• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids iv dilaudid dosage question

agarttha

Greenlighter
hi,

i'm about to come into a few 4 mg dilaudid, and i was curious about what kind of dosage to start out with, since i haven't messed around with these before.

i've got quite a bit of experience with opiates. I was doing about a bundle a day of jersey ecp for a few months, and then switched to 120 mg oxy per day for about a week with a sub break in between. i haven't taken any oxy in about a week and have been tapering suboxone in the meantime. right now about 1 mg or a bit less of suboxone (iv'd) seems to be able to hold me for a day, so I'm not sure if my tolerance has dropped very much.

any suggestions?

thanks

You'll have to be off the sub 24+ hours to feel it maybe use a bit of dope to hold you to 72 hours at least and in small amounts. I can do 16 mg iv and not feel it, which is crazy. I do use about a 0.1-0.2 g of this powdered dope I get some cut must be potent for my tolerance to be like that were I can use 0.25 of the other clumped dope that never raised my tolerance that much were 4-8 mg was good. My tolerance was high though so start low.

1-2 mg to start and 8 mg at most a you don't want to have to shoot 16 mg. Dilly is all about the physical non itchy sensation that runs through the muscles although I haven't been able to feel that in a while.