• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Iv mdma advice

Axrimonia

Greenlighter
Just wondering how much mdma should I start with if going to iv? I've been using ritalin and have had oral mdma a bunch of times, but just want to start sa

As many will tell you it’s a waste of good MDMA. Although I hear IV MDA is a unique trip.. But if you insist, start with 20-30mg tops.

-GC

Yeah I have a buddy that told me IV mda was amazing. I've heard nothing about IV MDMA other than it could be terrifying. I haven't tried it myself so I can't say.

Plug it, if anything else.

I would personally discourage the Martian from ever insufflating MDMA just stick to oral and rectal.

My advice for IVing MDMA??? Don't do it. From everything I've ever read, it feels horrible and is not worth doing even out of sheer curiosity.

Oral or rectal route of administration is the way to go for this substance, snorting it is fine too but oral or rectal is better.

Just wondering how much mdma should I start with if going to iv? I've been using ritalin and have had oral mdma a bunch of times, but just want to start sa
Agree with others, plug it if oral isn’t enough, but it is 2.5 x stronger rectally, so do 40% of your normal dose