• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV Meth??

When vapourising weed you are also vapourising other components other than THC - including water vapour.

Meth is a fairly homogenous substance though, depending on the presence of cuts and impurities. Yes, there will also be other vapourised components present in the gas. See my post above. A lot of the potential 'other stuff' is in fact probably more likely to settle in your lungs faster than the meth.

There's no apparent reason that I am aware of to support the idea that meth absorbs insanely quickly via your lung surfaces leaving only bad stuff. Compare the quantity of meth molecules per volume of vapour your lungs are attempting to absorb compared to the amount of THC per volume of vapour. It's probably quite easy to absorb that small concentration per volume of vapour with weed, leaving water vapour that is less likely to absorb or settle in your lungs since it is already a humid environment. With meth there is a significantly larger amount of the substance to be absorbed.

Has anyone here smoked pure? I haven't had the pleasure, but I'd bet that if you took a large lungful and exhaled soon after you would still be exhaling vapour - and since there's nothing else in there that would have to be meth, proving the point.

Don't get me wrong Captain H, I don't have this on any higher authority - it's just what my reasoning has lead me to. I'd welcome some more discussion on it - the link I posted above was a detailed explanation of my thoughts on it in another thread, and I was hoping it would stimulate some discussion or clear up any disagreement.

I didn't address your hash example as I'm not sure exactly what the typical make-up of hash oil is, by the way. I would imagine it would contain a large number of other things aside from THC though... possibly water vapour? Can anyone shed some light?

I've smoked speed that could be considered "ice" (by the DEA definition "ice" = 80%+) and this was done by me doing an dry acetone wash on really solid looking product. I've also experimented with product that I know for *certain* has been not diluted, but I'll leave it up to the imagination on how I know this.

Regardless, when you puff down "pure" meth or something that is extremely high quality you need to hold the hit in longer tha normal or else you'll be exhaling large clouds, which as you might have guessed, is wasted drug. I've held in hits that off "normal" tweak would have release very little if any cloud, but the pure product still released sizeable amounts of vapor.

Aha, good to hear 3Day. Supports what I was saying.

Have you ever noticed that after smoking through a bit, you can take a hit of roughly the same volume as your earlier tokes but it seems that you need to hold it in for longer to prevent exhalation of vapour? I seem to have had this a few times after sessions where I've topped up a few times in say, an hour - as though consistent smoking reduces absorption rate.

I hold it in to the point where I hardly exhale anything.

Don't inject drugs. Period.

^Don't recreationally inject drugs, you mean. Without IV drugs, we would be in a world of shit.

Aha, good to hear 3Day. Supports what I was saying.

Have you ever noticed that after smoking through a bit, you can take a hit of roughly the same volume as your earlier tokes but it seems that you need to hold it in for longer to prevent exhalation of vapour? I seem to have had this a few times after sessions where I've topped up a few times in say, an hour - as though consistent smoking reduces absorption rate.

Yes and no. I know, that doesn't really help in informing you, but let me try to explain as best I can. I want to keep things as accurate as possible, so please keep in mind of the following:

1. How badly curt your product is (keep in mind 99.9% of street meth is cut, even crystal)
2. What cuts are used. Basically, I don't know how much MSM there is as well as well as the less known n-isopropylbenzylamine

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0308/mg0308.html

Check that link regarding the second cut, but the reason it's important is while it may be a cut, you also blow out massive clouds on it. It can also take a real experienced eye to tell it apart.

That being said, when using average street tweak, definitely, but this can be because the crystals themselves have different ratios of cut / actual product.

As far as other than street speed (again, imagination time) it's all been consistent, with the only real difference being how much I take into my lungs.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the reply 3day.

Is your post specifically about my speculation about reduced absorption rate? Or the whole vapour issue in general?

Great link, thanks. MSM is the only cut I could put a name to.

Have a look at this thread I posted a little while back if you have time:
http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=7792188
It's about the idea of saturation of absorption surfaces and declining absorption rates that could be associated with it, involving a bit more comparative reasoning.
A quick summary if you don't want to read is:
I find that after smoking for a moderate - heavy session, I reach a plateau where further smoking has very little effect - whereas having the same amount via a different method (insufflation or ingestion) will give me a solid kick still. This suggests there is a limiting factor present in the method distinct from the overall 'diminishing returns' rule.

Appreciate the discussion if you feel like getting into it a bit further.

A solid theory, but I'm going to throw this bit of truth at you:

Meth is extremely water soluble. I believe that that 1 gram of pure meth fully dissolve in 1CC worth of water. Keep that mind.

