouth. I dont think it took 10 minutes. More like a 10 seconds. First two times it knocked me out hard within a couple minutes. The third time it didn't work so good and I was kind of awake for the surgery. At that time I was taking xanax for sleep so just kind of assumed it was a cross tolerance. I felt good when I woke up.... but its not that recreational. I thought it was propofol the first 2 times actually, but I asked the doctor and he said no its midazolam. Even though I can't find anything online about a sublingual spray.

Just a little update. I did a 2.5mg IV shot with no ill effects, felt AMAZING and awhile after (about 2 hours) passed peacefully asleep. Obviously bigger doses around 7-10mg doses could be kinda dangerous. Depending on tolerance, it could put you to sleep very quickly if IV'd, as well as possibly cause respiratory depression. If someone does this (larger doses IV'd, have a sitter just in case), be careful.

Nice to hear that you enjoyed it. I always found that iv benzos just produce a blank oblivion without any euphoria. But everyone reacts differently to drugs...

^ Lol, have you scheduled your procedure yet? A.m. looking forward to that trip report