• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV crack cocaine

Yeah man please be very careful. To put it into perspective on how addicting it is...I'm a heroin addict through and through opiates are my number one thing. But since I've started IVing cocaine I'll lately be buying coke over dope even though I know that it means I'm going to get sick since I won't have any opiates for the next day. It puts IV heroin to shame when it comes to addictiveness imo. Also, please please please don't speedball. Once you do a speedball you'll never want to do either one seperately again.

I saw your post saying your not going to do it till tomorrow...I wouldn't do it at all man. I know you've already made up your mind but please think about it again.

I'd do the same Mass, spend money on crack even though I knew it would leave me short on the H and I'd be rattling all the sooner for it. My tolerance to H was such I just couldn't get a rush from it any more no matter how much I shot, IVing crack or speedballing was the only way left of getting anything at all from the shot I was hitting up. The pursuit of the rush is what made it addictive for me, yes, though I was able to quit it quite easily once I quit H, the two went so hand in hand I had no desire whatsoever to do rocks on their own later. Didn't miss it one bit.

I always feel like a dick for pointing these things out, but technically you would get cocaine acetate, or cocaine citrate, if you used vinegar (acetic acid) or citric acid, respectively. It's like the difference between a fumarate and a HCl salt, and it matters when calculating dosage... he said, trying to justify this post.

ya sorry about that, been trying to figure that out and the general consensus of people I've asked is it converts back to hcl while dissolving in water. what would happen if instead of shooting it up you squirted in on a plate to dry then scraped it up? would you have a pile of powdered cocaine acetate or citric? what if you used lime juice and then added heat after dissolving it? would that convert it back to hcl?

I'm no chemist but I think when people say it converts back to the HCl in an acidic solution what they actually mean ( even if they're not aware of this ) is it converts back to a salt form from the freebase form it's in as crack. You'd have a pile of citrate or acetate powder if you let the water evaporate off after converting with citric or acetic acid, lime juice would also produce a citrate too, it's the citric acid in it you're using to convert isn't it. To get back to the HCl salt at all you'd need hydrochloric acid.

Way to go with the harm reduction Majic. Please don't recommend people use lemon juice, it's a real dumbass thing to do. Lemons are festering piles of bacteria and fungus you're just gonna end up shooting. Not good. Citric acid, which is readily available from pharmacists usually and baking / wine making type stores if you must convert crack to an IVable form, distilled white vinegar is the less recommended option. Lemon juice, never.

Really? I'd rather him use something that would fucking work and break down the chemical (to at least an IVable form) rather than fuck it up and put something in his veins that'll make his heart literally stop as soon as he plunges in. I used lemon juice for 3 years and never once had any kind of infection or abscess from IVing crack. Only time I had one was missing a Roxi. Citric Acid wasn't available in my shitty ass backwoods country town so I had to settle, how do you know he doesn't? And as for recommending it, I didn't. I was letting him know I used it and advised on getting the juice that's already squeezed/pre-made lemon juice.

ya sorry about that, been trying to figure that out and the general consensus of people I've asked is it converts back to hcl while dissolving in water. what would happen if instead of shooting it up you squirted in on a plate to dry then scraped it up? would you have a pile of powdered cocaine acetate or citric? what if you used lime juice and then added heat after dissolving it? would that convert it back to hcl?

I think I tried this one time and either it was a waste of time or there was so little dried up that it wasn't worth scraping.

Last edited:
^ This is a harm reduction website and your responses to questions should always mirror that.

Just because you shot up crack for three years with no consequences doesn't mean that it wouldn't happen to someone else.

Citric acid is readily available and I assume since you are on the Internet right now that you could have ordered some, let alone found it some other way.

I'm no chemist but I think when people say it converts back to the HCl in an acidic solution what they actually mean ( even if they're not aware of this ) is it converts back to a salt form from the freebase form it's in as crack. You'd have a pile of citrate or acetate powder if you let the water evaporate off after converting with citric or acetic acid, lime juice would also produce a citrate too, it's the citric acid in it you're using to convert isn't it. To get back to the HCl salt at all you'd need hydrochloric acid.

interesting. yeah I now realize that it wouldn't be hcl but would still be a salt. definitely what I meant. is hcl only possible to make using hydrochloric acid?

and majicBLUE. I would use diluted white vinegar over lemon juice any day, but when someone's in a pinch and/or that state of mind that's all to common in i.v. crack users, they'll make due with what they've got. that's just the way it is. however if someone makes a habit of injecting crack cocaine they should invest in some basic supplies so they can do it as safely as possible.

and the state of mind I'm talking about is one of the reasons why hiv is so high in i.v. cocaine users, when you want that next hit bad enough basic judgement tends to go out the window.

