• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc IV cocaine and Hydromorph Contin?

tabsandcaps

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I tried searching online but answers were pretty vague or not exactly what I was looking for.

I've shot cocaine before, and hydromorph contin before, but never together, Has anyone ever done this?

Hydromorph contin is a strong opiate, I usually shoot around 3-6mg

Cocaine I shoot about 1-3mg (I've never got a ringer because I can't bring myself to put more in my shot for some reason lol)

So does anyone have experience with this.

I know speedballs are dangerous for you but I really want to experience one, and just want some safety tips, like maybe starting with 1 or 2 beads, lol?

Thanks for any answers.

For myself personally, if I'm gonna speedball I go highest possible dose of opiate that I'm comfortable with. Or at least on the very high end

Hydromorphone is probably the absolute best speedball opiate, after heroin, because it is all rush, and a hell of a rush at that.

If you can handle X coke in a shot, and Y opiate in a shot, putting them together is basically just x+y. Not like benzos and opiates where it's like X(y)+y*X lol

Yeah the rush is amazing I love the warm feeling and the heavy limbs, but you don't lower your dose at all? I'm still probably going to, but really??

Dont mean to hijack your thread, but im curious.. How do you prep your hydromorphcontins for IV?

X(y)+y*X lol. Those both mean X times Y. Be careful starting with speedballs man they grabbed me by the balls real quick..

Hey I do hydromorph contin speelballs often. Not a lot but a nice treat after a hard week. My advice would be to use crack instead of soft. You only need a small piece instead of like a quarter gram. I usually put like a 6th of a 20 stone in with a 24 mg hydro. Such a beautiful rush :) just remember if your using crack it has to be broken down into an acid, not water. So use vinegar or get vitamin c packets. Also you only need 30 units of your preferred acid to break down a shot of crack. I always recommend crack over soft because I can make $30 of hard last for 2 or 3 hours. It's just a little harder of your veins. You should always cycle your injection sites but especially with crack. Also be certain your in a vein because any of the acids will sting really bad if you miss any of it. If you usually do a 3-6 you want to do it in the higher end because the cocaine can overpower the hydromorphone. Be safe brother and always start out small with the cocaine. You can always put more in but you can't take it back out.

Be safe, peace
Shawn

Ah speedballs. I never IV'd anything. But I love to rail 60mg of Dextroamphetamines and then rail 30mg of Oxycodone. Nice buzz, and the oxy adds on that energy feeling without feeling sped out.

I've never done this combination, but I would think that it would be a waste of the hydromorphone since it's so short acting and basically a "rush drug" when injected intravenously as well (even when done intramuscularly it only lasts about 40 minutes). Anyway, 3-6mg is a standard dose to start with for the Hydromorphone (probably better to start with 3mg), but 3mg of Cocaine? Coke isn't active at that dose no matter how pure it is, even when injected. I suppose if you're not after a bell ringer than the combination might work out nicely, and maybe I'm wrong about it in general-my experience with speedballs though is that you really the rush of the cocaine primarily, and then just as you're about to come down you get lifted up again by the opiate..It's definitely a better feeling than shooting coke and then dope/opana/dilaudid a few minutes later, but I've never truly felt like 'the rush' was a combination of cocaine and whatever opiate used-but thats probably because I used a lot of coke when I did this.

I agree with znegative ..if u have good coke then u need nothing else to combine it with. I like the coke by itself, it is fucking amazi.g. I would save the dillies for after. I'd want the coke high alone because it is sooookk Fucking good! Omg omg lil

I've never done this combination, but I would think that it would be a waste of the hydromorphone since it's so short acting and basically a "rush drug" when injected intravenously as well (even when done intramuscularly it only lasts about 40 minutes). Anyway, 3-6mg is a standard dose to start with for the Hydromorphone (probably better to start with 3mg), but 3mg of Cocaine? Coke isn't active at that dose no matter how pure it is, even when injected. I suppose if you're not after a bell ringer than the combination might work out nicely, and maybe I'm wrong about it in general-my experience with speedballs though is that you really the rush of the cocaine primarily, and then just as you're about to come down you get lifted up again by the opiate..It's definitely a better feeling than shooting coke and then dope/opana/dilaudid a few minutes later, but I've never truly felt like 'the rush' was a combination of cocaine and whatever opiate used-but thats probably because I used a lot of coke when I did this.

