• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV Combination: MPA (methiopropamine) + EPH (ethylphenidate)

I've read someone saying that iv EPH provide somewhat a rush but with too much unwanted effect like strong tachycardia,
In addition, i don't think adding MPA will provide a better rush , stay on EPH alone and stay safe ;)

"Somewhat of a rush" be an understatement. I did experiment with a 50/50 ratio in the rig. First dose 20-25mg of each gave me a headache. I doubled the dose(s). Even worse headache.

Wait for headache to soften and fade away, then just went crazy with the MPA (which I quite like actually, functional stimulant). I stayed up all night shooting MPA, a puff in the glassy here n there. First time using pyrazolam that night. I had fun.

Eventually morning came and I'd gone through my supply of MPA, so I went to school for an hour or so, came home and got fired up and prepped to try this EPH in the rig all by itself.

The first thing I noted that seemed odd was that the EPH crystals did not dissolve easily in water. I had to apply heat (test tube and a candle) but it eventually did.

Originally I had measured out 0.2g for a 1.0ml solution, two rigs, a pt. in each. No worries. But you always lose a bit prepping, I almost always micron filter anything (0.2) before administering.

So I got home, grabbed the two 1.0ml glass rigs each with approx 0.5ml solution and fitted with 27G tips. They weren't exactly equal so I figured I'd leave 0.5ml in one by squirting the rest into the other. Came up around 0.65-0.7ml.

BANG

I haven't felt euphoric rushing that intense and crazy since I tried my first ecstasy pill about ten years ago. But it was a little scary. Almost "too intense", my vision went blurry, I just wanted to collapse on my bed and enjoy the ride. But either I imagined this (I have anxiety issues / borderline panic disorder) but I swear my heartbeat was erratic. Highly irregular, one moment it felt like blood was pumping round at about 120 then it would drop to 90 then spring up again to 135 and drop back to 90. But I'm a worrier and notice everything. Dunno... my first time shooting EPH.... maybe the fact that I was up all night shooting MPA and popping pyrazolam and diclazepam pellets had something to do with it.

I've read (on here or a similar forum like this one) about this poor guy who got hooked on banging Ethyl. He talked about how it was like his blood vessels were being corroded "eaten away" if you will, by the fucking caustic EPH.

I don't like it. I've read somewhere it's caustic in it's freebase form, could we not simply work out the molar ratios and chuck some HCl on that shit BOOM you got Ethylphenidate Hydrochloride (in theory).

Anyway I'll do some hunting around to see if anyone else has pulled this off successfully, there's got to be a way to have this compound in solution for intravenous use, without melting holes in our lungs, vessels and brain.

IXTOC-1 the rush from EPH alone is insane. I wasn't prepared for a whomp like that.