• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction IV COCAINE LEAVING RED RASHES IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

LavalampBarrels

Bluelighter
Whats up guys, this is my first post ever so hopefully it's in the right area. Ive been an on and off IV drug user for about a decade now and have encountered some fuck ups and bruises and blown veins and the like... but never anything like this.... i was going off on shooting coke trying to find good injection sites (haven't banged anything since 12/18 and as a result had some shit miss/leak/whatever and cause the typical pains and discolorations but never anything like this. Take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think.. its like dark red skin pigmentation that is barely warm and is only as tender as a miss... not quite even. I think maybe ive been shooting some funky cut or hitting poorly, idk but ive never seen it before and im wondering wtf it is.

I was getting frustrated with coagulating blood in the rig and dumping barrels and adding water, maybe that had somsthing to do with it..? I just wanna hear some ideas, lemme see how to post these pics real fast.

Thankd for all the help ang concern. Long live iv cocaie!

I haven't seen the pictures yet but ive had similar a few times with IV ket. Sometimes i think it was down to a cut, sometimes maybe because i had used tap water and not completely boiled it in the spoon? Not sure.

The rashes always went away after a day or 2, tops. You would probbaly be advised to get antibiotics, but i just ate a load of fruit, took alot of vitamins and got some rest(when i ran out of drugs), and stopped using those sites for a few days while i slept off the sleep dep, and all was a-ok.

Maybe you could get some topical cream if they are itchy or painful. Take some ibuprofen 👍

Also im sure you know this BUT never hurts to be reminded;
Always use alcohol wipes, if you havent got any rub the area with hand sanitizer, everyone has that around thesedays, if not, wash with warm soapy water, dab dry.
Sterilize your spoon often!
Filter. Maybe even double filter.
FRESH WORKS EVERY TIME!
Dont shoot old blood.

Best of luck

I haven't seen the pictures yet but ive had similar a few times with IV ket. Sometimes i think it was down to a cut, sometimes maybe because i had used tap water and not completely boiled it in the spoon? Not sure.

The rashes always went away after a day or 2, tops. You would probbaly be advised to get antibiotics, but i just ate a load of fruit, took alot of vitamins and got some rest(when i ran out of drugs), and stopped using those sites for a few days while i slept off the sleep dep, and all was a-ok.

Maybe you could get some topical cream if they are itchy or painful. Take some ibuprofen 👍

Also im sure you know this BUT never hurts to be reminded;
Always use alcohol wipes, if you havent got any rub the area with hand sanitizer, everyone has that around thesedays, if not, wash with warm soapy water, dab dry.
Sterilize your spoon often!
Filter. Maybe even double filter.
FRESH WORKS EVERY TIME!
Dont shoot old blood.

Best of luck
Dude i can't figure out how to post a damn picture, am i retarded? Im not doing great, bros, just had a shot put me on the floor convulsing, couldn't even open the door to hopefully have someone see that i may be dying. Fuck this shit bro, I'm an old iv h user w 2 years off opiates and all of the sudden im like, "sweeeeeeet, i can still play w needless!"

Guess again, idiot. Might go sober again, that was anything but enjoyable... be safe guys, i lost 2 good people in the last 2 months playin w their brains.

But yeah, any advice on how to post pics is appreciated, the "rashes" still exist but seem marginally better...

Dude i can't figure out how to post a damn picture, am i retarded? Im not doing great, bros, just had a shot put me on the floor convulsing, couldn't even open the door to hopefully have someone see that i may be dying. Fuck this shit bro, I'm an old iv h user w 2 years off opiates and all of the sudden im like, "sweeeeeeet, i can still play w needless!"

Guess again, idiot. Might go sober again, that was anything but enjoyable... be safe guys, i lost 2 good people in the last 2 months playin w their brains.

But yeah, any advice on how to post pics is appreciated, the "rashes" still exist but seem marginally better...
You have to host them on an external image hosting website ie imgur or something, then paste the link between [ img] and [ /img], without the space between the first [ and the i... If that makes sense.

Glad to hear the rashes are better. Thats what happens to me. A day or 2 and they disappear.

You already know this, but. Be careful shooting coke man the convulsions dont sound good. None of us are saints, I've given myself convulsions/seizures before IVing stupid doses of K, blacked out with the rig in my arm/hand, fallen over, broken my ribs, nose multiple times, banged my head/face, woke up in a pile of rubbish with loads of broken glass in, covered in cuts that got infected, etc etc.
Sorta lost track of what i was getting at. Just be careful, be sat down, or laid down, on the floor, with loads of pillows around you, maybe even wear a helmet/pads! Have a sitter if possible even a phone sitter who knows your address who could call ambulance if you become unresponsive to them. In fact i think theres actually a service that does that for free, in usa. Im in uk so can't use it or i probably would.
Man, i wish i could/would take my own advice sometimes.
Good luck with the rashes and if you decide to go clean 👍

since 12/18 and as a result had some shit miss/leak/whatever and cause the typical pains and discolorations but never anything like this. Take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think.. its like dark red skin pigmentation that is barely warm and is only as tender as a miss... not quite even. I think maybe ive been shooting some funky cut or hitting poorly, idk but ive never seen it before and im wondering wtf it is.

I was getting frustrated with coagulating blood in the rig and dumping barrels and adding water, maybe that had somsthing to do with it..? I just wanna hear some ideas, lemme see how to post these pics real fast.

Thankd for all the help ang concern.

You have to host them on an external image hosting website ie imgur or something, then paste the link between [ img] and [ /img], without the space between the first [ and the i... If that makes sense.

Glad to hear the rashes are better. Thats what happens to me. A day or 2 and they disappear.

You already know this, but. Be careful shooting coke man the convulsions dont sound good. None of us are saints, I've given myself convulsions/seizures before IVing stupid doses of K, blacked out with the rig in my arm/hand, fallen over, broken my ribs, nose multiple times, banged my head/face, woke up in a pile of rubbish with loads of broken glass in, covered in cuts that got infected, etc etc.
Sorta lost track of what i was getting at. Just be careful, be sat down, or laid down, on the floor, with loads of pillows around you, maybe even wear a helmet/pads! Have a sitter if possible even a phone sitter who knows your address who could call ambulance if you become unresponsive to them. In fact i think theres actually a service that does that for free, in usa. Im in uk so can't use it or i probably would.
Man, i wish i could/would take my own advice sometimes.
Good luck with the rashes and if you decide to go clean 👍
Man thank you so much for the reply, i figured out how to use imgur so the pics should be up, i was just bein a lazy drug ass (imagine that) and didnt even wanna go thru the rigmarole to post pics even tho they coukd be potentially serious.

Yeah dog, i want my old life back. But in typical junkie fashion im gonna quit AFTER this ball is gone. Luckily i only picked up the needle like a week ago but damn i never knew cocaine was such a fiendish fuck! Iv played plenty w it but always compared it to dope, which is my absolute doc/destruction. Yeah, turns out cocaines a hell of a drug.

Pun intended

Man thank you so much for the reply, i figured out how to use imgur so the pics should be up, i was just bein a lazy drug ass (imagine that) and didnt even wanna go thru the rigmarole to post pics even tho they coukd be potentially serious.

Yeah dog, i want my old life back. But in typical junkie fashion im gonna quit AFTER this ball is gone. Luckily i only picked up the needle like a week ago but damn i never knew cocaine was such a fiendish fuck! Iv played plenty w it but always compared it to dope, which is my absolute doc/destruction. Yeah, turns out cocaines a hell of a drug.

Pun intended
No worries.
The red patches look as i expected. Pretty sure they're mini-infections. As long as they're getting better, i wouldn't worry too much. It's still not good, but don't panic.
If you wake up and they're worse, seek real medical advice! You may need anti biotics.