It's Only Pizz!! Hitting rock bottom with tramadol? Possible help for those desperate and WD.

As I've said: there's been a fair amount of piss taking and pissing around on this thread (puns intended). But I'd be really curious from a scientific point of view if some of those water purification gadgets would also eliminate the metabolites? I'm sure you've seen those ads on TV where they test piss and show you the clear and supposedly safe drinking water that results from their use.

Yeah buddy. I would also like to know.

I think it's time to give this thread a bit of seriousness.

Who was the user who said that you can fry or stir eggs with your urine?

It's time to have some breakfast. :coffee:

I think Tramadol is good for pain, better than the ibuprofen crap the doctor is giving me, I just try to be extra careful not to make it habit as I’ve said before, sometimes the next day it does make me feel a little weird but then I just take a Etizolam and it goes away.

So wasn't the best idea. lol. Nobody is going to admit this. And now I am sure people think I am crazy to even ask. We have a huge chat room built over the years from circles of ex colleagues that love to drink and drug. They all know I am fucked up anyway and do wild shit, but I believe when I brought this up...

However if this is legit and you can crystallize it, cut it down a little with dorms or prometh....you can make your own brand up. Call it...."yellow fire" or something.

Next thing you know there will be a news article of a new drug procured from urine that is knocking people on their ass.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yellow Fire. I like it.

I think Tramadol is good for pain, better than the ibuprofen crap the doctor is giving me, I just try to be extra careful not to make it habit as I’ve said before, sometimes the next day it does make me feel a little weird but then I just take a Etizolam and it goes away.

How do you feel in your days without tramadol?

At the beginning I also took it in some similar way, very occasionally and when I didn't take it I felt like a zombie, I didn't feel depression or fatigue, but my mind went blank and I walked through the streets without knowing where I was going. And with my hernia I was walking so slow and funny. I should have QUIT it at that time.

How do you feel in your days without tramadol?

At the beginning I also took it in some similar way, very occasionally and when I didn't take it I felt like a zombie, I didn't feel depression or fatigue, but my mind went blank and I walked through the streets without knowing where I was going. And with my hernia I was walking so slow and funny. I should have QUIT it at that time.
I don’t take it often but when I do take it, the next day I feel anxious and panicky, but I already suffer from that and need anxiety and sleep medication to go to sleep.

A thought I just had: you mentioned you have a fridge full of piss bottles,. I think, in a post a while back. My recommendation, if you're storing it more than a day, is to freeze it. I'd be worried about some shit growing in there in the fridge if it sits for long.

A thought I just had: you mentioned you have a fridge full of piss bottles,. I think, in a post a while back. My recommendation, if you're storing it more than a day, is to freeze it. I'd be worried about some shit growing in there in the fridge if it sits for long.

Hey buddy. Thanks for the feedback. :love:
I have followed the @dalpat077 "method" and put a pinch of 90% alcohol in each bottle. I don't know if I did it right or not? :unsure:

Enough laughs and insanity folks but my last batch of tram arrived today. :love:

I will put an end to this madness (for a few days?) we will all do as this thread never happened.

:ROFLMAO:

Thank FUCK for that! ❤️

For what it's worth this thread has done some of us NORMAL people some good i.e. ever since it started I've been checking the color of my piss according to that chart that was posted earlier! No surprise though i.e. I absolutely HATE drinking water on its own and I know I hardly ever come anywhere even close to even the minimum recommended daily intake of water in order to remain hydrated and healthy. Been like that my entire life (unless I was drinking of course but the caveat being that Rum and Coke doesn't count i.e. only when I became a bit less of a hooligan and started drinking good Whisky and water can I say I was WELL hydrated)! 🤣

Anyway. Thanks kind Sir (@supersonic89). Let it never be said that these forums don't benefit all and sundry equally and fairly (even although Sybil will possibly disagree with this statement) (and who is conspicuous in her absence and been silent for the last 24 hours).

What a precious lesson we have all learned from this thread, don't you think? I hope that many of you are checking your urine or cocks for any weird situations. :love: Pissing in a glass and sniffing that ammonia and urea. Ugh that I can imagine. Maybe I have saved someone from a UTI? :ROFLMAO: How is your piss by the way? Of color I mean.

Many thanks to you @dalpat077 for your excellent contributions in terms of harm reduction.

Hope my next thread isn't how to eat shit and get 10% of those trammies metabolites. I would pay to see the expression of @PrincessDiz . :love:

Now, let's do like this has never happened.

P.S. I have taken "only" 500 mg. of tram and I feel like in heaven.

