• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe IV Buprenorphine/Antihistamine FAQ v. Back From The Dead

trust me, it's really not worth pursuing in the end. it's much easier (and heathier0 to take your desired antihistamine before you shoot the buprenorphine.

i never enjoyed mixing any type of antihistamines into the same shot of whatever opioid i was using.

If anyone is considering banging sleepinal with there sub and has an addictive personality like myself (which I'm sure is a lot of people) don't do it, I read this thread not even a month ago and all my veins are fucked from doing this combo. The "high" from it is alrite but short lived and deffently not worth destroying your veins. I didn't use a micon filter but used the coffee filter in barrel method. I'm not blaming this thread it was all my choice but I wish I would've known this would happen. Me and my girl both have missed shots of this and it still wories me that I might have an infection, I really wana go to the docs but can't cuz I don't want my dad knowing and wana stay on the subs, which I can't bang anymore but I guess that's good, just please reconsider before its to late

I'm a fool and kept doing it. I just missed a shot of sleepinal/sub on my left bicep and it hurts like crazy, its swollen, red, and hurts. I know i should go to the emergency room but i simply cant unless i end up telling my mom what happened. Im very nervous/scarred, ive missed a shot or two before and it just went numb. I put heat and pressure on it for 30 minutes so far and its still hurtin like a bitch.

When i was in the vein i registered 3 times but got very shaky which happens sometimes when banging this combo, its not worth it at all, my life just blows right now so I wasnt looking into the future. Please for anyone reading this please pray for me, im DONE with this shit for good

I'm a fool and kept doing it. I just missed a shot of sleepinal/sub on my left bicep and it hurts like crazy, its swollen, red, and hurts. I know i should go to the emergency room but i simply cant unless i end up telling my mom what happened. Im very nervous/scarred, ive missed a shot or two before and it just went numb. I put heat and pressure on it for 30 minutes so far and its still hurtin like a bitch.

When i was in the vein i registered 3 times but got very shaky which happens sometimes when banging this combo, its not worth it at all, my life just blows right now so I wasnt looking into the future. Please for anyone reading this please pray for me, im DONE with this shit for good

Use your buprenorphine with another ROA, taper off it.

Monitor the injection site carefully over the next few days. If it doesn't get better, go to the ER. It should slowly begin to get better, less painful, and less inflamed. If it starts to become more painful/more infalmed over a course of 2-3 days, then please, get yourself to the ER.

Try to improve your life as much as possible while tapering off buprenorphine; I strongly suggest looking for a job if you don't have one already as an example. Exercise is also a must. You should also try to find some hobbies/activities that you like. They will help immensely when trying to quit buprenorphine.

Were you micron filtering the sleepinal/buprenorphine? If not, you will have a greater likelihood of developing an abscess.

Thanks for the support man ^. I havnt been using a micron filter, i dont live on my own, i live with my girl and her family so ordering them online isn't an option. I have a job and actually have a decent amount of money saved up. Ive been wanting to get off of suboxone for awhile now but for all the wrong reasons. I have about 60 8mg strips extra saved up for if any reason i get kicked out or anything. I think i'd be better off going back to banging dope. But thats a hole other story. Sure i wouldnt have to worry about my veins and infections, but then ill just be stuck in the addiction loop once again, and my money will be gone in a matter of a week. Idk i just feel stuck. When i woke up this morning my arm deffently was in less pain, idk if thats from the 800 mg of motrin (pain reliever) i took last night.

Its a little soar and red all over, i cant tell if its bruised or inflamed, but now at 9:44 pm it still hasnt hurt like it did last night, i dont think i have to worry about it, but it could be something serious, anything really could happen i just gotta look into the future and stop fucking with stupid shit like sleepinal. Losing an arm to an antihitamine would be the dumbest thing and i would hate myself for it. Again thanks for the support Captain.

I credit diphenhydramine/buprenorphine injections (no micron at the time) to the loss of my left basilic vein, which is a fucking bitch. You're right. The combo is not worth it at all, and I would seriously stop shooting subs too. I remember there was a point where I felt the only way I'd be able to take my suboxone anymore was to IV it, but one day I got so fucking sick of it and went back to sublingual, just to give it a chance, and I swear it worked better.

My problem with injecting suboxone is that it becomes in a way no different than any other IV opiate, you still have to fix multiple times a day, and for me it just made me want dope or coke even more.

Also, I definitely recommend plugging as an alternative ROA, its stronger than sniffing Bupe, and it basically feels exactly the same as IV.

I credit diphenhydramine/buprenorphine injections (no micron at the time) to the loss of my left basilic vein, which is a fucking bitch. You're right. The combo is not worth it at all, and I would seriously stop shooting subs too. I remember there was a point where I felt the only way I'd be able to take my suboxone anymore was to IV it, but one day I got so fucking sick of it and went back to sublingual, just to give it a chance, and I swear it worked better.

My problem with injecting suboxone is that it becomes in a way no different than any other IV opiate, you still have to fix multiple times a day, and for me it just made me want dope or coke even more.

