• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc It's official I completely F*cked myself on my scripts. Help needed please!!

You said you're in your mid 20s and you've been that fucked up on prescription meds for 8 years??

RTrain: yes trying to buy them off some websitess n is a huge risk I would never do, way too riky.
Siq: yes I have been taking narcotics for the past 8year. I do not plan to be on narcotics forever....

PS: I got my xanax filled last nights!!

I run out of my pain meds early too, but damn dude, maybe put 1 or 2 patches, or a handfull of oxy away for Armageddon day huh?

Using benzos with opiates is a waste IMHO, maybe use the opiates the first part of the month and use the Benzos for the opiate WD.

Abusing meds is a slippery slope, hell it's hard enough getting a bottle of Norco every month. You need to stop worrying about withdrawal and start worrying about how to get some opiates in your piss for your next UA, assuming your doc does those every month when you get your scripts, hell IDK can they even give triplicates for fentanyl?

I run out of my pain meds early too, but damn dude, maybe put 1 or 2 patches, or a handfull of oxy away for Armageddon day huh?

Using benzos with opiates is a waste IMHO, maybe use the opiates the first part of the month and use the Benzos for the opiate WD.

Abusing meds is a slippery slope, hell it's hard enough getting a bottle of Norco every month. You need to stop worrying about withdrawal and start worrying about how to get some opiates in your piss for your next UA, assuming your doc does those every month when you get your scripts, hell IDK can they even give triplicates for fentanyl?

Yeah I get them all around the same time. Idk I love xanax tho! I have my girl hold on to them now cuz I got my script filled like my OP said on the 4th n took 52 in 2 days. I got HAM (Hard As a Mothefucker) when I get them sometimes, but rarely. I have like 5 left which I'll be good, I taper myself with them. I have vistaril and buspar which help with my anxiety when I'm out of my xanny's. I did fuck up bad with them tho, so now I'm no longer in charge or dosing myself haha. I do not do that with my pain pills though cuz if I run out of those I can't walk, in some gnarly pain and withdrawal. I usually get my oxy n xanny's filled, then my fent patches a week later that way I don't run out or withdrawal.

I just got epidural injections a few hours ago. They gave me versed (however you spell it. Anti-anxiety in the benzo family) IV'ed, Fentanyl IV'ed and anesthesia of course. I feel good as shit right now! My back was hurting so I took an oxy n a bar so I'm just having a fun lazy day netflixing watching House of Cards with Kevin Spacey (that was totally irrelevant, but if you haven't seen it you gotta watch it!!).

Oh, crzydiamond... I laughed my ass of when I just read your post hahahaha!

Hope you all had a great Easter and stay safe!
DC

Gabapentin works great for opiate med type withdrawals. It kinda just makes the day float bye, in a strange, dreamy / intoxicated type way.

But i've never tried it for benzo withdrawals.

Benzo withdrawals are the shittiest,

I can't agree more. I haven't had xanax in over 12 years...specifically because I never want to go through that type of withdrawal again. It was 6 days of pure, mind racing h3ll.

Heck, I get a 100 dillies a month. (4mg) ...and I can't stand those withdrawals either...but i'll deal with it, over a full benzo withdrawal anyday..

I feel you! I get 15, 50 mcg patches a month and 60 Percocet. I've been on these meds for like 7 years. Ive run out before and it's no Bueno. I have no experience with benzo w/d but I've got ALOT of opiate w/d experience. I use my patches the sublingual way and usually end up out about 5 or 6 days before I can refill. The last time I was in bad w/d I was SO desperate for relief that I was willing to try anything. I read somewhere that loperamide kinda acts like fent and can help with w/d. I took a small handful and my w/d completely went away! I couldn't fucking believe it. I've got a serious tolerance and fucking Imodium saved the day. Crazy shit I know, but it worked. I've got two little boys and live with chronic pain. This little loperamide trick allowed me to go on with my day like nothing was amiss. Anyhow, that's my two cents. Hope it helps.

Then she also said I should see a psychiatrist for the amount I'm taking.DC

WTF! Because someone is in pain (from a legit accident) and requires narcotics to feel halfway normal, they should see a psychiatrist? Is that person mad (British mad not literally mad)? This makes no sense whatsoever unless there is some underlying issue(s) not relayed here. For the record, it's not unusual for one to have their tolerance rise over many years of use. It's the norm, not the exception. So, by all means, let's send all of the PM patients to shrinks because if they're taking large amounts of narcotics for chronic pain, they must be out of their minds!

I'm sorry but I just had to comment of that statement. Honestly, the shit PM patients have to deal with is just mind boggling!

No sweetie, I fucked myself on scripts.