For what it's worth this thread has done some of us NORMAL people some good i.e. ever since it started I've been checking the color of my piss according to that chart that was posted earlier! No surprise though i.e. I absolutely HATE drinking water on its own and I know I hardly ever come anywhere even close to even the minimum recommended daily intake of water in order to remain hydrated and healthy. Been like that my entire life (unless I was drinking of course but the caveat being that Rum and Coke doesn't count i.e. only when I became a bit less of a hooligan and started drinking good Whisky and water can I say I was WELL hydrated)! 🤣

Anyway. Thanks kind Sir (@supersonic89). Let it never be said that these forums don't benefit all and sundry equally and fairly (even although Sybil will possibly disagree with this statement) (and who is conspicuous in her absence and been silent for the last 24 hours).

I think a study was published a long time ago that not only water hydrates you. Any liquid does it (coffee, tea, soda, juices, soups, vegetables, fruits). At least I hardly ever drink plain water, just zero sodas or unsweetened juices and cups of coffee and my urine is always on the HYDRATED spectrum. I know that water is far superior to named liquids, in terms of pros and cons (zero calories, no sodium, does not stain teeth, etc.), but if you don't like water, no problem. There are even those flavored waters.

I've never understood those guys pissing almost orange. WTF dude?! I don't think even Lawrence of Arabia pissed that color. :LOL:

P.S. At least thanks to this absolute madness I know I don't have diabetes. :love:

Thing is (and in your case in particular): when drinking anything other than water (as suggested) then you're adding stuff to your "output" as it were not? Which would be defeating the entire object (unless you favor bean or tomato flavored Tramadol type of thing) (now there's a new one)! :ROFLMAO: Fuck. I can see an entire range of products here!

:ROFLMAO:

Curiously, I could never distinguish any flavor other than urea or a certain little chemical flavor (especially when taking a benzo). Not even ammonia, although when I drank coffee the piss had a "stronger" taste.

But when I was very well hydrated (almost transparent piss), it was almost like drinking tap water. And with a touch of natural lemon, I must confess that I have drunk worse things.

YOU. Just take it easy. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that your new shipment isn't going to last forever. And then we'll be back here discussing yet more ingenious methods! Not something I'd like to see.

No buddy. Enough of piss. :ROFLMAO: Next time I will try my other crazy idea: Venlafaxine. I hope that this week I arrived at the pharmacies in my town. :love: I love being a guinea pig. :LOL:

Curiously: couldn't you grow Coca plants there by you? May give you a worthwhile hobby to begin with. Maybe worth some cash too. Dunno. Just trying to think out of the box and take your mind off of this Tramadol route. As noted: I don't know too much about it and my little brush with it and the results thereof are purely anecdotal. But it seems to me it's perceived as it being an almost benign and weak drug whereas in reality it's way more than that. Almost like it's rather unique in both it's pharmacology and addiction potential. But alright: I may be speaking out of turn here. Just my personal observation(s) based on what I've read around these parts.

I think I finally got to know what your DOC is. =D

To your question, no. In fact, coca is not grown in Chile. Although marijuana could be planted and it does not seem to be a bad business.

To your conclusion: I'm still not sure on the addiction rate for tramadol. I mean, all those studies can't be wrong and put tramadol at the bottom of the addiction scale right? If not, what would be the problem with these studies? did they take up very small doses? didn't do enough subsequent follow-up? what happens when you have free access to tramadol? is still so benign? It's a very interesting topic.

I think that the first months, when I didn't know much about this drug, I took it more responsibly (funny no?) and even several days I just don't take it. It was when I started reading reports or experiences on Erowid or right here, that I started experimenting with larger doses and finally got hooked. Also, it just came at a very difficult time in my life. As someone asked me elsewhere: "Is tramadol actually that fucking addictive?", I replied: "Nah. It's only addictive for people with mental disorders, like me. Depressive people and shit. It's due to its action on serotonin and noradrenaline."

I have always believed that I have a lot of willpower (months without eating sugar, counting macros everyday, exercising every day or giving up tobacco or caffeine (even though it was for a month) cold turkey). :ROFLMAO:

After the holidays, if venlafaxine works for me, I'd like to try it for a few months. A lot of the tramadol or other drugs, I do it just out of boredom. There are times when I wake up without even craving for it, but the same notifications from this forum on my cell phone make me remember it. I don't know if I'm naive or I like to be some kind of martyr, but honestly I still think I can quit it cold turkey this drug. I think mine is a mixture of addiction and depression. I have always thought that there is a very strong link between the two and if depression can be controlled (an effective antidepressant, therapy, exercises, social life, hobbies, family support, etc.) tramadol will only be a good/bad memory.

