• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

IV Crack - First Time - Bathroom Blasts

I like your approach, you are going to be successful eventually, just go for a slow taper.
You will need a 0.00g accuracy jewelry scale at least to be accurate with your taper, and I suggest to log your dosing as well.
As with most things in life, you can have too much creativity too.
Too much and you spend all your time planning and starting things but rarely or ever get to finish or even do more than 1 step.

Really good write up don't get me wrong but I gotta say the title "Trip Report - IV Crack - First Time - Bathroom Blasts" killed me, sounds like something from /r/drugscirclejerk :ROFLMAO:

I have some years of cocaine usage in my back, but I have never had the courage to inject.

Mainly because I cannot trust the purity levels, sniffing, it seems good, but in my veins? sounds hard.

I really want to inject coke but my bf who used to be an iv user, wont let me. It just seems like I'm not getting as much from smoking and it would be the next step.

I wonder how much crack differs from IV cocaine (the only one I have experience with).

I wonder how much crack differs from IV cocaine (the only one I have experience with).

It's basically the same IME but i wonder if crack and coke have slightly different common cuts.

I honestly prefer IV crack just because of the "sizzle" it makes when you drop the vitamin C :p

I really want to inject coke but my bf who used to be an iv user, wont let me. It just seems like I'm not getting as much from smoking and it would be the next step.

Good on him - listen to him

It would definitely be the next step though...to oblivion that is

EDIT annoys me when people say IV crack when we know it has to be converted first back to the salt, so nobody ever IV's crack

I am listening to him but it's hard when theres a driving force in me wanting more. Fucking addiction is a bitch.

Just make a decision in the name of harm reduction and as a commitment to life itself to not pick the needle up cos once done...it cannot be undone.

Not worth it in any way. Draw a line.