For over a year I was in a great pain mgmt. clinic where the doc writes immediaely. First vist, i'm started on percs and oxycontin (OP :(). However, he's cool enough to listen and did change up my XR numerous times I suppose the one I likedmostout of: fentanyl patches; ms contin; oxycontin; and I think some of them were recycled. Not surprinslyg,back then the highlight of my scripts were the 120 endocet UNTIL the P A wrote Opana! Now, initiallyshe wrote crush resistant and they sure are. NO wway to abuse 'em. However, one month my pharmacy gave me the generic G73s instead and not only did I nearly cum, but I also immediately starting worrying about running out. Whata fun lifestyle we live! Anyway, when I went back for pain mgmt next I thanked her for the generics which worked so much better I said. Sure enough, I walked out with a Rx for 60 G73s.

Sadly, I was arrested around that time and apparenty drank a lot and was snorting 5 20 mg pandas at once, for real. Apparently in the past I had signed some paper stating I woud not drink to excess, and their urine test showed otherwise. Knowing what kind of scrutiny they under I don'tblame them for booting me really... but lord I wish i could get back and have a pill day every month.It really was my favorite day of the month. Oh, on top of the pain meds, until NYS get their computerized shit up and running I was getting a Rx for 60 xanax 2mg a month, so needless to say, I was absolutely fucking wrecked all week long.

Once they reminded me of a warning they gave me in the past and showed the form I signed I srota remembered... but frankly Im 30 years old and work hard. Friday nights I go out with friends, and so yeah, saturday morning Im gonn ahve very high levels. But I'd make damnsure that never happened again if theyd' take me back. :(

Now I certainly don't knowanyonewho would do this, but if you figure it out the dollar figures are substantial for these scripts:

Adderall 20 MG IR - 120/mo. x $4 = 480
Xanax 2 mg IR - 60/mo. x$4/5 = 240/300
Endocet/percocet 10/325 - 120/mo. x $5 = $600
Opana ER (NOT crush resistant - real easy to crush up) 20 mg - 60/mo x $25 = $1,500
Ambien 10 mg IR - 30/mo - no fuckin' clue

What's obvious is there is A LOT of money in these, to the tune of about $2,388!

Dear God, I have an MRI showing DDD - please get me back to a good and compassionate pain doc, even if he does walk around seemingly wasted at all damn times.

For over a year I was in a great pain mgmt. clinic where the doc writes immediaely. First vist, i'm started on percs and oxycontin (OP :(). However, he's cool enough to listen and did change up my XR numerous times I suppose the one I likedmostout of: fentanyl patches; ms contin; oxycontin; and I think some of them were recycled. Not surprinslyg,back then the highlight of my scripts were the 120 endocet UNTIL the P A wrote Opana! Now, initiallyshe wrote crush resistant and they sure are. NO wway to abuse 'em. However, one month my pharmacy gave me the generic G73s instead and not only did I nearly cum, but I also immediately starting worrying about running out. Whata fun lifestyle we live! Anyway, when I went back for pain mgmt next I thanked her for the generics which worked so much better I said. Sure enough, I walked out with a Rx for 60 G73s.

Sadly, I was arrested around that time and apparenty drank a lot and was snorting 5 20 mg pandas at once, for real. Apparently in the past I had signed some paper stating I woud not drink to excess, and their urine test showed otherwise. Knowing what kind of scrutiny they under I don'tblame them for booting me really... but lord I wish i could get back and have a pill day every month.It really was my favorite day of the month. Oh, on top of the pain meds, until NYS get their computerized shit up and running I was getting a Rx for 60 xanax 2mg a month, so needless to say, I was absolutely fucking wrecked all week long.

Once they reminded me of a warning they gave me in the past and showed the form I signed I srota remembered... but frankly Im 30 years old and work hard. Friday nights I go out with friends, and so yeah, saturday morning Im gonn ahve very high levels. But I'd make damnsure that never happened again if theyd' take me back. :(

Now I certainly don't knowanyonewho would do this, but if you figure it out the dollar figures are substantial for these scripts:

Opana ER (NOT crush resistant - real easy to crush up) 20 mg - 60/mo x $25 = $1,500

What's obvious is there is A LOT of money in these, to the tune of about $2,388!

Dear God, I have an MRI showing DDD - please get me back to a good and compassionate pain doc, even if he does walk around seemingly wasted at all damn times.

Have you thought about using Ibogaine to reset your tolerance to Opiods?

Hey we don't allow price discussion, please edit the prices out of your post. Thanks.

Hey we don't allow price discussion, please edit the prices out of your post. Thanks.

He's just talking about the cost of his scripts, it really has no correlation to the usual price discussion of street drugs because the price he pays for his scripts doesn't mean shit on the street.