• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV cocaine + nasea

I must have different body chemistry or something because I don't get anything near euphoria from IVing coke. I've tried all different purities. The most that happens is I get a rush of coke taste in nmy lungs followed by intense alertness and rapid heartbeat. If I do too much, my ears start ringing and I feel sick. There is certainly a rush of sorts, but to me it just feels uncomfortable and possibly scary. Never close to the euphoria I would get from dope.

I must have different body chemistry or something because I don't get anything near euphoria from IVing coke. I've tried all different purities. The most that happens is I get a rush of coke taste in nmy lungs followed by intense alertness and rapid heartbeat. If I do too much, my ears start ringing and I feel sick. There is certainly a rush of sorts, but to me it just feels uncomfortable and possibly scary. Never close to the euphoria I would get from dope.

What you're describing basically is the coke rush.. Ha. But, it's certainly possible you just don't like it.. it's not for everyone. Many people describe it as being too intense/scary/not enjoyable. I wish I felt that way about it...

What you're describing basically is the coke rush.. Ha. But, it's certainly possible you just don't like it.. it's not for everyone. Many people describe it as being too intense/scary/not enjoyable. I wish I felt that way about it...

Is the euphoria also absent from your coke rush or do you just feel really good from that strong rush rather than intrinsic euphoria ?

I am asking because never iv'd coke but i always assumed there would be some euphoria intrinsic to the drug.

Is the euphoria also absent from your coke rush or do you just feel really good from that strong rush rather than intrinsic euphoria ?

I am asking because never iv'd coke but i always assumed there would be some euphoria intrinsic to the drug.

The euphoria accompanies all of those feelings from the rush.. that's where the euphoria comes from. However, if you don't like the rush, the feeling in your chest, the ringing in your ears, etc.. you're going to be uncomfortable and not feel any of the euphoria. Just like any drug, you have to like its effects or it wont be pleasant. Plenty of people don't get any euphoria from opiates.. they just feel like shit on them and don't get why people like them. IV coke is no different.. for some, the rush provides intense euphoria.. for others, it just freaks them out. Hah.

I wish I could get powder man, I can only get rock. So i'm spending more money on less cocaine HCL after I cook it in vinegar. Also I think vinegar adds quite a bit to the nausea as I can literally taste it in my lungs after I shoot up. Yuck. Either way the rush is totally worth my small complaints!

I wish I could get powder man, I can only get rock. So i'm spending more money on less cocaine HCL after I cook it in vinegar. Also I think vinegar adds quite a bit to the nausea as I can literally taste it in my lungs after I shoot up. Yuck. Either way the rush is totally worth my small complaints!

It's also a lot harder on your veins... coke is still rough, much more so than east coast dope, but it's easier on them than crack is.

Hmm interesting. When I score I get mostly h and a much smaller amount of coke. I do the coke not because I love it's effects - as I indicated earlier it feels like I'm gonna panic or have a heart attack - but doing small bits of it at a time satisfies my needle fixation and gives me something to do, scout out new veins, and I don't end up using the dope as quickly which to me is the star of the show. I can easily stop shooting coke and go days or weeks without even thinking of it, let alone craving it. If I did that with h however I'd be a miserable sweating puking basket case.

Hey guys I have another IV coke question I didn't wanna make a new thread so I figured I'd throw it in here. Does anyone else have their whole mouth go numb and their vision start to flutter after they do a huge shot? I underestimated the coke I just shot and had both of those things happen along with the super intense bell ringer. I think it means that I was close to ODing...also what does a IV coke OD feel like? Because I know with opiates chances are you'll just go out and I'm assuming nothing like that happens with a coke overdose.

Closed as this is an extremely old thread and we have newer threads discussing this

Yes. When you do cross that line though into OD territory.. it becomes super scary and unpleasant very quickly.. Hah. OD'ing on IV coke or crack is one of the scariest things I've ever dealt with because you are intensely aware of how bad things are getting.. hah. You don't just loose consciousness like an OD on heroin... you're wide awake and panicking, praying you don't just drop dead of a heart attack or have a seizure.
This happened yesterday scariest night of my life. Temp at 104.6, body tremors, chills. Fucking terrifying

i never get nausea from iv coke. but it can happen. when i do big shots im pretty fucked tho, cant talk normal sometimes, like really disorganized and fucked, i hear sometimes ppl talk about me or hear someone come in my house. this happens with big shots 0.2-0.3g, i love big doses. it can get very scary tho, u need to know your stuff, always test can be very strong and you can OD.
when shooting couple of grams i also start thinking theres someone outside my house or in my garden. im confinced, and search. i also get optics from big shots.
but i shoot crack, it converts back to cocaine but still is different. i prefer iv rock, like the high is more intense and hits harder. you need vitamin c when shooting rocks, or vinegar .
coke hits smoother and crack harder and not so long. but every rock is different when IV, its my fav rush by far. and every rock effects is different, can range very wide.

Whenever it's good enough to be a bellringing freighttrain there is always a jolt of nausea for me. I never actually puke though and it only lasts a few moments. Small price to pay usually.

I made an account just to commenton this thread. U will always have some kind of nausea if tha blow is half ass decent. If u use h as well consider speedballing , tho I'm sure many users will advise against it, but the h reduces the nausea from tha coke substantially. Also mint works great for getting over the initial nausea from tha big rush. Toothpaste, mouth wash, tictac, gum, etc . I gargle toothpaste wirh water frequently when my speedball ratio is off and coke heavy. Hope this helps its all advice based on my personal experience.

He hit it right on the head with the mint i chew gum and have peppermint essential oil in a diffuser by me when I go to shoot. Or just open the cap and take a deep inhale of it through your nose. At least you know you got some good stuff.