Also, I definitely recommend plugging as an alternative ROA, its stronger than sniffing Bupe, and it basically feels exactly the same as IV.

Yeah I fucked up a lot of veins from IV'ing that crap too.. and in retrospect.. it so wasn't worth it because it doesn't have anywhere close to the euphoria of a full agonist like heroin but still gives the really fun side effect of destroying your veins. I remember when I went back to using H.. I was so pissed because I had collapsed two really good veins from fucking suboxone... I felt absolutely retarded.

Haha! I know, same here man. Sometimes it takes me up to 40 minutes to hit, and I ALWAYS think back to how I could have at least one really stellar vein more had I not been so addicted to the ritual of shooting up, that I resorted to banging suboxone and diphenhydramine :(.

Haha! I know, same here man. Sometimes it takes me up to 40 minutes to hit, and I ALWAYS think back to how I could have at least one really stellar vein more had I not been so addicted to the ritual of shooting up, that I resorted to banging suboxone and diphenhydramine :(.

Exactly. You get so pissed at yourself. Haha.

I got into the habit of injecting buprenorphine with diphenhydramine for a short period a while back now, when I was still on maintenance. The DPH was the culprit and it certainly took a toll on my veins too. :(

A. <3

Yeh dude i was thinking about this, "if I ever go back to dope i'll have nowhere to hit." Its gonna suck real bad but at least it will help me stay off the dopesicle. As of now i have one or two sketchy spots to iv my sub and ive been talking to my girl about stopping iving them. Ive been iving my subs for around 7-8 months, been on it for roughly 10 months, and never noticed any vein damage until i started fucking with the diphen. I started using 3-4 sleepinal and i ended using 6 and i deffently built a tolerance to it. Doing this without micron filtering is scary as fuck and im lucky if i havnt gotten an infection yet. I honestly believe H is safer, minus the hole addiction aspect to it. And i agree captain. "FUCK IV ANTIHISTAMINES" -yonkers veins

Is there anychance my veins will recover? Some are worse then others, some are hard as rock, some are collapsed, i really cant tell the difference between the two, i just hope theres a chance of return. I have the back of my forearm veins working but for me they're hard to hit without help from my girl.

Another thing i was thinking is that i wont ever be able to iv ketamine again, which is truely sad. I havnt had it in awhile but i used to love banging it, and now i feel as though i wont have anywhere to do it. Oh well i fucked up, people reading this who are banging diphen learn from my mistakes, PEACE

Last edited:
Part of me is grateful for my veins being so fucked up... I know deep down that if my veins were perfect again, just huge fat tree trunks.. I would probably end up dead because using would become so fucking easy again and I wouldn't be able to control myself. My destroyed veins are literally saving my life right now..

^truth, im glad you're looking at the positives of the sittuation, maybe my destiny was to destroy my veins so in the future i dont overdose or become a full blown junkie again. Im only 18 i have alot of life ahead of me. Verry depressed latley though :\

bupe certainly isn't doing them any good either.

I agree, ive been bangin subs for a year ,and prolly 4-5 weeks ago i started fucked with sleepinal, i never lost a vein from subs, and i lost 89% from diphen :[ very pissed at myself, i wish it didnt feel good iv'd. I get a quick rush then its over, sometimes i get minor visuales but i dont even enjoy them. I only do it for the rush, i hate the side affects (dry mouth mostly).

Im really fucked up i cant believe im still fucking with this shit. Ive never herd of banging dipehn until i read this thread. And if you look up "iv dipeh" or something of that matter on google, this thread is one of the few ones talking about this. And this thread deffently fucked me over, although its my own fault.

Wish i never read it :\ :'[

I agree, ive been bangin subs for a year ,and prolly 4-5 weeks ago i started fucked with sleepinal, i never lost a vein from subs, and i lost 89% from diphen :[ very pissed at myself, i wish it didnt feel good iv'd. I get a quick rush then its over, sometimes i get minor visuales but i dont even enjoy them. I only do it for the rush, i hate the side affects (dry mouth mostly).

Im really fucked up i cant believe im still fucking with this shit. Ive never herd of banging dipehn until i read this thread. And if you look up "iv dipeh" or something of that matter on google, this thread is one of the few ones talking about this. And this thread deffently fucked me over, although its my own fault.

Wish i never read it :\ :'[

You can always quit whenever you want to, and it is possible for veins to come back.

I hope so, both my forearms (back and front) dont work, doing it in tiny veins with a 3cc (5/8 tip) (25guage) is sketchy and i rarely register any blood. My hand veins are shot, i literally dont have any (that i can hit). The smart and obvious solution is to quit so i dont keep damaing my veins anymore. I wish i cared more about myself to stop, but even the few comments of feedback gives me hope so thanks guys.

The only person that knows i do this is my girlfriend and she hates it. For anyone reading this and has a higher power, say a prayer for me please, it would be much appreciated.

You can stop man, really, try rectal administration, it has all the pro's of IV Bupe, but none of the cons.