• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

IV coke - first time - Weed & beyond, my start down the rabbit hole.

Mr.Wonderful11

Greenlighter
Hello fellow green and bluelighters! This is one of my first posts about my drug journey although I've been reading sites like errowid and bluelight for 4 years now. I finally got an account and I thought I'd contribute by telling y'all about my first drug experience. This will begin with weed and coke, eventually leading to where I'm at now (future posts).

Previously I had only smoked weed. Funny how light I refer to something that was everything but back then...2012 Sophomore year of High School, hiding in my bathroom on the toilet of my grandma's home while she was in the kitchen. Trying to spark the bowl and being unsuccessful cause I didn't like cigarettes, and the first time I got smoked out by a 'friend' from school, only week prior, only getting high from the collection of smoke in the sauna instead of by my own inhale. Still as comfortably numb played and we sat on his couch munching on cheetos, it was enough to get me not only to change my mind about drugs (It's not that I thought drugs were bad I just told myself I didn't desire them in the slightest- maybe I was scared I would love them!), but to go home with a sac of my very own g of sour diesel kush from Massachusetts (where he went back to 2 months after my first time). After the failed toilet excursion I sat on the weed for over a year, finally selling it to my sister by then it was dry but she still gave me $10 for it.

Following high school when I got back from AIT, I was doing the guard thing, 2 years in at this point, and working at a call center on the civilian side for several months now. The routine became monotonous and I grew restless, desperate to break free, to try something new, discover who I was. The weed use at this point was enough to label me a bonafide stoner, suffice it to say I learned how to hit the pipe haha! It was great but I learned everything I could from it (including how lazy and unmotivated it could make you- everything in moderation I reckon) and I was ready for new horizons.

In case your wondering how I do weed/the military- Plus the threat of random tests was enough to make weed smoking no fun although I will always love weed and will still smoke it. Either just rolling the dice or just having a few bowls right after drill, then no more till 2 weeks and another drill down (sometimes we get lucky and it's a month away). You can bet when I get out after my 20, the first thing I'm going to do is roll a huge blunt! (It ended up being 5 years into my enlistment before I got tested and that was only because of my first deployment- I had my angels looking over me). Now back to the story.

Repetition lead to becoming bored at work, I also felt like I wasn't doing enough with my life and wanted to travel the world. Since I couldn't afford that at 18 and I had military obligations, I decided instead to travel my mind in the hopes of discovering myself, acquiring knowledge and new perspectives. I was looking for an opportunity to stretch the bounds of my senses and immagination. Honestly I was just curious as to how all these drugs I grew up 'dare'ing not to do, felt. So inflated with the feeling of money power, youthful hunger steeped in the conquering motivation to craft my own universe, and no true sense of the consequences of my actions, I set out to buy my first g of coke.

The call center I worked at granted me the added benefit of having a diverse group of co-workers, one of which in particular, happened to share a cubicle near my own. This afforded us the pleasure of before the bell chatter, daily gossip, and the bullshit we we're dealing with exchange. After 7 months of the same thing everyday and my weed use making me inherently lazy I ready for the next big thing. I knew she was cool because we ended up befriending each other in the classroom training portion. We shared a similar age, opinions on the establishment, and by our conversations, drug interests.

One Monday morning came when we got to talking about weed and she mentioned she got some good stuff and I asked her if she sold anything else, she said yes. She told me her cousin lived in Laredo and so she could get really good coke. I had my in! 2 nights later on what would become one of many infamous drives to the meet spot, the nervous wait took place with the lights, engine, and radio off. Trying to act casual as the clock ticked. Playing out the exchange in my head so I looked like I knew what I was doing. See her walking. The money thrice counted and folded specifically in my clammy hand that rested on the door jam console, just below where the widow emerges. Strategically I press the button, pretend to greet a long lost friend with a casual what's up and a hand clap. As our fingers interlock, I slightly pushed the money and sent it home. I quickly examine the product in the light of the surrounding street lights, the texture, and amount acceptable. Satisfied she asks me to let her know how I like it, I said I would and we bid adieu.

Too excited to sample we drive home hurriedly albeit extra cautious of traffic laws since it was night and the 5.0 were definitely prowling. There a more thorough examination with my then friend's (now wife's) phone flashlight occurs that includes a hastily prepared line on a DVD case, complete with a driver's license chop, that would soon be sanctioned with the stiff rolled paper log that was honest Abe. I press the tightly rolled bill to the case at an angle, enveloping part of the white mountain, and in one swift motion inhale and drag it across the case. A slight burn followed by an immediate burst that radiates from behind my nose upward towards my brain instantly taking the form of a nuclear bomb and detonating, expelling thousands of fuck yes feelings that travel from deep inside my blood, hell my very bones covering the tips of my hair follicles to the tips of my toes! I'm electrified, spewing lightning out of my fingertips and everything! That's some good shit! I say. From there my entire reality is elevated like I'm levitating or something. I feel like superman, or Jim Carrey in the mask. I feel alive!

