• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin IV heroin missed reaction inquiry

Mamanakkachama

Greenlighter
I did a shot I. The crook of my left arm and missed a little now it’s numb is this something I should be worried about please help

Attachments

• EAA28101-75AF-44BC-BB36-E2A8CBAD0E08.jpeg
    EAA28101-75AF-44BC-BB36-E2A8CBAD0E08.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
Bro. I’ll prob get shot for this comment, but you’re ok.

I’ve had and currently got something similar to this on both my inner forearms.
Each time, I started the shot, quickly realised it had slipped out the vein and stopped the shot.
Moved 2 inches up my arm, went again, same damned thing happened.
On both arms
So it’s now been two weeks, and the hardened part of the vein that I can see in your pic is still there.
Redness gone however and no pain.

The veins thrombosed a bit. Could be just scar tissue or might be the start of infection
Too soon to tell.

But likely by tomorrow morning the redness will have settled, some of that swelling gone and you’ll just have the hardened vein with a little discomfort.

I say this NOT because I don’t care for harm reduction (because conversely, any change to that, at all, that doesn’t represent healing, you’ll need a doctor) I do. But I’m also getting tired of seeing (myself included) terrified people having a perfectly good buzz wrecked by us obsessing over the damned healing process for 16 hours 😂

If you alcohol swabbed, used a freshie and a filter then chances are this is usual trauma from poking yourself with sharp shit in wrong places.

Worry about it tomorrow if the redness hasn’t reduced or it looks worse.
For now, it looks like something we all see every day in this business

Sorry to the mods. I hope this isn’t ban worthy

Bro. I’ll prob get shot for this comment, but you’re ok.

I’ve had and currently got something similar to this on both my inner forearms.
Each time, I started the shot, quickly realised it had slipped out the vein and stopped the shot.
Moved 2 inches up my arm, went again, same damned thing happened.
On both arms
So it’s now been two weeks, and the hardened part of the vein that I can see in your pic is still there.
Redness gone however and no pain.

The veins thrombosed a bit. Could be just scar tissue or might be the start of infection
Too soon to tell.

But likely by tomorrow morning the redness will have settled, some of that swelling gone and you’ll just have the hardened vein with a little discomfort.

I say this NOT because I don’t care for harm reduction (because conversely, any change to that, at all, that doesn’t represent healing, you’ll need a doctor) I do. But I’m also getting tired of seeing (myself included) terrified people having a perfectly good buzz wrecked by us obsessing over the damned healing process for 16 hours 😂

If you alcohol swabbed, used a freshie and a filter then chances are this is usual trauma from poking yourself with sharp shit in wrong places.

Worry about it tomorrow if the redness hasn’t reduced or it looks worse.
For now, it looks like something we all see every day in this business

Sorry to the mods. I hope this isn’t ban worthy
Lol to be honest I love this response because after the initial few minutes I spend trippin I get back to reality and share the exact same attitude and remember the exact same knowledge lol so your good thanks 🙏🏼