• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Iv fentanyl while on methadone 55 mg

Opiate/opioid420

Bluelighter
This is my first post on blue light , I have been reading and searching on Bluelight for the last 2 years , I'm from Ontario Canada, about an hour from Toronto , I have a very heavy opiate tolerance for methadone 55mg for the past 5 months , I have been useing for 2 years , started with percs, then oxycododone crushable ones, usually 80s , after they stoped working I had a offer to grab some "down " I was under a impression it was heroin , well when I got it , it was very small count , purple powder with purple chunks throughout it , after doing one line I ended up nodding out for hours , after useing this for a week my tolerance sky rocketed, I could take 4 oxy 80s and I was still sick .. I'm just wondering has anyone from Ontario area came across this purple stuff , it's also been blue and pink but tHe strongest batch being purple , when I got tested at methadone clinic I tested positive for heroin, fentanyl, morphine, and carfentanil, and the only thing I was us into was the "purple down " so that stuff was actually a mixture of 4 drugs.. No wonder people are O/Ding on the streets , this shit cut thru 55 mg of methadone no problem , and was very euphoric, anyone else have experience similar? Or seen / tried this purple shit , sometimes called "down " ? I also used this purple down (intravenous iv)With 500mcg being enough to nod for hour or two

This is my first post on blue light , I have been reading and searching on Bluelight for the last 2 years , I'm from Ontario Canada, about an hour from Toronto , I have a very heavy opiate tolerance for methadone 55mg for the past 5 months , I have been useing for 2 years , started with percs, then oxycododone crushable ones, usually 80s , after they stoped working I had a offer to grab some "down " I was under a impression it was heroin , well when I got it , it was very small count , purple powder with purple chunks throughout it , after doing one line I ended up nodding out for hours , after useing this for a week my tolerance sky rocketed, I could take 4 oxy 80s and I was still sick .. I'm just wondering has anyone from Ontario area came across this purple stuff , it's also been blue and pink but tHe strongest batch being purple , when I got tested at methadone clinic I tested positive for heroin, fentanyl, morphine, and carfentanil, and the only thing I was us into was the "purple down " so that stuff was actually a mixture of 4 drugs.. No wonder people are O/Ding on the streets , this shit cut thru 55 mg of methadone no problem , and was very euphoric, anyone else have experience similar? Or seen / tried this purple shit , sometimes called "down " ? I also used this purple down (intravenous iv)With 500mcg being enough to nod for hour or two
I too am on 70mgs methadone. Daily. And yes, ur right about methadone not touching fent. I've personally never seen it blue or any color. Only thing I dislike about it is how it skyrockets ur tolerance. Mine is so ridiculously high now I'm a fucking danger to myself. That just isn't fun anymore.

I too am on 70mgs methadone. Daily. And yes, ur right about methadone not touching fent. I've personally never seen it blue or any color. Only thing I dislike about it is how it skyrockets ur tolerance. Mine is so ridiculously high now I'm a fucking danger to myself. That just isn't fun anymore.

Trust me I know exactly what you mean , I wouldn't have purchased this stuff if I new what it was in the beginning, I told it was just heroin and I had no previous experience with heroin so I had nothing to compare this purple stuff with when I first bought it , and I guess buddy wasn't lieing because there was heroin in it along with fent , morphine and carfentanil... So after buying a half gram and slowly useing that over then next week (7days) completely fucked my tolerance just like you stated ^ mrshl5000 .. Fast forward 6 months and I have still been dabbling in the stuff about 4x a month because now it's the only thing I can actually feel because of my ridiculous tolerance and being on 55 mg of methadone just seemed to raise my tolerance more !, I could get by one .1 of purple stuff a day , 500mcg in morning and another 500mcg in afternoon IV , now that I'm on the done 55mg I need at least .1 in a singleshot to get the he same rush and high as when I wasn't on methadone , except with this shit it's so short duration , ur already getting sick within 4-5 after last dose .. I could take a dose and go to sleep but if I slept 6 hours I was fucked an woke up in full withdrawal and sleeping in a puddle of sweat, so I had no choice but to get on methadone , I couldn't keep up with my addicion anymore , got no money left after working for the last 4-5 years , I'm currently on wait to list to get into a rehab and hopfully get off the m done , until then unfortunaly I have been slipping up and using here and there witch is scary i have already OD 3X when here was alcohol involved. if I could go back I would have made sure I new exactly what I was buying and using..

