• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV Cocaine extremely HOT face . . .and ears?

flowersonfire

Greenlighter
I am very new to using IV cocaine. I experienced my first "Bellringer" a couple of nights ago. From what I have been reading it seemed to be pretty much how most describe it. There were a few "oh fuck!" moments and a whole helluva lot of euphoria. One of the "oh fuck" moments was just a bit after the extreme intensity started to wane, and I realized how fast my heart was beating. Slowly over about 10 mins it came down to a not so scary place - but the thing I experienced that I did not see mentioned in my reading is that for about 5 minutes my whole face and the tops of my ears felt extremely hot!! I do believe those are symptoms related to blood pressure? And I'm betting they are not good symptoms to be showing up along with my first Bellringer? My Blood pressure is usually 110 / 64 - so not high at all.
Has anyone experienced this type of symptom? Anyone know what it means?

I get this time to time, when smoking crack or shooting cocaine.. its pretty common I believe, I mean I don't get TOO hot.. just start kind of sweating, and feel warmer than usual.. also, I of course as with anyone who does cocaine, anyway whether its IV, sniffing, or smoking etc... it will definitely make your heart race and your blood pressure rise.. some more than others, like I get very paranoid and nervous, with an extremely rapid heartbeat and high blood pressure if I do cocaine/smoke crack and don't take a benzo with it.. I am naturally already a very nervous/anxious person, without cocaine so I take klonopin daily anyway, I am prescribed it... have been for years.. I absolutely must have klonopin or some kind of benzo when I do coke, or crack or I will not enjoy it at all...

However, I don't recommend getting into benzos, if you don't use them already... you will never want to use cocaine again without them once you combine the two.. before I used benzos to come down from coke, it was coke/crack and weed for the anxiety/paranoia and comedown off the cocaine.. I have always needed some sort of sedative to come off coke.. I will not even think of using it without them, and weed is IME another great one to use.. without the addicting aspect benzos can have on some people.. not everyone loves them and therefore don't always get hooked on them.. but I did with benzos.. benzo addiction kind of "snuck up" on me, if you will.. and I am now very much dependent on them.. be careful.. IV cocaine is no joke!

Flushing isn't necessarly related to high blood pressure. But high blood pressure could cause flushing things that can cause flushing are
Niacin
Caffeine
Alcohol
Histamine
Anticholinergics
Cholinergics
Amphetamine
Cocaine
Opiates

Basically alot of stuff

Flushing isn't necessarly related to high blood pressure. But high blood pressure could cause flushing things that can cause flushing are
Niacin
Caffeine
Alcohol
Histamine
Anticholinergics
Cholinergics
Amphetamine
Cocaine
Opiates

Basically alot of stuff
Thanks for this d1nach! I have had my suspicions that this coke is cut with Niacin! I even flush from niacin supplements and am betting that's it!

Why would they cutt it with niacin? If your iving cocaine that causes a intense emotion beyond that is naturally experienced. Flushing is a normal response to a large rise in catecholamines that's why if your with a girl who's pretty u can turn red or if ur embarrassed