• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV Methylphenidate

I am reading these and am somewhat confused. ..only because I have done Ritalin for 10 years I is a simple process though they are mucking around with the formula now...making it hard to do this way:(

I'm doing this tomorrow; 60 mg. I haven't used uppers for more than a week now, so my tolerance is pretty low.

What do you think? Will I feel it at all, or is it just a waste?

Anyone here have any experience IV'ing ritalin(methylphenidate)???
Ive heard it works pretty good without causing any more negative side effects than any other typical IV'ed pill.(i.e. clogged veins, etc..)

If so....whats the best method?....I heard that your supposed to use alot of water....true??
Im using IV Concerta and you can imagine how thick that solution is but I still do it

I used to get Biphentin (the capsule with the beads) and just pulverize the absolute shit out of it, add some water, and filter it. (I buy EMPTY cigarette tubes meant for rolling, cut them in half and take the paper off. I used to use cotton but no matter how careful I was I just kept getting really bad cotton fever from some kind of bacteria so I switched and legit never had a problem since). Never heated it ever, I don't know why you would. Just went to PubChem to check out what the solubility of methylphenidate is (greater than or equal to 100 mg/mL at 68° F) and use that as a dosing and extraction guide. Never had a problem ODing, felt like a long lasting coke but without that real "rush" you get from coke - y'know, the one that makes the world sound like you're in a tin can for a moment.

Im using IV Concerta and you can imagine how thick that solution is but I still do it
I used to do that till I got my doctor to prescribe me this. In all honesty I got absolutely sick of peeling the shell off the pil, cutting off the sponge carefully, peeling the waxy outer layer off without slicing myself with the box cutter/razor it was a nitemare. Not to mention after doing all that the inner solution is still goop. So I just IV the shells and either take the innards normally or mix it into a drink.

I used to get Biphentin (the capsule with the beads) and just pulverize the absolute shit out of it, add some water, and filter it. (I buy EMPTY cigarette tubes meant for rolling, cut them in half and take the paper off. I used to use cotton but no matter how careful I was I just kept getting really bad cotton fever from some kind of bacteria so I switched and legit never had a problem since). Never heated it ever, I don't know why you would. Just went to PubChem to check out what the solubility of methylphenidate is (greater than or equal to 100 mg/mL at 68° F) and use that as a dosing and extraction guide. Never had a problem ODing, felt like a long lasting coke but without that real "rush" you get from coke - y'know, the one that makes the world sound like you're in a tin can for a moment.
Thank you for this answer straight to the point instructions without lecturing or acting judgy lol iv been searching forever

I have one question tho how do you get the beeds to crush into powder i have been trying for 30min now and they are still 95% beeds

This sounds like Finnish medikinet I used to have on recipe untill I started methadone and they took them off.. that's why I use concerta because 54mg concerta =10€
and medikinet 50mg=35-50€

I have one question tho how do you get the beeds to crush into powder i have been trying for 30min now and they are still 95% beeds
I use a clean paber, a bank note, and something that is or at least looks like a laughing gas canister (round, no roughness). Even a lighter will do, or similar..
Put beads in clean paper, surround with banknote, banknotes are strong, and basically it might take only a minute if I'm lucky. Just roll the thing back and forth on the banknote, you will hear a cracking sound, I asssume. And when you dont hear it, then do whatever you do.
In my country you can buy all the stuff in pharmacy, besides micron filters. But when you tell them that you are an IV user, then the pharmacy will literally provide hundreds of micron filters and various syringes etc.
Fun fact: I doubt I would be injecting 60mg methylphenidate multiple times daily, with a touch of oxy, if not for micron filters. (I used to shoot speed when I was a kid, really ghetto-like; then I stopped, I think conscription got in the way, not sure.) And now I have shot up almost daily for some months, almost exclusively one vein (its a big one). But easy access to those things has meant that at nights like this (I have literally shot up 2x60mg pills twice in the past 2 hours, most likely 10 total today - this is not regular behaviour, special day). So today I have pierced my nice vein multiple times and it REALLY does look like something has pierced and scratched it, I even missed a shot and I guess did sucuttaneous injection?

But do I worry that I will lose my vein or hand? No. Because:
- I wipe my vein and fingers with AlcoWipe (soap and water usually also)
- I use one syringe (rarely I miss and have to pierce twice, but not more, i will use a new needle)
- I use a tourniquet (thanks for that, govenment)
- I register blood and then steadily/quickly shoot
- I attempt to quickly loosen the tourniquet, then I remove the needle, hope for an almost non-existent small flow of blood out of my arm
- I quickly apply AlcoWipe and put pressure on it (timing is everything)

- And then I breathe out and hope for that golden feeling: the menthol in my mouth :)
Sometimes it happens , sometimes not.
(If it works, then it really reminds me of injecting speed - the menthol when breathing out)

Thanks to my clean regime, then 5 injections and resulting irritated skin will be will be gone tomorrow.

If anyone knows what to do to incraese the intensity/length of the the "rush" - let me know.