Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

IV Base???

valleyratyew

Greenlighter
this has probable been discussed in a previous thread or is just a stupid question but...

browsing thru a few threads and noticed that someone said tht base amphetamine (or methamphetamine as everyone has said is wat we get in aus) is not water soluble, so does this mean that you are not able to IV base?

thanks

I have a friend who has IVed base on many occasions, apparently with success.

[edit] Using a filter and clean gear, of course.

Last edited:
I think your confused with freebase and base. Free base is the raw meth. Im not sure if its souluable or not but its turns into a salt often meth HCl. a salt is more soluable and thus more potant.

Base as your thinking is meth HCl with some solvent left. its a gooy mass right?. its just a nickname. its still meth hcl and it will disolve in water. probably.

Iv been drinking

Yeah just some confusion with drug slang terms here -

Freebase meth, which i believe is the product at the end of a synth BEFORE it is converted to the HCl salt, is not water soluble. Therefore - not possible to iv.

A common slang term for gooey (often poorly synth'd) meth in australia is "base".
This can definately be iv'd, as i have done countless times...."base" tends to be lower quality than a nice bag of clean shards, but i have had some in the past that has almost exploded my head it was so good!

There is some nasty stuff in some of that shit though, probably not the best to be putting in your veins....but hey, if you want to, pretty much anything that you buy in australia from a dealer that's referred to as "base" will be water soluble.

Yeah I've had fucking amazingly strong base, thats better than any shards I've had.

Yep, as the others have said, it's a matter of slang here.

'Base' usually refers to that crappy looking meth, but which can sometimes be decent.

Actual freebase methamphetamine is an oil, and not soluble in water.

im kinda in line with jake

ive been off me guts harder on adelaide meth (both dried & gooey) than any shards ive tried in aus!

disclaimer: when you get to try the real ice (4mar), then the shit goes down...and fuck me you betta be ready!

^ I always heard 4-MAR wasn't as intense? What's your experiences with it like?

you are right bro.........its nothing like meth chompin' intense.......it clear headed, thought provoking, outta this world insanely "I AM CONNECTED" kinda shit.........sweet jesus! i've never sat and enjoyed breathing so much in my life on this shit!

brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it!

That sounds very cool, I'd like to try that someday... when I was using speed, I found my mind got too disorganized to do any actual work when I needed to. Was good for dancing though. :D

filenet, maybe it's just because we are both getting from Adelaide? But who knows really.
Maybe coincidence.

I'm the same Mr. Blonde, if I try and do housework tweaking I end up trying to do everything at once and having to remind myself I'm high not superhuman.