• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV cocaine dosage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enilegna

Greenlighter
Dosage for hearing distorsions

Hi there folks ! :)

I know these questions of dosage are always pretty innaccurate and everything, but I thought it could still be safer to ask people that have lots of experience with what I want to achieve tonight-ish. I've heard so much talk here and everywhere about the bellringing when you IV coke. I've been IVing coke for a while now (like 2 or 3 nights every month approx.) but I've never got any hearing distortion - only visual distortion actually, not complete hallucination but still. I had been taking a lot of Lyrica too that night I got the visuals, so that might have been the mix between the two that caused it.
So I'm really minded to achieve the bellringing state, but I've heard it's pretty close to ODing - which I'd kind of like to avoid. Actually, I'd really like to avoid that. So here I am, asking you what dosage I should try that would be 'kinda' safe but still borderline with the OD because I've read a lot that the bells come with a near OD experience - I don't think I need a lecture about that.

I'm going to try that anyways, so save your lectures about "you shouldn't do that'' (except if you come with super arguments I've never read about) or like ''when you're Iving coke you should consider quitting''. I'm open to talk about that, but right now I'd like a straight up answer for the sake of harm reduction and maybe making the difference between a full-blown OD because I'm still kinda new to IV coke and having a nice trip (while still acknowledging the dangers of it - i know IV ing coke is not a safe thing to do).

EDIT not to double post: I'm pretty thin and quite small (ok, pretty small...), not very muscular, 120 lbs, my tolerance to cocaine is pretty low generally, but when I start binging it goes up pretty fast in the course of a night, so right now considering the .5-.75 I've been taking tonight, my doses are getting bigger and bigger. And also I'm on methadone, took my last 30 mg dose (out of 55 mg a day) 3 hours ago. Not sure if it's important to take these elements into consideration, but I thought that maybe, so here they are :)

EDIT again! It's my first post. I've been reading bluelight a lot during the last 7-8 months but was a little shy to participate :) So here I am, hi everyone :3

Last edited:
what dosage I should try that would be 'kinda' safe but still borderline with the OD

That's an oxymoron, unfortunately. Kind of like asking what speed you can redline your car at on a residential road and yet still be legal. Any dose that causes "bell ringing" is going to cause some pretty severe spikes in blood pressure, etc and not to mention will experience very rapid tolerance/tachyphylaxis.

Wikipedia suggests the dose for "bell ringing" is upwards of 120mg but I can't really sanction a dose that high used IV... normally ~30mg is a "strong" dose if it's pure cocaine!

The reality of it is though, if you are already in a pattern of regular/binge use, you're less and less likely to reach the fabled "bell" due to tolerance. At some point it will become impossible, without a tolerance break, to reach that fabled state, so you have to be a judge of when you stop getting the return on investment, so to speak.

So to summarize: I can't tell you, probably more than 100mg, but you should take a long break before you try that for the best chance of success. And if you don't hit it... take another break, don't just double down, or you'll blow a vein somewhere...

Welcome to Bluelight, by the way.

Yeah actually my binge sessions are like 3 days in a row but only once a month minimum, or a few days of binge (two or three) every month and a half of two month sometimes even. So like when I was talking about binges, I was more talking about casual binges :)
Another question I was wondering about is, is-it possible to get that bell effect at the end of a binge session (like at the end of the night if you've been consuming for all night? For instance, I've consumed approximately half a gram today but in very small doses, over the course of 12 and even 15 hours, all were very very very far from that bell ringing or just pretty far from other intense rushes I've experienced the last times, so like do you think it's possible to still get that audio distortion effect at the end of a night's binge? Or it's kinda too late and should just next time start with a bigger dose? I'm more into opiates and the philosophy of starting super slow and working my way up, but with the coke it'sreally the rush I love, so it's difficult to apply this idea to cocaine...
Which then would bring the problem of starting with a big dose without knowing the potency of what I'm taking (always different batches, sometimes different dealers, as I'm not a regular user...)... Well I guess for HR's sake I could just sniff a line or two to check the potency before and after get with the real thing ! ;)

There is nothing safe about a bell ringer.

I'd go as high as 0,4 grams in a single shot I think that equals 150 mg of pure cocaine

I usually get about some of the best "street" yayo one can get... I usually only do like 0.1-0.2 G every shot, and only really get a bellringer on the first slam! Its insane, it is like I am deaf for a few minutes, with this weird ringing white noise in my ears, my whole face goes numb, and I get a distinct taste of cocaine. The euphoria is always massively strong at first, then subsides over the course of about 15-25 mins, then I come down, want to redose but usually try to abstain from dosing more than once every hour or 2 if I can hold out that long. Coke IVed is stupidly addicting short-term, like while you still have it. If your like me you want to do a shot every ten mins, but it just wont work as well after the first mind blowing shot I get! IDK what your coke is like, but I think the only reason I get such an insane rush, is because again, I get some very potent shit! Be very careful this is probably the most mentally addicting habit u can have!

All great self explanatory answers. I'm closing this because OP/others have recieved the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.