• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV Cocaine Instantly Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitblastoff

Greenlighter
I am an IV opiate user who has previously tried IV cocaine once before. I was snorting a rather large bag and was pretty fucking high when I did it last time and I could feel a rush but only a small one as I was doing very tiny and cautious shots given I was so high from snorting already I feared an overdose.

This time I have not already been sniffing any cocaine but got a bag from a pretty trusted dealer who actually gave me a free sample because it was supposed to be great stuff. When I mixed it with water it completely dissolved without me having to stir it after about a minute. I did notice the water looked mostly clear with maybe an ever so slight tint of white white milkiness to it. It smells like chemicals though, almost as if it smells flammable. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be the case, maybe someone hear could give me some insight.

Anyways I booted a pretty small shot, about 0.05 or 50mg and I felt a very small wave come over me but it was unique, kind of intense but kind of hard to notice at the same time. I definatel got some energy and got all jittery but I also got sick to my stomach. I know IV coke can make you sick but from what I've read that's usually from the intensity of the high where as I'm not that intensely high.

My question is does this sound normal? Is it just the coke is strong and kicking my ass, hence making me sick? Also I know every says IV only lasts a few minutes but it's been about 30 and I still have crazy jitters, is that normal? Hard to find info about any side effects past the high.

Just want to make sure I'm not booting some bag of junk.
What should good coke look like when mixed up to inject?
Thanks!

I have literally no info on this subject, but "giving something away for free because it's especially good" is a huge red flag. In case you weren't aware, that's dealer-speak for "this is questionable or entirely bunk, but if you try some and want more I'll sell it to you for whatever I think I can get away with".

This is not necessarily the case with psych dealers sometimes because they often deal for reasons besides money but anyone slangin white is in it for the money, to think otherwise would be quite foolish.

Good coke sells itself, you don't have to give out free samples. Word gets around. So any coke dealer offering free samples is suspect in my eyes.

I've never IV'ed anything, but I've done enough coke to know that real cocaine does not produce nausea in me even when I would expect it to, but street "coke" often makes me feel like shit, but not *always*, so I chalk it up to certain cuts that my body doesn't like. Maybe that helps you? Hope you're feeling better. So sick of the shit people are peddling, it's like picking out what blend of additives you prefer. The 80's must have been awesome.

Last edited:
Hello OP. First of all , don't take any more. We have no idea what you have. We cannot identify powders over the internet. Sounds like you were a gunia pig. He tried out shit on you. I think dude owes you.'
Don't take anymore. It could be cut with an RC for all you know. If you are kind of tight with him, i'd complain. Return it and get a replacement. I don't know your dude. Some dealers are cool. They will make it right, because they want your business. Don't do any more.

Last edited:
Both of you were absolutely correct. I read those comments and decided to throw that bag away. I went to a highly trusted source and got some quality stuff. Just tried my first shot of that and nearly passed out it was so intense. Stupidly I let the rush from the last bag play some factor into how much I dosed this shot. I did about half of what I previously used but that was still too much. Luckily I am safe but in the name of harm reduction I want everyone to remember if it feels strange or off just stop and Chuck it off and please please please be cautious with dosing. 0-100 is very easy to obtain.

Thanks for the comments you guys. Saved me from using what could have been just complete junk and or dangerous street shit.

Glad you learned your lesson. This goes for anyone doing anything on the street or any drug in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.