• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV 30mg Oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've never heard of anyone in my IV drug use days ever mention micron wheel filters...every1 i know, people i met, seen, always used cotton, until i came to bluelight i hear of this.

For good east coast powder heroin it's not as important I beleive. What is the main reason for micron-ing pills.. why is it so vital? I think it might be one of the cuts or something thats really bad to IV thats probalh to small to get filtered through cotton. Not sure specifically though I can't remember..someoen else can hopefulyhl chime in.

In reality.. most pepole cant afford to spend an exxtra $3-5 per shot on a micron filter thast 1 time use. The heroin I get is so translucent and doesnt have shit that is not water solueable.. even if I didn;t filter through a cotton (never would do that) it would still look great in the pin. I feel like the cotton catches everything.

But actually the cotton wont catch near as much stuff as a micron filter.. i dunno what a cotton is rated at but the cotton balls the exchange give are packed very tight and filter great. much better than rolling your own of a q-tip. For instance if I cotton filter a subutex shot, I get a near clear solution that is tinted a bit white. If I micron filter I get a crystal clear water looking solution. It gets rid of the color and everything. Same with suboxone..but some of hte orange sticks around. I get a much cleaner slightly tinted orange solution.

I have not tried with oxy but I am willing to bet it removes most of hte lbue lol.

One took 3 of the 4mg bars, along with a couple 10mg Methadones, and alcohol, and then passed out and never woke up, he was my best friend, and I miss him everyday, its been 3yrs since that happened. And the other one, who was a good friend too, he just took too much Xanax and Oxycontin, and choked on his own puke in his sleep. Sad fucking shit.

I have lost two friends to xanax/methadone as well, I'm sorry. But I just wanted to point out, xanax/klonopin are benzodiazepines, not opiates. Also, there is no such thing as '4mg bars'. The bars are designed to break into 4 pieces, each piece being 0.5mg. Meaning the bars are all 2mg in total. I'm not trying to be a Nazi, just pointing out something, so you know in the future.

For good east coast powder heroin it's not as important I beleive. What is the main reason for micron-ing pills.. why is it so vital? I think it might be one of the cuts or something thats really bad to IV thats probalh to small to get filtered through cotton. Not sure specifically though I can't remember..someoen else can hopefulyhl chime in.

In reality.. most pepole cant afford to spend an exxtra $3-5 per shot on a micron filter thast 1 time use. The heroin I get is so translucent and doesnt have shit that is not water solueable.. even if I didn;t filter through a cotton (never would do that) it would still look great in the pin. I feel like the cotton catches everything.

But actually the cotton wont catch near as much stuff as a micron filter.. i dunno what a cotton is rated at but the cotton balls the exchange give are packed very tight and filter great. much better than rolling your own of a q-tip. For instance if I cotton filter a subutex shot, I get a near clear solution that is tinted a bit white. If I micron filter I get a crystal clear water looking solution. It gets rid of the color and everything. Same with suboxone..but some of hte orange sticks around. I get a much cleaner slightly tinted orange solution.

I have not tried with oxy but I am willing to bet it removes most of hte lbue lol.

Tightly packed cotton can only filter out particles larger than ~50 microns. Micron filters can filter out anythign larger than 0.6 microns. That is a substantial difference. Cottons will not filter out certain inactive ingredients in pills, and cannot catch bacteria like micron filters can. Cotton is certainly better than nothing, though it will still let certain things thru. Using a micron filter, you will get a crystal clear solution, containing only the drug and water.

I knew about the bacteria thing. I think microns are .2um size as well as .6

Oddly when I micron'd a suboxone I didnt get a clear solution (but it was MUCH less orange than if you cutton filtered it 20 times over).

Look man, my tolerance is pretty low compared to what I've read here. My question is how much water for 15mg pill. I know that ain't much but I don't want too much. I'm not a normal iv'er but iv'ed 8mg of Dilaudid today and it was great!! No more Dilaudid just Oxys 15mg. I know oral bio is high but might wanna try iv one or two of these. So how much water in shot glass for one 15mg pill. Thanks

I fucked my tolerance shooting that Dilaudid yesterday. I woke up in intense pain so I took 45mg of oxy which would usually rock me and nothing so I def need help how to prepare these Oxys for iv. I know it can't be as easy as Dilaudid. Should have kept my dillies. If I don't hear anything in just gonna prepare them like Dilaudid, crush up, put into spoon or shot glass. Add water, stir and draw up thru cotton. Sound good?

This thread was extremely helpful as I am one of those junkies stated above that is used to cooking tar or dilaudid in a spoon and watching everything dissolve completely.. so when I sucked back the solution of the M 30 and noticed a large amount of the powder was leftover I assumed that I didn't get any of the oxycodone. So I came here for research. Boy was I wrong I definitely was able to get the full 30mgs out of those pills if u feel me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.