European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

It's the Great Prune Charlie Brown

Sadie

Bluelight Crew
You may or may not have noticed the giant banner at the top of the page or the thread above archives but the site is about to undergo massive prune.

In this thread here you'll find the threads that are pending deletion. If any of you lovely people wish to keep a certain thread please either report it or bump it.

I thank ye kindly!

HI

Is there any way to exclude past gibberings and Friday threads? I expect it's a load of old bollocks to most people but re-reading some of them brings old times, and in some cases, dead cunts, back to life in a way.

:sus:

HI

Is there any way to exclude past gibberings and Friday threads? I expect it's a load of old bollocks to most people but re-reading some of them brings old times, and in some cases, dead cunts, back to life in a way.

Gibberings are included as they're mega threads with a lot of history in them. Friday threads are not.

Thanks! I'm getting heavy nostalgia looking back at some of the old school gibbs circa 2010-11.

Anyone from that era who's still alive and ticking over - watcher! Keep on keeping on.

Thanks! I'm getting heavy nostalgia looking back at some of the old school gibbs circa 2010-11.

Anyone from that era who's still alive and ticking over - watcher! Keep on keeping on.

You're not the only one. Missing so many old friends and good times.

I *think* that'a all the recurrent and megathreads moved over to the archive now. A goodly selection of various Ye Olde Threads of Warm 'n' Fuzzies have also been added so anybody who can work the search function should be golden for all their nostalgia needs :)

That's 24h (ish) to go before the giant techno e-pruning shears of the lawdy lop of dozens of pages of old threads so if anybody has a niggling memory of a Very Good Thread (or a halfway decent one - even an outright shite one if it really matters to you, tbh) they hope to come across in future then I would suggest a lil looksee through the pruning fields.

LAST DAY BEFORE PRUNING​

Round two!!! DING DING DING!

The next wave of pruning is ready to go in the pruning thread. All new old threads to read and reminisce over. Please take some time out of your day to have a look over the threads in the pending deletion folder to see if there are any threads you'd like to keep. Remember, just bump or report any threads you'd like to keep.

Thank you all!

I looked, got embarrassed 8) and didn't see anything "harm reduction" related I thought worthy of note. Fantastic, fun times and great memories from my time being active here full of shennigans, but really didn't see the point of bumping anything.

Though there was a thread Felix started about small doses of acid some time long ago that maybe, if someone could find it, even if it still exists, that may be relevant to the recent news about the benefits of micro-dosing acid for depression, creativity and productivity.

Maybe I should look up the MXE thread.. damn you BL. I've moved on. But, but, buttocks :p

I looked, got embarrassed 8) and didn't see anything "harm reduction" related I thought worthy of note. Fantastic, fun times and great memories from my time being active here full of shennigans, but really didn't see the point of bumping anything.

Though there was a thread Felix started about small doses of acid some time long ago that maybe, if someone could find it, even if it still exists, that may be relevant to the recent news about the benefits of micro-dosing acid for depression, creativity and productivity.

Maybe I should look up the MXE thread.. damn you BL. I've moved on. But, but, buttocks :p

Moved on my arse. You're obviously still hideously lurking... ;)

Oh, BTW, can you bump Felix's DIY thread if you can find it please?

Micro dosing is bollocks (there’s a difference between low dose and threshold dose, ask Shulgin, oh you can’t, he’s dead) but HELLO KATE!

I've looked through all the threads that he started and could not find anything similar. I could have missed it, it may not have a descriptive title or it may have been lost in past prunes.

Worth another search and another set of eyes definitely.

We try to exclude anything HR-related from pruning in the first place (should all be archived if not currently active or remotely feasible to bump in the forum for whatever reason) but there are occasionally threads that slip through the net so it is those, along with those "Fantastic, fun times and great memories" that give the forum some meaning, that we are asking the wider populace to decide upon.

Also, MXE... mmm =D<3

Micro dosing is bollocks (there?s a difference between low dose and threshold dose, ask Shulgin, oh you can?t, he?s dead) but HELLO KATE!
What's the difference between a micro dose and a low dose then?

Low dosing on mushrooms is lush. Except when you've nibbled some and it's Christmas Day (24th for the non-Daneglish) and your Uncle fails to show because he died, and you've taken 2 grams of dried.