Sometime later I caught myself looking, the crushed white powder receiving a longing stare of fondness from yours truly. Through the pattern of mini green money signs decorated on the small baggie it resided in, it seemed to speak my language as I spoke to it with the subconscious voice in my head. It answered questions I didn't know I asked and promised to fulfill my deepest desires that I didn't know I had. From there I was ready. Some time in the weeks that followed I scheduled to see my sister at her ranch. When the day finally came I was ecstatic.

With a fresh 8 ball and a few backup $50 bills I headed to my older sister's, (not the same one I sold the weed too) along with two friends of mine from high school to share it with. She was no stranger to drugs having been on benzos for 10 years. We did some lines and it was an amazing high I loved how alive and full of energy I felt. We would dance around listening to music and talking fast about everything. Since my sister was a nurse and I wanted the most bang for my buck, I was more than curious about banging it. After some convincing she reluctantly agreed after I said "just this once", and as the words left my lips I knew deep down that if it was as good as I hoped it would be, that would become a lie.

The process began with the measurement starting off small, adding the water and mixing with the plunger of the insulin syringe, filtering through the cotton ball, drawing up the solution to 4 on a 1cc syringe, palipating the vein with two fingers, and tying off with a blue hospital rubber band. Then came the technique of insertion, flagging the vein by drawing back while keeping the syringe absolutely still. Remove the tie off and depress the plunger, completing administration.

Oh how I'd be captivated by the whole process! The danger and the consequence of not being absolutely precise in the process, lest you fall prey to the multi-digit number of pitfalls associated with IV use. It was the ultimate game of self-control and willpower, and I was on a quest to conquer the world! I could never prick myself in the beginning, my hand would shake and it was just easier to let her do it (plus it doubled as a control mechanism).

The rush! The physical sensation of feeling the cold tether of the vein and it's path to the heart as the needle was in the vein, the drawing of blood as it mixed with the cloudy concoction, promising the coming ecstasy. The depressing of the plunger, the icy feeling as if traveled to the heart, the drop in the back of the throat, as the music slowed in tempo (my favorite song was electric feel by MGMT because the tempo would literally slow down) then all of reality warped into what would be known as the rollercoaster.

Tunnel vision dominated my field of view and I was suspended in the capsule that was my body, being launched through the tunnels of the pathway of my brain, holding on for dear life as I traveled impossibly fast, thrashing as if I was on a rollercoaster, up, down, and 360 spins, culminating and ultimately transporting me to another plane of reality's exsistence. For two minutes I sat there staring at an object across from me, everything else surrounding it concaved inward towards it. When the tunnel vision subsided I emerged from my own mind, my body greeted me as a euphoric warmth filled me from head to toe, the blood within veins, no my very cells, felt as if they were electrified! With pure power flowing through me like ichor of the gods, my vision became focused and sharp, colors were more vivid and magnified, everything seemed to glow. I had never felt so alive, so transcended. I felt smooth, confident, sophisticated, elegant, and badass all at the same time! For the next few hours we would all chat incessantly, hoping from one topic to another, feeling a connection and empathy for one another vibing on the same level. Rotating from talking, to dancing to a song (music sounds amazing when high!), then back again.

When the peak mellowed out After 1 1/2 hours or so (time was not relative and seemed to fly) I would talk about astrology, philosophy, specifically about our lifes purpose as humans to strive for perfection, how the universe was created and the forces that existed herein this world, good, bad, balance, and what it all meant. We would look at paintings of Salvador Dali, and decipher their meaning. Then it would be time for another shot. Whoever said the rush was never the same every time must've been hella tolerant or too far gone (many years down the road of too much back to back hardcore use) as it never failed me! 2 days later the 8 ball equivalent of quality coke would be depleted and the come-downs would leave us waiting around to die on the porch.

After what seemed like a lifetime, we could see for a half mile off as my sister's friend returned from scoring a few more g's, kicking up dust in my friends crossover coming down the dirt road. Like some little house on the prairie shit, we would run out to greet papa Chuck and the eternity of our doom would be lifted as that beautiful rush greeted me again, exactly like the first time, albeit less intense and in shorter duration. This would be enough to mellow me out enough get me home and recover in time for work the next day. The weekends would go like this until $4,000 went and a few months later the next chronicle of adventure at the ranch or 'wonderland' would begin, this time ecstasy was on the bucket list (literally). To be continued...

