• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV Meth??

NJMuscle0519

Bluelighter
I've only done meth a few times about 3 years ago before i was into shooting drugs. I only knew 1 person that could get the stuff and he moved out of the state, so i havent been able to get my hands on it since. Now that i been shooting for about 2 years, i really wanna try to IV meth. If i got some ritilin and shot it, would it be the same feeling?? PM me if you shot meth before, gotta ask you a ? in private
thanks

NJ

If your really intent on shooting meth, wait till you get METH, dont shoot rits, its TERRIBLE for your health, even if your using proper filtering equitement.

IMO IV meth is a slippery and terrible slope. If you haven't tried it and smoking/snorting it gets you high stick with that! You dont need a multi-drug shooting habit.

A few years ago I tried to inject ritalin, but the powdered pills wouldnt want to dilute in the water. I ended up drinking the soup.

If your really intent on shooting meth, wait till you get METH, dont shoot rits, its TERRIBLE for your health, even if your using proper filtering equitement.

IMO IV meth is a slippery and terrible slope. If you haven't tried it and smoking/snorting it gets you high stick with that! You dont need a multi-drug shooting habit.

agreed!

shooting pills in general, as you've probably seen a lot of posts about, are so very bad for your veins and if you're like me and have (i had) a multi-shooting problem.. that won't help the least bit..

sip the ritalin.. it's a better method of using it, in my experience..

ritilan would be no comparison to meth, meth is supercharged amphetamines. as chris said above, don't go shooting ritilan unless you want to ruin your veins and fuck your body up for a short lived shitty high.

i'd really advise against shooting meth. in my opinion it's the most addictive way to start doing it and the fastest way to spiral down into meth addiction. at first it's cheap and economical and before you know it you're having to shoot enormous amounts just to feel "normal".

if you're going to use meth just eat, snort or plug it. i don't even recommend smoking it. when i started injecting meth was when things started spiraling for me and a lot of other people i know as well. everyone else will come along and say the same thing.

just my opinion:\

Don't IV ritalin.

I would advise vaporizing meth, it's really the safest way to do it, unless you want to eat it.

if you're going to use meth just eat, snort or plug it. i don't even recommend smoking it.

Why recommend snorting over vaporizing? I tend to think snorting and the toll it takes on the septum is a bit more damaging than smoking is. Your lungs have a lot more mass to use for drug absorption than your nose does, that is for sure.

I can understand that time until onset effects the addictive nature of drugs, and that vaporizing meth would bring on the quickest onset. Smoking substances is especially addictive for some people, but I think it's the safest route, other than eating it or possibly plugging it as you did recommend.

Bioavailability wise, the below is from the bioavailability/half life megathread:

Methamphetamine 79% nasal; 90.3% smoked; 62.7% oral; 100% IV

Last edited:
^it just comes down to my personal preference as i don't like the act of smoking it. i've seen and hear a lot more of people being addicted to smoking it than snorting. but that's not to say either way is more addictive, smoking holds more connotations to addiction in my eyes; the rush, rolling puddles etc.

^it just comes down to my personal preference as i don't like the act of smoking it. i've seen and hear a lot more of people being addicted to smoking it than snorting. but that's not to say either way is more addictive, smoking holds more connotations to addiction in my eyes; the rush, rolling puddles etc.

That's understandable.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I don't think that meth has a 90% bioavailability when smoked. I'm pretty sure those thick, milky clouds that a smoker blows out are nearly pure meth vapor. If 90% of the drug were absorbed, then people wouldn't be blowing out clouds like a fog machine. Most smokers don't hold there hits in for very long, so that reduces the absorption further. I think snorting is way more intense than smoking it, just my 2 cents.

with good quality meth when youre smoking it, even from small rocks, you will produce a decent puddle and inhale a good deal and exhale a nice thick cloud of smoke and even after holding it in for a good time.

^ Is that ehaled cloud still meth? or is it just grim stuff that I don't wanna think about in there?

