It's Only Pizz!! Hitting rock bottom with tramadol? Possible help for those desperate and WD.

I've never been able to understand people who don't drink water because they don't like it :LOL:
How is that even possible? To me that's like saying "I don't like to breath air, I only breathe strawberry favoured oxygen."

Is it because you got used to drinking sugary drinks as a kid or something like that and now your brain automatically associates being thirsty with consuming sugar? Someone please explain it to me.

Of course you don't always have to drink just water, you can also enjoy all kinds of flavored drinks.
But never ever drinking even a glass of water?

Enough laughs and insanity folks but my last batch of tram arrived today. :love:

I will put an end to this madness (for a few days?) we will all do as this thread never happened.

:ROFLMAO:
What a laugher

Lord knows nobody has ever thought this one up before

Barely even lounge material at this point

What the FUCK is going on here? What the hell are all those messages about water, sugar addiction and fruit flavors ?! :mad:

I thought we were talking about piss and golden showers here.

Anyway. I'm guessing the OP will be silent until his batch is almost finished. And then we'll be right back here! Watch this space! :ROFLMAO:

Oh you're very right on that my mate :love:

In fact, I think this New Years I will not celebrate with champagne (...) iykwim 😈

What a laugher

Lord knows nobody has ever thought this one up before

Barely even lounge material at this point

Hey buddy, do you think I can get my reputation back here? Can WE forget this?

I dunno. Somehow we went off topic. It happens! :ROFLMAO:

Well I cannot speak for anybody but your reputation is fine and well and intact with me.

That said and although I'd be sad to see it go: I've told you before that you can delete your own thread. Everything disappears as if by magic! And if that be the case and you do it: I won't be offended.

Nah, bro. I'm just kidding. I don't give a damn about my reputation here. :LOL:

And about deleting my own thread, no way pal. I will continue my crusade till death. I still think this thread has potential. :love: Good thing is that there is less censorship here than on Reddit where they deleted my thread like three times and even threatened to ban me. :ROFLMAO:

Nah, bro. I'm just kidding. I don't give a damn about my reputation here. :LOL:

And about deleting my own thread, no way pal. I will continue my crusade till death. I still think this thread has potential. :love: Good thing is that there is less censorship here than on Reddit where they deleted my thread like three times and even threatened to ban me. :ROFLMAO:
You’re cool Supersonic don’t change who you are man, you and PrincessDiz are the coolest!<3

And you too Dalpat077, you’ve been cool with me since I joined, I’m glad I made it here, great group of people.<3

Dude. You and I are in so much agreement on so many things that I cannot help but to give your posts "Heart Likes" every time you post! One of these days somebody is going to tell us "for fuck sake why don't the two of you just get a room"! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for the kind words my friend, so do I with you, since you can’t befriend anyone on this forum I’m now following you and a couple others who I consider friends on here.

@supersonic89
Check this out.
After a 20g ketamine binge over 24-48hrs, just over 2 years ago, i had to get up a few times during the night to piss, n my toilets upstairs so I grabbed the nearest pint glass...
This is from 3 small pisses (not even a pint in total), settled for a good few hours of course.

Not sure if excreted metabolites like in the research you did, or protein strands from bladder damage. When i swirled it in the morning it was all like strands, looked like a snow globe.

If your tram piss looked like that, could you stomach it? Lol

@supersonic89
Check this out.
After a 20g ketamine binge over 24-48hrs, just over 2 years ago, i had to get up a few times during the night to piss, n my toilets upstairs so I grabbed the nearest pint glass...
This is from 3 small pisses (not even a pint in total), settled for a good few hours of course.

Not sure if excreted metabolites like in the research you did, or protein strands from bladder damage. When i swirled it in the morning it was all like strands, looked like a snow globe.

Sweet fucking mother of mary

Drugs have lead me down some disgusting paths

But never this

Sweet fucking mother of mary

Drugs have lead me down some disgusting paths

But never this
I didnt drink it btw! Hahahaha

Wana see more disgusting stuff?

I didnt drink it btw! Hahahaha

Wana see more disgusting stuff?
That was a hell of a read. Crazy you were smart enough to take pictures

At one point my arms were so lumpy and discolored from tracks they wouldve made a good warning thread of their own, but I was too ashamed to take pics

All in the name of science

All in the name of science
Too right my friend

That reminded me ive got and 10-15 progress pictures of bad track marks (i think it was like 40 shot track in one vein) which eventually blew when i tried to put 3ml in it with a 25 Guage before the 40 pinholes had fully healed and it formed an pretty big abscess on the top of my hand I'm going to make a thread about tomorrow
Some pretty gross pictures there too

All for harm reduction

@supersonic89
Check this out.

No way man.

What the fuck is that? It looks like piss, sugar and honey or something similar. :oops: My piss is almost transparent and has a slight taste of chicken broth very tasteless, a chemical "aftertaste" maybe, but that yours, no offense man, nor would I drink it crazy. :ROFLMAO:

P.S. I'd better go to the doctor for a full checkup because that doesn't look normal. 😅 No offence bro.

Anyway, piss it's like an adquired taste, so who knows. =D

There is no one yet as crazy as me who has tried this method? Gabapentin or pregabalin also appears to be excreted unchanged in the urine. It's just piss, guys. There is nothing to be ashamed of. 😆

I wonder about the excretion of oxycodone. Someone knows? Maybe it is excreted in large amounts as oxymorphone? I find so expensive. I would definitely drink that shit to save a few bucks. :ROFLMAO:

Drinking shit eh? No pun intended I hope... :ROFLMAO:o_O8(

Just kidding of course! xD har har har

-- Peace o/

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

tenor.gif

No man. Never that BATSHIT hahaha. You would have to be crazy at a higher level than mine hahaha. Also, I don't know of any drugs that are mostly excreted through shit. I'm not a fan of scat. :LOL: It is also much more dangerous and disgusting.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No man. Never that BATSHIT hahaha. You would have to be crazy at a higher level than mine hahaha. Also, I don't know of any drugs that are mostly excreted through shit. I'm not a fan of scat. :LOL: It is also much more dangerous and disgusting.

Just messing with you of course but I'd think that you would already know that, seeing my earlier posts in this thread. :D :cool: Nothing wrong with some humor nowadays in this COVID-19 era. :p

-- Peace o/