Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ITS ON! christmas CD swap: the aftermath

CuPillar

Bluelighter
ok so i have this idea...

its a CD swap, take soongs that you like, or want people to listen to, and put them on a cd...

you send me your address and i organise another persons address so you send a cd to them for christmas! and someone sends one to you! hurray! and its interesting because you get to see what people like in their taste..

the details:
- i wont send names, just address's
- i wont spread address's
- nobody knows who they are sending to, or who sends to them
- ill discard all your address's after
- CD swapping is fun!

im not sure if people will want to do this, if you do just say, if there are enough contenders then it will go ahead, otherwise, we will just leave it adn move on...

michael!

EDIT: Its on like donkey kong.
get your address's in by december 10...

so everyone can get there stuff for christmas!!!

EDIT 2:
hey all... i got like 13 people who are definites so far... 14 with me, i forgot about me...
and i have like 8 more maybe's that have said they are in via PM or this thread, but havent sent in address's...
its all just for fun... so yeah.. 1 more week to get in address's then its all go for christmas... ho ho ho...

Last edited:
i am in.

although i can never keep these things to just one cd. probably two or three from me. (so pair me with someone cool so i don't just get a disc of cheesy hard trance or something ;)).

My first thought when I read this was "what a great idea". What followed was the realization that I cannot be trusted, as I considered the most evil of evil. And what's worse.. found myself funny. First song from the evil of evil selection was that "I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world... blah, blah, blah" song.

hmm.. I don't think I could refrain =D.

Leave me out. But good idea!

Probably best to leave me out too for the same reasons as above. As much as I'm a big fan of good music, i'm a bigger fan of making people suffer. Infact I'd probably end up downloading something like Take That's Greatest Hits or something like Wham and just trying to imagine how pissed off that person would be when they turned the cd on. ;)

Hehehe as it is atm I get in trouble when I bring in *new* cd's to work. heheheh

I'll just end up sending someone Motley Crue or Foo fighters or something, so unless you pair me with Schnouzerpuff it's going to be no good. Or Fatz is the only other possibility, we both like classic Aussie rock.

Just bought the BEST cd ever...
Cold Chisel - Last Stand... How's this for a freaky thing, recorded on the day i was born. Booyah

SLM - I'll send you N*Sync, Backstreet Boys and Christina Agulera
hehe

The more cheezier....the funnier this will be!

Im in...and will contribute a song from 20 different genres!!

Its a good idea but alot of copyright problems with doing this, just try not to make it public,

Copyright? I don't think I have ever heard of that before.....

I think it is a great idea. Very funny!

i wanna play! :)

bags 1234, i already know his music taste rocks =D

and i promise to not hold back on the trashy goodness :)

I like it. Im in. I'll spread the trashy 80s music, and the metal I so dearly love. With maybe even techno track or two for variety.

Cold Chisel, Jimmy Barnes, Diesel, Crowded House, Aussie Crawel, U2, INXS, Hunters & Collectors... Anyone interested :p hehe

Me! But you knew that :D

Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Silverchair, classic Gunners, Extreme, etc are my faves.

LOL.... please don't pair me with anyone with techno tastes. !!