• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV Hydromorphone Taken other ways

bl4ckm4n

Greenlighter
Hi guys, I managed to come across 1ml of IV dilaudid recently and have never used needles and have no idea where I would begin. I have a slight tolerance to opiates if that means anything, and I was wondering if there was any other way the dilaudid could be consumed preferably orally. If anyone has ever taken IV dilaudid via other methods and would like to share their experiences I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx

I have ived dilaudid extensively, and have taken it basically any way possible. If you don't want to go the IV route, rectally administering is the next best BOA. You lose a lot of the drug snorting or orally.

Hi guys, I managed to come across 1ml of IV dilaudid recently and have never used needles and have no idea where I would begin. I have a slight tolerance to opiates if that means anything, and I was wondering if there was any other way the dilaudid could be consumed preferably orally. If anyone has ever taken IV dilaudid via other methods and would like to share their experiences I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx

It's only good IV'd on my experience. I have tried nasal, oral, and IV and have felt opiate effects from injecting it only. It is a huge waste to use any other ROA. I have never tried it rectally though and have heard many positive things about it just as MONSTER mentioned. It would definitely be worth it to try plugging it. Its way safer to plug vs IV.

How much HM is in the vial? In milligrams, not the volume of the solution, to which is 1 mL

Interestingly hydromorphone has an oral bioavailability of around 30-50% an intranasal BA of 50-60% while rectal is only 35%

I highly doubt that I this BV is correct for rectal Administration, as already and often mentioned/discussed in various other Threads! I only use mine, that is just 100% legitimately prescribed extended release Hydromorphone Capsules, filled up with tiny balls that I usually tend to prepare for administration by very finely crushing them and dissolving the powdered outcome in a solution of just boiled hot/warm Tap Water, for a better/faster and longer lasting experience, i.e. in 9/10, meaning most cases, a bit of legit/quality baking soda added to it (AND, even though that is nothing to add for the plugging HM-part, the preparation of the capsules I have, so far personal preference, my "thing" and just me, as it's also part of my precious prescription medication, powder of the best/finest trademark instant-release Oxycodone one can acquire). The first effects are commonly, following this very fast regimen of preparation, that's ready to administer in approximately no more than five minutes in total, felt just as fast, that is in the same amount of time, with especially the first dose that was administered last time I returned from the pharmacy, hitting in what I guess was about two minutes at most, so extremely fast and nothing too-shabby!

The combination of them both, Hydromorphone/Oxycodone is btw not only very good for what I found is the subjective first pain management one I ever encountered, after only having one Medication at once prescribed IR/XR, but also the strongest of combinations I know, absolutely nothing too underestimate and even with some tolerance something to puke to constantly, if doses are applied too fast one after another, too high at once or both at the same time - which is a guarantee for the puke-a-ton of your life, if things turn out shitty, at best followed by a rush to your next-best emergency room of choice, or the morgue..., so be careful, all-the time, every time, kk?

Cheers ��