The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Its getting wild in Oklahoma

ThunderDog

Greenlighter
I cant speak for other states but here in Oklahoma since medical marijuana legalization all other drugs became misdemeanors, Yes up to 7 grams of anything misdemeanor. wild asf now tho. even during a pandemic its flooded with everything from ice to acid to H. Wild west out here, #1 in nation for cannabis growth and twice the dispensaries as #2 state and #3 combined. fact

🙄 Just like an Oklahoman to pretend some flurries are a blizzard (I've been here in OKC my whole life)

That's for dang sure, when they had a bit of snow blowing around a state trooper stopped me and told me I had to have chains on my tires. The snow wasn't even accumulating. :unsure: I was on my way from Wichita Falls Texas to Little Rock at the time and even had my USAF uniform on. I think the only reason he let me go without a ticket was because I had my orders in my pocket that clearly showed I was in transit under orders, LOL ...

But still, they are good folk ;)

It's still wild. Everyone grows. Lots of people moved from the west and north because of the lax regulations for the Marijuana market.

800 bucks for a commercial license to cultivate, sell,use,transport.

As apposed to Colorado where it's $15,000 to apply for a commercial license. The land is cheap, the cost of living is half of anywhere else.

It's a very red state overall but they quit giving a shit. Big industry like oil and gas has always enjoyed lax regulations in Oklahoma. Weed has joined the ranks of huge income for the state.

People seem unchanged. You definitely get the feeling most of the people were already doing whatever they wanted anyway.

Similarly the folks in Arkansas have the same ( government stay out my business) attitude.