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I know how you felt every step of the way. Nicely written. 4k....unreal what we choose.

Twilight222,

I appreciate that, thank you! I tried to be as detailed as I could. I just recall the memory and hope it is conveyed in your mind half as much as I feel reliving it. I would have never thought my path would've gone that way, had you asked me 5 years prior to the beginning. Indeed! It's amazing what direction our lives can be steered in based on a few choices.

Twilight222,

I appreciate that, thank you! I tried to be as detailed as I could. I just recall the memory and hope it is conveyed in your mind half as much as I feel reliving it. I would have never thought my path would've gone that way, had you asked me 5 years prior to the beginning. Indeed! It's amazing what direction our lives can be steered in based on a few choices.
Hey ME: None of us ever set out for our paths to be here. Now we know better, so we do better. Or fuck, at least we try to. Just don’t stop learning about how to be safe. I’ve fucked up horrifically - bad bad- safe now....Thats what we need. Safe.

Hey ME: None of us ever set out for our paths to be here. Now we know better, so we do better. Or fuck, at least we try to. Just don’t stop learning about how to be safe. I’ve fucked up horrifically - bad bad- safe now....Thats what we need. Safe.
Twlight222,

Agreed, I'm always looking to gain different perspectives, more knowledge, and experience in anything I do, especially with drugs. It's a risky business and you can never be too safe, that attitude has saved me in the past and will down the road. I know when I first started I did things I would cringe at now.

Great report MW. Makes me want to be there! Well written.
Stargazer,

That means a lot, thank you! I've always loved writing, although I haven't passionately for awhile, really since middle school actually. It's nice to be able to combine that with a more recent hobby, and to tell my story so that others may relate, be entertained, or benefit. Hopefully all three to a degree. :)

I can relate because I, too, really enjoy writing about my experiences... probably why I have 35,000 posts on Bluelight. =D I get almost as excited to write a trip report when I take unusual/uncommon psychedelics as I do to trip on the drugs.

I can relate because I, too, really enjoy writing about my experiences... probably why I have 35,000 posts on Bluelight. =D I get almost as excited to write a trip report when I take unusual/uncommon psychedelics as I do to trip on the drugs.
Shadowmeister,

That's pretty awesome! Seeing dedicated people on this forum that care is part of the reason I like blue light so much. I love psychedelics as well although I've only tried shrooms. My dad did a lot of mescaline back in the 60's and 70's, he would sit in a parking lot and jam with the music up for hours and that honestly sounds freaking great. I'd like to try acid but I'm afraid of getting some low quality stuff plus it's hard to find a supply. I've heard stories of how life changing it could be, of course depending on where you are in your life and other circumstances, it could be positive or negative experience.

For me, mushrooms were the most life-changing, LSD is more recreational, but then again I didn't get to trip on LSD until I'd tripped on a bunch of other stuff. I think it's more about those early experiences, usually. And you're right, psychedelics can go either way. For me, it was like fate sort of, I took mushrooms at age 18 at the beginning of college, expecting to see fairies and laugh, and instead it changed my entire life because it was like I woke up from life and realized I/we are the universe experiencing itself subjectively. I got to step back for a time and see the bigger picture.

Mescaline is about the friendliest psychedelic there is, so unique and beautiful and euphoric. I recently got a bunch of san pedro cactus powder so I've got mescaline in my future. :)

For me, mushrooms were the most life-changing, LSD is more recreational, but then again I didn't get to trip on LSD until I'd tripped on a bunch of other stuff. I think it's more about those early experiences, usually. And you're right, psychedelics can go either way. For me, it was like fate sort of, I took mushrooms at age 18 at the beginning of college, expecting to see fairies and laugh, and instead it changed my entire life because it was like I woke up from life and realized I/we are the universe experiencing itself subjectively. I got to step back for a time and see the bigger picture.

Mescaline is about the friendliest psychedelic there is, so unique and beautiful and euphoric. I recently got a bunch of san pedro cactus powder so I've got mescaline in my future. :)
Shadowmeister,

That sounds amazing! One of the best ways to enjoy shrooms for sure! I love when drugs are used as tools to unlock new perspectives and possibilities. Especially when a "drug" bond is created with a person. It affords an opportunity to be on the same level, when normally such feelings and tendencies would be suppressed in the daily grind of society. Some of my most connected experiences with myself and with other people have been while on shrooms. The feeling of being synced on the same level is incredible. Peyote powder seems pretty dope! I've been researching growing shrooms, makes for quite an intriguing and fascinating read.

It's pretty fun to grow mushrooms, they're a really interesting fungus. :) or I should say, fungus is really interesting in general.