• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin IV 2 day old heroin already prepared in syringe mixed with fresh dope

Mydearwatson

Greenlighter
SWIM has had a pretty heavy heroin habit for quite some time now. SWIM typically does one full bag per shot. She was preparing a shot 2 nights ago and noticed that this particular bag was much fatter than usual, but figured what the heck and mixed it up and sucked it up into the syringe. Once SWIM saw just how much darker the shit was than usual, she figured she could squirt some out to save for later that night and still have a banger of a shot to do right then. So SWIM squirted out 20 CC's and sucked it up into a new clean rig and tucked it away for later. Unfortunately SWIM completely forgot about it until right now, 2 nights later. SWIM is almost completely out of dope and it's quite late and she doesn't feel like going out to cop if she doesn't have to. The little bit of dope that SWIM does have left is a good bit less than she would typically need to stay well until morning. So SWIM was hoping that she could mix the already prepared shot with the little bit of fresh dope that she has to make a shot that will hold her over til the morning when she goes to cop more. SWIM is aware of the potential for bacteria growth and assumes recooking it will at least somewhat help with that. SWIM also knows that the heroin mixed with water will break down over time, but she isn't sure exactly what that time frame is. And if it has broken down significantly (to morphine she believes?) would that render the shot completely useless or would it still be worth doing? SWIM also feels like this is a stupid question, but she is wondering about if the already prepared shot has "gone bad" already, would it compromise the fresh dope if she mixed them? If SWIM does decide to mix the two, how should she go about prep? Should she recook the already prepared dope then add the new dope, or add the new dope and then cook them together? Thanks in advance for any help!

if you must shoot the old dope, I would cook the old stuff by itself then add the new dope to it and shoot (assuming you never cook your fresh dope).

morphine injected works just fine.

and yes water sitting out for two days has the potential for nastiness growing in it already.

you could plug or water-line the old dope just to be safe and shoot your fresh stuff.

I agree with LucidSDreamr all the way except I would cook the 2 day old shot and do it by itself. You never know if it'll surprise you and keep you well so you have your other bag to save for later.

But everything else, yes morphine is weaker than Heroin, but it's still gonna make you somewhat better.
Yes he's right, if at room temperature it definitely has potential for bacteria or some shit like that to grow in there... I actually shoot my bupe, and I do it every morning because I find it helps my cortisol levels drop significantly, because I always wake up pretty much in a panic attack every morning because I have way above average cortisol levels in the mornings. So I'll usually prepare my shot the night before and put it in the fridge so I don't have to be anxious for long at all, I can just grab it out of the fridge and help my anxiety go down significantly... But I HAVE always put them in the fridge and nothing has ever happened to me. So IME, prepping a shot and keeping it cool in the fridge for a few ours (overnight in my case) seems ok. But I'm no scientist or doctor, so I could be killing myself by prepping em the night before and putting em in the fridge until morning. I do know shooting pills is absolutely horrible for me..

So if ya prepare a shot, put it in the fridge. that way if you DO forget about it, the low temperature will inhibit bacteria growth.

And that's smart what LucidSDream said about plugging it etc. good idea for sure to make sure you're safe.

Animoe what might help you with HR of shooting pills is to prep them into an oral syringe, put them in the fridge, then in the morning filter the cold solution through a micron wheel filter into a clean syringe.

I'm thinking the cold would drop some unwanted pill material out of solution and if you are injecting that straight out of the fridge then you are probably injecting a lot of undissolved pill particles. The extra wheel filter step should filter out extra bacteria from letting the solution sit and it should filter out most of the pill that has come out of solution while keeping all the bupe.

Oh i use wheel filters when I draw it up but then I just stick it in the fridge for the morning.. Thank you for that tip! And now that I think of it you are right about the unwanted pill binders etc. cause when I run out of wheel filters and have to use a q-tip here or there, I notice that in the morning all the unwanted particles etc. are floating at the bottom.

Thanks again!

Great idea to refrigerate,, below 37 - 38F you won't get much growth, if at all. But, it's always better of course, to shoot a fresh shot, right?

My only concern is for others reading this, if you do this and don't live alone or have overnight guests, get a lock box for the fridge. I keep my "emergency" withdrawal kit in a small lockbox in the fridge. I do suppose it says, "steal me", but anyone visiting me would be busted... Cameras...

please don't use SWIM here, it won't protect you from anything and we all know who you're talking about