IV Meth Prep ( Rewritten)

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
IV Meth Prep

Now this is my personal method and a method alot of my friends use, as a general rule i never add anymore than 10 units of water to my gear, unless its over a point and a half. If its 2 points or more i add 20 units, Depends how strong you like it but i dont like it too watered down.

Iv prep (half point- point and half)

Step 1- Draw up 10 units of water into your syringe and squirt into your bag or spoon whatever you maybe mixing up in.

Step 2- Mix until crystals are disolved into the water, I run my fingers along the bottom of the bag and slightly pinch it to help dissolve the gear quicker. *Note* some people are impatient and wont wait for all the crystals to dissolve but its best if you do make sure it is all dissolved youd be suprised at how much it can waste if you dont mix properly. Some people kinda tilt the bag side to side slightly to mix the crystals in but i find the pinching is quicker.

Step 3- Draw solution in to your syringe, Inject and enjoy ;) :)

IV Prep-Point and a half or more

Step 1-Draw up 20 units water or more (Depends on your preference) and squirt in to your bag or spoon

Step 2- Same as above

Step 3- Same as above

Last edited:

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
So, you mix with water and inject. Got it!
[/QUOTE/]

Lol Pre sure ur taking the piss, but yes u are correct. I feel kinda retarted putting it up now its very obvious how its done, but hey you never know if someone might of needed to read this because they werent sure. xD :3

JessFR

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
Assuming that by bag you mean those little clip seal bags, it's really not good to mix in them.

Now I'll be honest, I have done exactly that (though with heroin, not meth) a very very large number of times. But it is still dangerous and to be avoided.

Oh, and one other thing. Now admitidly I am not as familiar with meth as heroin. But in my experience meth should dissolve very fast, as in maybe a minute or two max. With only a point it shouldn't be much more than 40 seconds. If you've got stuff left after that, it's probably not undisolved meth, it's probably cut. And to be avoided regardless.

Last edited:

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
Assuming that by bag you mean those little clip seal bags, it's really not good to mix in them.

Now I'll be honest, I have done exactly that (though with heroin, not meth) a very very large number of times. But it is still dangerous and to be avoided.

Oh, and one other thing. Now admitidly I am not as familiar with meth as heroin. But in my experience meth should dissolve very fast, as in maybe a minute or two max. With only a point it shouldn't be much more than 40 seconds. If you've got stuff left after that, it's probably not undisolved meth, it's probably cut. And to be avoided regardless.

Thanks jess yeah i know that it should dissolve fast, thanks for the comment. Some like to just go for broke though lol. Usually ill leave all that shit at the bottom. But if its in a bigish size rock or shards its gonna take longer to dissolve, granted i usually mix big. But that cut tip is handy.

Cheers :3

Piscesgirl81

Greenlighter
Thanks jess yeah i know that it should dissolve fast, thanks for the comment. Some like to just go for broke though lol. Usually ill leave all that shit at the bottom. But if its in a bigish size rock or shards its gonna take longer to dissolve, granted i usually mix big. But that cut tip is handy.

Cheers :3
I too mix it in the bag or backwards load the fit. Fortunately i never have any crap left that doesnt dissolve...maybe you need to check out what youre putting up your arm amd your source...? Cos you say if its rock or shards itll take longet to dissolve...isnt it all either shard or rock? And if its big just crush it in the bag (at the top near the seal with it sealed).
As its a day of stating the obvious...if you crush it in the bottom of the bag where the water will be theres a chance of holes in the bag. And dont smash it hard to crush, just apply solid pressure using something like the bottom of a lighter.

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
Yea
I too mix it in the bag or backwards load the fit. Fortunately i never have any crap left that doesnt dissolve...maybe you need to check out what youre putting up your arm amd your source...? Cos you say if its rock or shards itll take longet to dissolve...isnt it all either shard or rock? And if its big just crush it in the bag (at the top near the seal with it sealed).
As its a day of stating the obvious...if you crush it in the bottom of the bag where the water will be theres a chance of holes in the bag. And dont smash it hard to crush, just apply solid pressure using something like the bottom of a lighter.
i know the top of the bag trick lol :3 thanks for the comment tho, its definetly decent stuff i have good connects luckily very close friends ive known for many years c: . My wording is just a bit retarted lol appreciate the comment tho, i can be a bit hard to understand.

Cheers

JessFR

Staff member
While I've never been a heavy user of meth, I have seen meth that, after dissolving and drawing up through a cotten, left behind a fair bit of undissolved cut.

Not common, but I've seen it.

Since I've never been a significant user of meth, when that happened I'd just leave the cut behind since I'd buy so little of it anyway so there's no real concern about wasting anything.

If it were heroin that'd be another story. So I can understand why people might not be as cautious as we perhaps should be.

I do wanna reiterate though that mixing up in the bag is really not safe. I get that sometimes in addiction safety stops being as great as a concern as it should be. But keep in mind that you often don't know where the bags been and if it's ever been used before. You could be providing an easy vector for blood borne disease.

Not to mention the risk of puncturing the bag and losing your drugs. While I've mixed in bags before, and much much worse. I just hope people are aware of the risks.

Last edited:

Piscesgirl81

Greenlighter
Yea

i know the top of the bag trick lol :3 thanks for the comment tho, its definetly decent stuff i have good connects luckily very close friends ive known for many years c: . My wording is just a bit retarted lol appreciate the comment tho, i can be a bit hard to understand.

Cheers
Lol, im queen of retarded wording. That or too wordy....and hey, ive just posted asking if shooting in the neck would be the cause of headaches leading to a possible brain aneurysm. 🤪🤯😬

Str8 Shewter

Greenlighter
Always fascinated me that meth doesn’t need to be heated up like heroin does. What happens if you do heat it up first though?

JessFR

Staff member
Always fascinated me that meth doesn’t need to be heated up like heroin does. What happens if you do heat it up first though?
Australian heroin generally doesn't need to be heated up either. It does sometimes help if you're trying to dissolve a large rock of heroin, but that's about the only time I've seen heroin heated.

Generally the heroin in Australia is highly water soluble and is easily dissolved with no heat.

Burnt Offerings

Bluelighter
^ yeah, it doesn't need to be heated in the USA either. Even "tar", which is frequently heated by users, doesn't actually need to be heated in order to be prepped. It mystifies me how prevalent the concept of "heating" is, really...like when have you ever seen drugs being "heated" before being injected into a patient, in a legitimate medical setting?

But maybe it just comes down to people being impatient & thinking that'll make everything dissolve faster, who knows