Trust me I know exactly what you mean , I wouldn't have purchased this stuff if I new what it was in the beginning, I told it was just heroin and I had no previous experience with heroin so I had nothing to compare this purple stuff with when I first bought it , and I guess buddy wasn't lieing because there was heroin in it along with fent , morphine and carfentanil... So after buying a half gram and slowly useing that over then next week (7days) completely fucked my tolerance just like you stated ^ mrshl5000 .. Fast forward 6 months and I have still been dabbling in the stuff about 4x a month because now it's the only thing I can actually feel because of my ridiculous tolerance and being on 55 mg of methadone just seemed to raise my tolerance more !, I could get by one .1 of purple stuff a day , 500mcg in morning and another 500mcg in afternoon IV , now that I'm on the done 55mg I need at least .1 in a singleshot to get the he same rush and high as when I wasn't on methadone , except with this shit it's so short duration , ur already getting sick within 4-5 after last dose .. I could take a dose and go to sleep but if I slept 6 hours I was fucked an woke up in full withdrawal and sleeping in a puddle of sweat, so I had no choice but to get on methadone , I couldn't keep up with my addicion anymore , got no money left after working for the last 4-5 years , I'm currently on wait to list to get into a rehab and hopfully get off the m done , until then unfortunaly I have been slipping up and using here and there witch is scary i have already OD 3X when here was alcohol involved. if I could go back I would have made sure I new exactly what I was buying and using..
Hindsight is always 20/20 brother. At least you caught yourself before it's too late and you've become another statistic. You got the time and foresight to change what needs changing. You got this. Won't be easy. At all. But nothing worth fighting for is...

Hindsight is always 20/20 brother. At least you caught yourself before it's too late and you've become another statistic. You got the time and foresight to change what needs changing. You got this. Won't be easy. At all. But nothing worth fighting for is...

Your completely right, thanks for your input ! Im hoping to get into a rehab within the next 3 months , been on the waiting list for 2 months already , and then I can work on tappering and getting off the methadone

Well hello Opiate/Opioid. Welcome to the forums! We are so glad that you finally decided to contribute, as your problem is not only a common one, but probably the most serious/dangerous Harm Reduction fodder affecting both Canadians and Americans as well. As far as I am aware, we both have had a significant shift over the past 5 years in terms of the content of our "Heroin", as it were, but Canada seems to have completely shifted to an entirely Fentanyl driven market, while fiends in the Northeast have seen a more gradual introduction of Fentanyl into batches of Heroin.

For whatever reason, folks in the Northeast (the only region for which I can truly speak with confidence) are and were not readily accepting of Fentanyl being introduce into their dope. I understand that your experience with Fentanyl included significant euphoria, but this is not the norm. The majority of users favor true Morphine-based Opioids due to a subjectively reported, increased euphoria. However, when you have a bad habit, the idea of being a connoisseur goes out the window in favor of the most potent Opioid available. Regardless, Fentanyl as a pretty clear-cut matter of economics will completely supplant Heroin shortly in both of our countries.

Basically, you know you're dealing with Carfentanil, so that is all that really matters. The color is pretty irrelevant. When you know that your supplier is dealing in Carfentanil, much like the majestic Mountain Gorilla, your well-being is completely dependent upon the goodwill of others, so you better have a good relationship with your man.

Are you looking to get into detox right now? I will help you get in if you actually want to go. In cases similar to yours that we've fielded here on the forums, Opioid-dependent users who suddenly begin using Fentanyl analogues typically develop instances of severe tolerance in a comparatively short period of time and the problem with this is actually many-fold, as many detox workers will not be able to medicate you adequately. This is why I would suggest hitting me up about detox. This problem can easily compound into a level of bullshit that I really do not want for you.

Hello keif Richards !, I'm very interested in hearing what options you would recommend for detox, I'm currently not working and haven't been for awhile so financial I didn't think I would be able to afford detox .. But I would really like to hear more about the detox you had in mind , and get as much info about it as possible , I can't thank you enough for taking the time to help me , I have been struggling for what seems like forever now ! I appreciate any and all of your support

Hello back! I hope you're not feeling too stressed out or unwell. One of the worst aspects of Opioid withdrawal is that, when you most need your wits is typically when your mind is most scattered, you know? Maybe you're starting to get sick and meanwhile you have to plan for detox, find your insurance card, make 10 phone calls, potentially locate money for transportation or whatever. The list goes on. You can look at this as a double-edged sword: you are probably going to need to be very sick for this to work, but when it does you should be fine.

Basically, your situation is actually similar to what is going on here in New England. There is a very large rehabilitation/detox place called the Brattleboro Retreat that many of us get sent to. For a long time, anybody could get in for Opioid detox, but eventually this was not financially feasible for them. As Opioid withdrawal is not typically a life-threatening experience, they stopped taking them. You could, however, still get in if you happen to be withdrawing from Alcohol or Benzodiazepines, which can be a life-threatening experience. Once admitted, you would still be treated for Opioid withdrawal in addition to your sedative/hypnotic detox. So, I think you know where I'm going with this.

Hospitals will definitely admit you and keep you for a detox if you are able to sell your condition effectively. Once you are admitted, you also can attempt to access all of the resources available in the hospital itself, such as Social Workers who are experts at finding spots for people. An optimistic outlook, for instance, would have you admitted, medicated and with the help of a social worker, find out if there is a next level for you. Once the hospital has begun detoxing you, they all understand that it's in your and their best interests to keep the momentum going so you can be healthy and in their view, no longer a drain on the healthcare system.

I have experienced and done everything that I just laid out multiple times. It involved being severely deceptive and manipulative with people, but you have to do what you have to do. I just care more about getting people into detox than I do about the medical establishment. If you have questions let me know.