• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos IV Benzos - How To Inject *ANY* Benzo!

muie

Bluelighter
Just wanting to clear the air about injecting benzos, as the current theory is that since most aren't water soluble, one cannot inject them, this is *FALSE*! One *can* inject absolutely any benzo they choose, as long as one uses propylene glycol instead of water when injecting, it will work!

From what I've been told by various IV benzo users, this route of administration isn't necessarily better than other ROA like oral and it doesn't provide any significant rush like that of the midazolam variety ;) All this ROA does is it simply makes the benzo take effect instantly! However this type of effect is also possible to achieve through smoking/inhalation (if you have the powder form, pills won't work).

Take care and always practice harm reduction!

Is it really that simple? A lot of medical-grade preparations of injectable benzos also include alcohol. Also the benzo maybe soluble but the fillers aren’t and they are what will fuck you up injecting.

Believe me, it works and it is that simple!

Also I'm sorry but what you said doesn't make sense about fillers....I mean, wouldn't the same apply to opioid pills? What exactly are you saying, that fillers aren't soluble therefore they will fuck you up, but if fillers are soluble they won't fuck you up? What kind of rationale is that? Wouldn't a micron screen take care of that concern? Also, most of the concerns regarding fillers result from pills being time release and in the case of benzos I personally don't know of any time release benzos, at least here in Canada.

Yeah. I was given an IV valium injection once when I was tripping off my head. Absolute bliss.

This isn't exactly anything new but i guess it's good OP brought this up because it seems like people aren't aware of this.

Medical diazepam (for IV and IM use) preparations contain 40% propylene glycol + some benzyl alcohol + some ethanol and rest it is water (and the diazepam as well). The concentration of diazepam in the solution is 5mg/5ml. At least that's how it's always been in the preparations i've seen. Since the benzyl alcohol and ethanol are in the solution just to prevent bacteria growth you dont have include them if you do not plan storing your solution.

You can inject the benzo of your choice in PG without the water but i prefer adding water in 1:1 ratio into the PG/benzo solution because PG is quite viscous and it also burns the veins during the injection. It's important to notice that the water needs to be added into the PG/benzo solution afterwards. You cannot mix PG with water and expect any benzo to dissolve in it.

I've tried a commercial IV/IM diazepam preparation and i've injected flualprazolam in PG as well.

How are you able to draw the solution, even at a 1:1 ratio with water, up into the syringe? I use 27g needles and I tried it and it was too viscous, I tried heating it and that didn't help...I was using a cotton filter as I assume you're supposed to...what am I doing wrong?