• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV Fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogenhagen

Bluelighter
Ok so I did quite a bit of searching and reading on the topic of shooting fentanyl patches and pretty much the only thing I could find was people saying how dangerous it was. Now I know how dangerous this is but I want to make it clear that I am a very exp opiate user and know my tolerance very well. So my question is how do I prepare the ratiopharm generic patches for IV use? Some one told me to first add about 8 units of vinegar to the piece in the spoon and cook this until there was about 2 units of vinegar left then dilute with water and shoot. Does this sound reasonable? If not please share with me a better technique. Thanks in advance.

to my limited knowledge (almost attempted this once) if you're trying to IV a gel patch you would use some citric acid (vinegar is bad for your veins) to acidify the gel, cant remember if heat is necessary, then mix it in a water prob wanna filter then boot ... but call the ambulance first.

...also don't miss. citric acid will fuck you up for weeks. actually, its better to not inject homebake extractions altogether.

As aware as you are of your tolerance still be very careful with Fentanyl, start small and build it up, don't push it ever as if you do an OD will creep up on you.

i have watson gel kind, now ive tried this with regular water. i stirred for 5 min till it dissolved and it sucked up, felt nothing, no rush, nothing. it was im estimating a 300 mcg hit. now my tolerance is INSANE. i eat a whole 100MCG spread over gums no problem, doesnt eve phase me lol. dont get high at all its insane. Now should i up my IV dose or just give up. Heroin still gets me wrecked it doesnt make sense!

also if they are non gel THEY WILL NOT WORK. U CANNOT IV THE MATRIX ive never seen it done, sorry

^We don't use SWIM and this thread is 7 years old and there are enough new ones, so please use the search engine
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.