I don't know but between my piss sessions and this article that posted @cowboycurtis a few days ago I've been thinking a lot about this stuff. :unsure:

Thank FUCK for that! ❤️

Oh you're one of those "I hate water" weirdos? Can I ask you (now that I've called you a weirdo), what about it do you hate? I truly cannot fathom this attitude. To me water is amazing, I drink like 96 ounces a day, above the minimum amount recommended, but it's just because it's so refreshing and delicious. What's a little bad taste compared to good health? Chronic dehydration severely reduces how good you feel in life.

And you may have been joking,. but alcohol dehydrates you. Some people think that drinking lots of beer/mixed drinks/etc must hydrate you because of all the water... not so. Alcohol, beyond a small amount, is severely hydrating, so it more than offsets the water intake.

My ex's mom would never drink water either, she was like "I just don't like the taste". She always had low energy and a headache. I was like dude, you're dehydrated all the time! Drink some damn water! Do you also need your medicine to be in fun fruity flavors with cartoon characters on the package? She was always complaining about her headaches and stuff but the solution to her problems was so incredibly easy.

Oh you're one of those "I hate water" weirdos? Can I ask you (now that I've called you a weirdo), what about it do you hate? I truly cannot fathom this attitude. To me water is amazing, I drink like 96 ounces a day, above the minimum amount recommended, but it's just because it's so refreshing and delicious. What's a little bad taste compared to good health? Chronic dehydration severely reduces how good you feel in life.

And you may have been joking,. but alcohol dehydrates you. Some [people think that drinking lots of beer/mixed drinks/etc must hydrate you because of all the water... not so. Alcohol, beyond a small amount, is severely hydrating, so it more than offsets the water intake.

My ex's mom would never drink water either, she was like "I just don't like the taste". She always had low energy and a headache. I was like dude, you're dehydrated all the time! Drink some damn water! Do you also need your medicine to be in fun fruity flavors? She was always complaining about her headaches and stuff but the solution to her problems was so incredibly easy.
Hahaha exactly and he wonders why I don’t bother replying to this thread.... doesn’t drink water and thinks alcohol hydrates a person.... sheeeshhhh

And you may have been joking,. but alcohol dehydrates you. Some people think that drinking lots of beer/mixed drinks/etc must hydrate you because of all the water... not so. Alcohol, beyond a small amount, is severely hydrating, so it more than offsets the water intake.

My ex's mom would never drink water either, she was like "I just don't like the taste". She always had low energy and a headache. I was like dude, you're dehydrated all the time! Drink some damn water! Do you also need your medicine to be in fun fruity flavors with cartoon characters on the package? She was always complaining about her headaches and stuff but the solution to her problems was so incredibly easy.
I know a few people who also don’t like water or the taste, which I also find weird.

But to each his own, I myself love water.

Well if you don't like the taste, then you don't like the taste, but it just seems insane to me to be chronically dehydrated because of it.

Hahaha. Very funny Sybil.

Knowing me as you do (I use the term "knowing" in the most extreme and broadest sense possible): do you HONESTLY think in your WILDEST dreams that I'm not WELL aware that alcohol dehydrates a person? EVEN Whisky and water by the barrel! If nothing else (aside from the fact that I don't have to drag my knuckles on the ground everywhere I go): it's no coincidence that after a heavy session that one is thirty as hell the next day (or two or three in my days)!

Let's not forget the TOPIC here. All I was saying was that during a GOOD drinking session: your piss becomes clear. And logic tells me that at that point: most of what's going down the toilet is water and alcohol (and yesterday's steak and bean soup has already been passed through).

Sheeeshhh.
Lol, ok, I’ll explain it to you.

Clear/light coloured urine isn’t always a sign that you’re well hydrated. Don’t forget alcohol is a diuretic so when you drink excess alcohol your body will be producing more urine and hence it will look clear. It’s why in the morning people who’ve binge drank have such horrid headaches, due to dehydration.

How did we get onto the subject of my toilet habits here anyway? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Probably my fault, I wanted to see if someone could adequately explain the not liking water thing. I guess it's just something that bothers me because of how stubborn my ex-mother in law was about it, while always complaining about how bad she felt all the time and never listening to me suggesting drinking water to her.

Well thank you for officially clearing that up. Whatever the case: it must contain a lot of alcohol. Because if not: I'd have spontaneously combusted at some point when lighting a cigarette during one of my sessions! :ROFLMAO:

On the TOPIC: the plan was merely for the OP to drink a LOT of WATER, give it a few passes, and only THEN start with his Tramadol shit. And so on and so forth.

Oh and while we have your undivided attention: we're all waiting in anticipation for clarity on the "shower" thread! :ROFLMAO:
Drinking too much water isn’t a good thing either. You flush all your electrolytes out and it can be quite dangerous. If you’re waking up in the morning and your urine is clear then you’re too hydrated. 2.5/3L water a day is sufficient.

What shower thread?