I do hydromorphone everyday sir and I can tell you that hydro lasts much longer then the 10 second rush. That being said it doesn't last as long as let's say oxycodone. But if you do a good shot, like a 24 mg hydromorph contin, then you get about 3.5 hours of a high, givemor take. But it isn't like heroin. You can't do 1 shot at lunch time and not get sick until the next morning. I always have to atleast another shot or 2 to keep the devil at bay.

This being a harm reduction site and not a "let's get high as hell" site. Generally people reccomend half of your normal coke and opiate dose combined. X÷2+y÷2=safe-ish. Titrate up as needed and as you gain experience with the combination.

Speed balls are amazing but will never be safe. iMO hydromorph + coke seems like a recipe for a night of redosing with little more than 20-30 minutes per shot to enjoy the high. Heroin is what gives speedball legs.

^
Hydromorphone is not a practical or economical opiate, methadone is, , still wouldn't go shopping for that if I was out for some fun.

This being a harm reduction site and not a "let's get high as hell" site. Generally people reccomend half of your normal coke and opiate dose combined. X÷2+y÷2=safe-ish. Titrate up as needed and as you gain experience with the combination.

Speed balls are amazing but will never be safe. iMO hydromorph + coke seems like a recipe for a night of redosing with little more than 20-30 minutes per shot to enjoy the high. Heroin is what gives speedball legs.

i agree with this. in my experience heroin and morphine make the best speedballs hands down, but buprenorphine also works really well for me.

The lack of legs from hydromorphone (meaning it doesn't last very long compared to something like heroin) makes it less appealing to speedball with. I've still done this and gotten a good feeling but H/coke speedballs are way better.

^
Hydromorphone is not a practical or economical opiate, methadone is, , still wouldn't go shopping for that if I was out for some fun.
It may not be practical but when you live In a small town and there is absolutely no heroin you don't have much choice. We could use oxycodone but when you've been I.V'ing 30mg of hydromorphone for an extended period then it's going to take a couple hundred mg of oxy to even equal half of my normal shot. Plus oxyneo isn't worth the headache of defeating the time release, or injecting that thick, gross mess. And reading my last post, I guess I wasn't thinking very well. I don't even remember it but larc got er right!

I know it is nothing to be bragging about but I myself am a veteran in this game only 30 years old I have experienced it all but enough of talking about me let's work on you getting over the fee fear of speedballing . I assume you have a pretty high tolerance for the lottery but let's go with you starting off with 4 mg of die lauded and half of a half of a gram of coco. Use 30 to 40 mL of water on the Coke remember that you do not have to put heat to the spoon with the girl good Coke should dissolve in the water hits it and When u filter it through the cotton The bullshit could will remain in the spring if there is a lot of stuff remaining in the spoon that mean the Coke is garbage the liquid should be somewhat clear when you look at it in this arranged if it is really cloudy do not think about banging it. Now, crush up ur dilly and use a separate rig and fill ur rig with just enough water to Cover your daily in the spoon put the heat to determine the powder in the liquid now with the rig with the Coke squirted in the spoon and mix it with the daily now sifted through one rig altogether now tile and go for it you will feel like your head is about to pop off your shoulders from the Coke and your legs melting and feeling like you're bustin a nut from the Dilly. After the buzz in the rush goes away and you feel like you could do a little more use your discretion and go to where you're comfortable with and use only that don't overdo it you know your body but to tell you the .truth in my opinion it is better to shoot a nice shot of Coke wait about five minutes and then shoot a 8 mg of dilly it feels a lot better then mixing them in doing them together
Hey guys, I tried searching online but answers were pretty vague or not exactly what I was looking for.

I've shot cocaine before, and hydromorph contin before, but never together, Has anyone ever done this?

Hydromorph contin is a strong opiate, I usually shoot around 3-6mg

Cocaine I shoot about 1-3mg (I've never got a ringer because I can't bring myself to put more in my shot for some reason lol)

So does anyone have experience with this.

I know speedballs are dangerous for you but I really want to experience one, and just want some safety tips, like maybe starting with 1 or 2 beads, lol?

Thanks for any answers.