I have been shooting meth and "smoking" it on and off for the better part of five years. I'm a self-taught slammer, and I find that I tend to be very very selective about when and how much I inject meth. Last night, I chipped off 0.20g from a single gorgeous shard that weighed in at a sixteenth of an ounce. I know that slamming it is definitely a knock your socks off rush, and last night, it knocked my socks off so hard, I almost had an orgasm. Last year, I used to slam 0.30g or so, roughly within +/- 0.05g. I don't want to do too large of a slam because my fear is that I will completely drop vaporizing the stuff. I enjoy the fact that I can vaporize it to maintain myself, and then every now and then I can load up a little bit for a slam.

Speaking of vaporizing methamphetamines -- Someone I know quite well, took the liberty of creating a series of videos and placing them for public viewing and educational purposes only: www.youtube.com/dmc00kiebakerhttp://www.youtube.com/dmc00kiebaker

I've only heard bad things about shooting pills ... No matter what ... -- Now of course, I'm sure that what I slam isn't the best thing either, but it's certainly easier on your veins.

I've shot meth too many times to count. Personally for me, the rush is awesome but after that I begin to regret doing it everytime. I usually end up staying up and tweaking for a few days without food or sleep and start hallucinating and getting real paranoid. I once got so paranoid thinking someone was in my house that I was running around with my .22, scaling walls, trying to find the "shadow people". Like others have said, try and stick to snorting and smoking.

^ Is that ehaled cloud still meth? or is it just grim stuff that I don't wanna think about in there?

It's meth - granted with whatever cuts and nasty shit is in there, but at a guess I'd say it's roughly the same composition as the gas you inhale. In fact, given that a lot of cuts and solvents have a lower boiling point than meth, it would stand to reason that they would enter solution in your lungs faster than the meth does, meaning that you may be even be breathing out vapour with a higher percentage of meth. This is just wild speculation though.

Longer post regarding why the vapour you see exhaled is in fact stuff that you want to keep in:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=7783125&postcount=609

Last edited:
please DO NOT shoot up pills.it is so goddamn dangerous and really fucking hard to dissolve in water. but if you are going to anyways i recommend getting a wheel filter for your syringe. but this is only if you did still shoot up which isnt smart for ritalin.just take em bro

Why would it be grim?

When you exhale tobacco smoke, that's full of stuff you wouldn't want to know about.

It's just smoke/vapor, it's natural to exhale something after smoking anything.

Tobacco smoke is different. In fact, smoking ANYTHING is different from "smoking" meth.

When you smoke pot / tobacco / other herbs you are inhaling smoking from burnuing plant matter. Inhaling smoke is never a good thing.

When you puff down on meth. you are just turning the product from a solid form into a vapor. That means everything you inhale and exhale could potentially be active drug. The vapor that didn't get absorbed is now air born and not getting you high.

Why would it be grim?

When you exhale tobacco smoke, that's full of stuff you wouldn't want to know about.

It's just smoke/vapor, it's natural to exhale something after smoking anything.

Im not sure on this, but crystal meth is mostly methamphetamine HCL the active drug so most of the vapor should be absorbed. However, the actives in tobacco or marijuana compromise a very small percentage of the total mass so thier is lots of stuff not getting abosrbed=lots of smoke? maybe this is the explanation

realize that if you miss when IVing meth, its gonna hurt and sting real bad from whatever location of the body you stick a point in..

also

please dont IV pharmacudical amphetamines. many others on this thread have already listed why not...if you want to get the "most" from the amphetamine pills (ritalin, adderall, concerta, etc.) then break open, crush up the powder and either sniff it and/or mix it in a red bull/monster/5-hour energy drink solution and chug that sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

just some ways to CRANK it up a notch without and bodily-harm ;)

I understand that meth isn't smoked, it's vaporized. But that was exactly my point.

When one vaporizes weed, even in a Volcano, you still exhale vapor ("smoke" if you will). And actually smoking weed will leave a lot more smoke afterwards of course.

Even when I have vaporized hash, you do exhale vapor still.