• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV Cocaine EXP.

omyak

Greenlighter
swim has recently been using IV for administering cocaine. swim hasn't had much experience with it, but continues to up dose. swim last IV'd and felt very weird. Nausia, color-enhancement, ringing(normally this happens, but EXCESSIVE), and almost felt like passing out for first time his their life. SWIM wonders if this is just a form of the euphoria from administering such a drug. Aside from nausia, perhaps this is just the euphoria? swim splashed cold water on their face and tried to keep eyes open. Should swim be scared, or embrace this feeling? swim felt as if it could have been enjoyable if swim wasnt scared

IVing large amounts of cocaine just isn't particularly safe. You were near overdose levels. You could have a stroke or heart attack doing that.

You had a "bellringer"

A few years ago I did a fair amount of IV cocaine. Doing a bellringer shot of cocaine is what I would imagine dying would feel like, without the pleasure. You get that intense ringing noise in your ears, you get tunnel vision, a crazy surge of adrenaline, yet you feel like you are going to pass out, etc. I spoke on this before but I can remember a few instances where I would do a shot, feel like I was going to OD, grab a pad and pen and try and write down I love you to my family and say how sorry I was, only to "read" it the next day and see it was just gibberish and symbols.

There are a few drugs I can say with certainty I'll never do again because they are so dangerous. IV cocaine is definitely one of them. The margin for error is very high.

^
Yes.

I used to enjoy this feeling and chase it. Which is a pretty good way to end up dead.

I''ve been doing it a while also, and experienced what you did, It was scary and awesome at the same time, nothing like it. The bell-ringer is a great rush, but as mentioned above, without knowing exact purity, weight and tolerance there is no safe way to achieve it.

You have been warned!

Lol, sorry man I'm laughing with you not at you, I think the 3rd poster said my piece...you had a "bellringer" and yes believe it or not that is the desired effect. It's possible nothing will ever be the same for you, I had my first one at 16-17yrs old and my last one when I was 28 and I am now 37.........I finally ceased use but that was my life. Do you mind telling me how much of your coke did it take to get you there? Have you started, if need be, cleaning up (attempting to purify/purifying your coke?) your coke? Good luck OP and take care.

Edit: I used to mix in top grade meth, a lil pinch of this and a lil pinch of that, drop in water, draw up in rig and then it's time to play FLASH Gordon, blinded virtually at first, screaming in your ears etc etc..memories - having not done it in 9 years I no longer get that tight severely anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think about doing it, the anticipation used to gnaw at me terribly, it's gross but not unusual for me to have to mix up and IV on the toilet due to a case of "squirty bum".....but it wasn't unusual for me to be on a toilet IV'ing drugs back then. I used to hide the sounds of me prepping my shot with the newspaper I would pretend to read while on the loo first thing in the morning (hiding from my wife) and then trying to read the paper with my vision shaking and a waterfall crashing in my ears. Now that's what I used to call "The start of my day", it used to happen at the end of my day also but there's nothing like the first of the day. MY LITTLE STORY ABOVE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED SOMETHING TO AVOID FOR THE OBVIOUS HEALTH REASONS.....I may still yet have to pay the piper for all of that.

.....and now I feel old.

Last edited: