• Sports & Gaming Moderator: deficiT | schizopath
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gaming Its offical gta sanandreas is getting remastered

Cheshire_Kat

Administrator
Staff member
At least this is something... ;)

I keep hoping for a fresh new version because as good as it was in it's day, it is long in the tooth and deserves to have a full sequel. :cool:

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
At least this is something... ;)

I keep hoping for a fresh new version because as good as it was in it's day, it is long in the tooth and deserves to have a full sequel. :cool:
bro this game is like half my childhood unfortunately it's very unlikely I will be able to afford a ps5 in the next year

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
here's something else if your a fan of the original it's a prologue to the story

Cheshire_Kat

Administrator
Staff member
That's cool ganjcat becuase there's nothing on the horizon yet and a game as complex as a Grand Theft title would take a minium of three years Dev time.
So save up. you've got plenty of time !

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
You know what I'm just sitting here thinking how I'm gonna quit the gear I've tried getting a job but no ones hiring tried college but I have a bad record their for some stupid shit I did but I'm gonna start drawing again it's the one thing I'm good at and enjoy trouble is though I can only use a pen, because of my apsergers I can't use pencils, feltips charcoal or anything like that it's like torture that's the one thing I hate about my aspergers because it's stopping me from fully exploring my artist self

GrymReefer

Bluelight Crew
lol that looks like some fan made CGI and it's terrible. R* wouldn't put something out on an obscure non-verified "Playstation Europe" page.