• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants iv adderall

I have taken the adderall I was wondering if it's OK to rail focalin or take a few Vyvance to help I'm new to this an it's hard to get solid information about the drugs everyone has a different idea of what they do an act thanks for the info

That sounds like an absolutely brilliant pastime!
If only I would of thought of that when I had that damn Rx...wait I remember, that shit sucked donkey dick so I sold it to amphetamine fiends for outrageous prices....and I really hope they had sense enough to not shoot them up!

Note to self; nevermind I have common sense..

I mean, I guess shooting some meth is ONE thing but shooting Adderall is a pretty goddamn desperate move, IMHO, but, hey, what the fuck do I know LOL.

Shooting meth feels great, but there are negative consequences that don’t manifest until after multiple uses. It can rewire the brain so indistinct auditory sense data becomes a speaker for your subconscious in the same way a person’s looks from a distance are created by what you think they look like, even when sober. Meth also eats muscles, and if you haven’t started working out it’ll make the decision to or not to for you. “No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”

At the right dose with the right people it is a beautiful experience, but if the amount used is not catalytic and the setting isn’t social, the risk of being a total fuckup with lifelong problems is not negligible.

Yeah, methamphetamine is pretty damn neurotoxic...I mean at least regular old amphetamine isn't, but if you shoot up pills it's just plain toxic...to the entire body, man, I mean I could understand shooting up meth because at least it's a known fact that meth will get you "high", but unless your still in the 5th grade all mainlining Adderall will do is wake you up and wreak havoc on pretty much all of your organs.

I feel bad for OP's veins, and heart, and lungs, because man you keep banging addy and I don't think ya'll are gonna be on speaking terms much longer ya dig?:|

Then again I must be a REAL square, I think even snorting adderal is about half-past fuckin' retarted...I mean you absorb 75% appx. (I don't remember but it's got good BA orally) when you take it by mouth, I mean...shit.

I'm a heavy IV Ritalin user, my script unfortunately is on back order untill the 15th of this month and have just acquired the blue round 10mg adderall IR. I'm looking for how I should go about IVing these from a HR standpoint. CaptainHeroin any ideas?

Hey man I was wondering if you'd be so kind to send me your cleaner technique with Isopropyl and coffee filters for the addys?

Thanks man user name kdawg727

i just slamed a 30 mg ir adderall with much stronger effects then snorting or ingesting ( no tolerance anymore ) second time i have iv'ed a drug i think im in love with sticking my self , i had a hard time fitting a hole pills worth in a half cc rig it was getting thick and clogging the cotton up any suggestions ?
If you still read this feed. Pay attention!
1.crush and POWDERIZE the pill. (Just open the capsules and POWDERIZE.)
2.add water until it looks injectible. Meaning that the powder has almost instantly metastasized.
3. PATIENCE! All u do now is: let the mixture sit in a safe place at room temperature. Stirring or mixing every 2 min for 15 min. Then BOOM. Good to go!
MAKE SURE YOU USE EITHER A LARGE CALLABOR RIG OR ALLOT OF COTTON!
DO NOT TRY TO INJECT AFTER THE MIXTURE STARTS TO GEL! INSTANT DEATH!
YOU can also let the remaining sit overnight bc the mixture will distill itself.(I was using this method bc it was just easier and more convenient for me!
Be careful y'all!

I know you ain t full of shot I pulled off 3 in about 10 sec once haven't been able to since

You are not going to get a rush from doing it this way. You will get a faster onset of the medication. If you do more pills that you are used to you will run a risk of over dose and could have a heart attach and then you will get a rush, and a ride to the hospital. If you notice chest pains you may have done to much. This is not, i repeat not, a drug that produces a rush like feeling so stick to your reg. dose and filter it a lot with larger sterile cotton then a micron filter it. Use some 9% sodium water and not just sterile water. Reg water or distilled water can cause the your blood cells to burst and is dangerous. I advice reading up on Hemolysis which can cause kidney failing if you use water. You may live longer. Do it right if you want to stay alive.

Washin bubbles :)

do not follow through w/ ANYTHING olmorfy says. He might as well be labeled a murderer.

To OP: please turn back now. I used to iv deaxadrine beads. I.d crush em' up in stainless steel dunkin' donuts spoon. Then triple filter the drug. Its not worth the health complications.

Heres a breakdown: when you take it orally 60-65% is used, snorted 65-70%, smoked 70-80%, bumped 80-90% and iv'ed 100%. I was attracted by these number, and I rose quickly through their ranks to becoming a full time iv-taking dexadrine user. Its a fucked up way to use drugs. Injecting something thats not meant to be injected.

If you pm me I'll give you a rundown on how to do a "wash" on your pills. All you need is some 91% alcohol and some lab grade medium density "coffee" filters. You will end up with a product that is "pure" amphetamine salt. ( looks like crystals"!!

The high from iv'ing adderall/dexdrine pills is pretty good. No rush, but you're high as fuck inside 4-7 minutes.

Hey there, you wouldn't mind sharing that little method with me, would ya?