^ Cocaine HCl is only possible by using hydrochloric acid. Which I strongly advise 99.9% of Bluelighters against doing.

Really? I'd rather him use something that would fucking work and break down the chemical (to at least an IVable form) rather than fuck it up and put something in his veins that'll make his heart literally stop as soon as he plunges in. I used lemon juice for 3 years and never once had any kind of infection or abscess from IVing crack. Only time I had one was missing a Roxi. Citric Acid wasn't available in my shitty ass backwoods country town so I had to settle, how do you know he doesn't? And as for recommending it, I didn't. I was letting him know I used it and advised on getting the juice that's already squeezed/pre-made lemon juice.

I crossed the road this morning without looking both ways and didn't get hit by a bus. I'm not gonna bother looking both ways any more cos clearly it's completely safe as far as potentially being run over by buses goes.

Can you spot a flaw anywhere in my logic Majic? Now go back and read your post, see if you can spot one in yours. You did also advise him to use juice from a fresh lemon so let's not argue the point, it's still there in your post, even if struck-through. I highly doubt citric acid wasn't available in your town, it's used in jam-making, baking, wine making, all kinds of stuff, but even if you lived in the one place on the planet where noone does any of those things white vinegar I'm sure was available from just about any supermarket you care to mention, so let's not argue over much on that point either. Safer options than lemon juice are available, to suggest otherwise is absurd.

Will do, I'm still deciding on what I want to do. I doubt he has much crack to even share, but the high would be nice.

I'll let yall know what I do

I crossed the road this morning without looking both ways and didn't get hit by a bus. I'm not gonna bother looking both ways any more cos clearly it's completely safe as far as potentially being run over by buses goes.

Can you spot a flaw anywhere in my logic Majic? Now go back and read your post, see if you can spot one in yours. You did also advise him to use juice from a fresh lemon so let's not argue the point, it's still there in your post, even if struck-through. I highly doubt citric acid wasn't available in your town, it's used in jam-making, baking, wine making, all kinds of stuff, but even if you lived in the one place on the planet where noone does any of those things white vinegar I'm sure was available from just about any supermarket you care to mention, so let's not argue over much on that point either. Safer options than lemon juice are available, to suggest otherwise is absurd.

I never intended my post to be anything other than information to be used at ones discretion. He was asking about a technique his friend said would work to IV crack that included lemon juice. I wouldn't recommend anyone do crack OR cocaine, smoking or shooting it. But, if someone is curious about a certain technique/experience, why shouldn't I share my experience(s)? And to Sepher, sometimes when you're in small cities or towns or rural area and don't have the patience to order citric acid online and wait 2-3 days for it to arrive you make due with other things that you know will work. Crack is usually a spur of the moment drug for alot of people. I never PLANNED on dosing on crack.

Lol, NEVER fucking advised him to use fresh lemon juice? Did you even read my post or just pick out keywords? I was simply INFORMING someone that it will in fact work also. And you doubt it wasn't available? Obviously you've never been to the South where the closest fucking town is 15-25 miles away.

I actually somehow prefer shooting crack with vinegar or some citric acid powder than the shitty stomp powder cocaine that's usually around. So yes, the way to shoot crack is to dissolve in citric acid or vinegar..

Lemon juice has a fungus in it that will make you go blind! I repeat do not use lemon juice people to break down crack or anything for that matter.

I used to shoot coke all the time and never became addicted at all. Haven't done it in ages. Then again coke was never my DOC and I did it mostly to have something to shoot and practice finding veins for my real habit heroin. I'm off that too now but it sure as hell was not easy as just stopping coke. Totally clean now of all drugs for over a month with no cravings.

It's possible people. Don't give up hope. You just need to find the right wd method and anyone can quit and even be happy without. I never thought I'd see the day.

do not iv lemon juice it will make you go blind!:(

It is possible Bomb! Congrats wish you all the luck in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lot of drugs mixed together man. Mixing amphetamines with crack cocaine (IVed or not) is not a good idea.

I wouldn't do it with you being sick man... crashing from IV crack is intense and that coupled with you already being sick might reaaallly suck.

I stayed with a girl while I was homeless for awhile and she insisted we get some crack to cure my dopesickness. I was like...wtf. She was just a fiend though, I watched her spend $500 on crack that one day.

To the OP: definitely don't use lemon juice, I'm pretty sure that's one of the worst acids you can try to inject. Dilluted white vinegar would be better but if possible try to get something like citric acid.

Also it sounds like you don't even want to do it...will he not let you smoke half of it while he shoots his share?

I've found if you take a small amount of vitamin c pill and smash it and mix with a very small amount of white vinegar then add double to triplet am out of water than vinegar it all mixes great and works properly.

Every time after slamming coke i get like uncontroable shaking the more i do the worse it gets......any ideas