When you inhale, believe me, you aren't getting a hit that's any where near a grams worth in a hit. Your lungs are also very moist and very much made up of water, therefor the meth immediately dissolves and gets carried into the blood stream to the blood brain barrier. That's why we get a rush.

So, once you exhale, your lungs are free of tweak. Another hit won't get you less high due to lack of absorbtion. Now, this leaves you with your question and experience. I'd be an idiot to say to you that you didn't feel what you did. Who the fuck am I to tell you that?

What I'll propose to you is this: do you find that different injestion methods provide different highs? Sure, they all amp us up, but for me, when I sniff is different from when I smoke and different from shooting.

So, maybe when you switch it up and do a line you get the kick from the burn and the slightly more manic / hyper high that is noticable when compared to the laid back relaxing high of smoking.

Slamming

I've smoked and snorted meth for several years. Usually for marathon sex sessions with friends. I met a guy on-line who turned out to be a dealer. He talked me into slamming just once to see what it was like. I found out later this guy gave you a big hit that just knocked you to you knees and then sealed the deal with some excellent sex. The mental connection between the two is very strong. The anticipation of the needle sliding home, the flash and then the incredible rush has from time to time caused an orgasm. I get the stuff pretty regular now.

I've smoked and snorted meth for several years. Usually for marathon sex sessions with friends. I met a guy on-line who turned out to be a dealer. He talked me into slamming just once to see what it was like. I found out later this guy gave you a big hit that just knocked you to you knees and then sealed the deal with some excellent sex. The mental connection between the two is very strong. The anticipation of the needle sliding home, the flash and then the incredible rush has from time to time caused an orgasm. I get the stuff pretty regular now.

Yep, thats pretty much how it is with any drug IVing. You always get a needle fixation a long the way. Thats why i shoot my suboxone because I love sticking the needle in my vein and seeing that blood rush in and inject it. Some people will even inject water when they cant get their drugs and it'll help to some degree.

A few years ago I tried to inject ritalin, but the powdered pills wouldnt want to dilute in the water. I ended up drinking the soup.

I would not suggest shooting up a pill of any sort. It just dangerous (not that meth is good for your veins but...)

^it just comes down to my personal preference as i don't like the act of smoking it. i've seen and hear a lot more of people being addicted to smoking it than snorting. but that's not to say either way is more addictive, smoking holds more connotations to addiction in my eyes; the rush, rolling puddles etc.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I have never smoked meth but I snorted my share during my college days in Pennsylvania. Intranasal meth fucking HURTS. After a couple lines, you probably won't be able to put any more up the ol' honker. Most of the serious meth-heads I knew in the 80s ultimately turned to the needle. If smoking doesn't give you that oh-shit-I-just-inhaled-a-wasp feeling, what's to stop you from hitting the pipe over and over and over... ?

I snorted meth for years on and off. I had to change how I used because the scabs in my nose and drip taste was eventually more then I could take. So like an idiot I decided since I can control my use for this long I can control iv...wrong I am struggling hard to stop. Iv meth is a whole new level and its not pretty. I'm just glad my teeth are in place, no scars on my face and didn't lose anything but my self respect.

^it just comes down to my personal preference as i don't like the act of smoking it. i've seen and hear a lot more of people being addicted to smoking it than snorting. but that's not to say either way is more addictive, smoking holds more connotations to addiction in my eyes; the rush, rolling puddles etc.

qft

I shot meth for a while and eventually went back to vaporizing, a missed meth shot made me never wanna shoot it again because of how BAD that shit hurts. As for shooting Ritalin, I would advise against that or shooting any other pills. I only shot ritalin after extracting the methylphenidate (I won't detail that, synthesis is against the BL rules) and it's not that great of a high compared to other methods of using. Shooting pills even when micron filtering can trash your veins.

For HR sake I am just going to add that meth, like cocaine, does not need heat like heroin does before you IV it. Meth is indeed very soluble like a previous poster said.

of course iv meth. not only is it the safest ROA when done correctly sterile points.. But its the most amazing rush a man could want. just dont over do your shots and if u arent alredy hooked on dope slamming is gonna definetly change that.. not like its a good thing but if u can slam some issues and be over it you have my respect thats some real control. hope this helps some. have fun spun 8o

Injecting anything is a addiction taken to the max I personally don't shoot meth but my good friend does occasionally but he smokes more again because it's more social to pass a bowl around and he said it definitely feel intense but just made it all more addicting he probably should of stuck to smoking