• Thread Directory 1 Thread Directory 2
    Thread Directory 3 Addiction Support
    Emergency Services Benzo Guide v.1
    Addiction Stories Scary Case Studies
    Biology, Pharmacology & Drugs 101

IV cocaine + nasea

Bomb319

Bluelighter
I must have different body chemistry or something because I don't get anything near euphoria from IVing coke. I've tried all different purities. The most that happens is I get a rush of coke taste in nmy lungs followed by intense alertness and rapid heartbeat. If I do too much, my ears start ringing and I feel sick. There is certainly a rush of sorts, but to me it just feels uncomfortable and possibly scary. Never close to the euphoria I would get from dope.

Mr.Scagnattie

Bluelighter
I must have different body chemistry or something because I don't get anything near euphoria from IVing coke. I've tried all different purities. The most that happens is I get a rush of coke taste in nmy lungs followed by intense alertness and rapid heartbeat. If I do too much, my ears start ringing and I feel sick. There is certainly a rush of sorts, but to me it just feels uncomfortable and possibly scary. Never close to the euphoria I would get from dope.
What you're describing basically is the coke rush.. Ha. But, it's certainly possible you just don't like it.. it's not for everyone. Many people describe it as being too intense/scary/not enjoyable. I wish I felt that way about it...

Xegh

Bluelighter
What you're describing basically is the coke rush.. Ha. But, it's certainly possible you just don't like it.. it's not for everyone. Many people describe it as being too intense/scary/not enjoyable. I wish I felt that way about it...
Is the euphoria also absent from your coke rush or do you just feel really good from that strong rush rather than intrinsic euphoria ?

I am asking because never iv'd coke but i always assumed there would be some euphoria intrinsic to the drug.

Mr.Scagnattie

Bluelighter
Is the euphoria also absent from your coke rush or do you just feel really good from that strong rush rather than intrinsic euphoria ?

I am asking because never iv'd coke but i always assumed there would be some euphoria intrinsic to the drug.
The euphoria accompanies all of those feelings from the rush.. that's where the euphoria comes from. However, if you don't like the rush, the feeling in your chest, the ringing in your ears, etc.. you're going to be uncomfortable and not feel any of the euphoria. Just like any drug, you have to like its effects or it wont be pleasant. Plenty of people don't get any euphoria from opiates.. they just feel like shit on them and don't get why people like them. IV coke is no different.. for some, the rush provides intense euphoria.. for others, it just freaks them out. Hah.

Mass08

Bluelighter
I wish I could get powder man, I can only get rock. So i'm spending more money on less cocaine HCL after I cook it in vinegar. Also I think vinegar adds quite a bit to the nausea as I can literally taste it in my lungs after I shoot up. Yuck. Either way the rush is totally worth my small complaints!

Mr.Scagnattie

Bluelighter
I wish I could get powder man, I can only get rock. So i'm spending more money on less cocaine HCL after I cook it in vinegar. Also I think vinegar adds quite a bit to the nausea as I can literally taste it in my lungs after I shoot up. Yuck. Either way the rush is totally worth my small complaints!
It's also a lot harder on your veins... coke is still rough, much more so than east coast dope, but it's easier on them than crack is.

Bomb319

Bluelighter
Hmm interesting. When I score I get mostly h and a much smaller amount of coke. I do the coke not because I love it's effects - as I indicated earlier it feels like I'm gonna panic or have a heart attack - but doing small bits of it at a time satisfies my needle fixation and gives me something to do, scout out new veins, and I don't end up using the dope as quickly which to me is the star of the show. I can easily stop shooting coke and go days or weeks without even thinking of it, let alone craving it. If I did that with h however I'd be a miserable sweating puking basket case.

enoughorangejuice?

Bluelighter
6 or 7 years ago i was shooting coke on the regular and it felt great, very euphoric without any anxiety/jitters or nausea.

recently i shot up some coke and it wasn't enjoyable at all.. ears were ringing for about 10 minutes, i felt slightly nauseous but no euphoria or anything nor did i have any desire to shoot up 5 or 10 minutes later (or again at all that night).

i think i'm just getting shit that is cut to hell and probably sub 10% pure.

Mass08

Bluelighter
Hey guys I have another IV coke question I didn't wanna make a new thread so I figured I'd throw it in here. Does anyone else have their whole mouth go numb and their vision start to flutter after they do a huge shot? I underestimated the coke I just shot and had both of those things happen along with the super intense bell ringer. I think it means that I was close to ODing...also what does a IV coke OD feel like? Because I know with opiates chances are you'll just go out and I'm assuming nothing like that happens with a coke overdose.