• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants iv meth, here we go again need assistance with stablization

En10se101

Greenlighter
again had a binge on iv meth, had time off with absintence prior, so had a not so low key, day(s)
tryna get to baseline, and im just like god dam here i am again, dont have
benzos, best bet? trying to be normal in the place im at currently, and so far
im all good with no one knowing about the use, whats best thing to do to come
to earth

In many drugstores and grocery stores you can find Valerian root liquid extract, or capsules. The components in the root function similarly to benzodiazepines at the GABA-A receptor. Just don't take a crazy amount and combine it with alcohol. Also be cautious if you are on drugs which can cause hepatotoxicity, and don't take it if you have liver disease. The risk of liver toxicity is very low, anyway. You can take it 3 times daily safely according to packaging instructions of most types (check this information).

In general I would get lots of hydration and eat nutritious foods especially protein including fish if possible. Take a couple multivitamins and fish oil/omega-3 capsules if you have them. If you have enough time, water, and nutrients in your system, you could take some diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and try and catch up on whatever sleep you have lost over the days of the binge. Try and push yourself to exercise, this will get dopamine/endorphins starting to flow again in your reward centers again which I'm sure are quite dysfunctional at the moment.

If i had these things easily available, I might also choose to use them if it were me: L-Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Turmeric, and potentially bupropion (XL formulation) on 1 or 2 particularly bad days, or days where it was more necessary to try and function.

That's all I can think of at the moment right now - Good luck

Last edited: