Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
tumblr_meb0fg5bYX1rfjkwpo1_500.gif

kitten mittens

That may have been posted already, but I'm not about to scroll thru 11 more pages to check %)

It's all good bro, I could watch that a billion times and it wouldn't get old, same thing when Charlie and Dennis originally make the Nightman song (when charlie is huffing paint).

Nothing comes close to this show....is the next season still on FX around the same date??

^Huh ... where's the additional 3 seconds or so and Charlie's (I assume impromptu) reaction? That's the real beauty of the scene as I recall it.

^That's just the same thing as before sped up, isn't it? I'm talking about when the cat slips and bangs its head on the edge of the table and falls off, which is clearly not scripted, yet Charlie Day is quick enough not to laugh and stays in character trying to sell the mittens.

[video=youtube_share;5fP4emqw7O4]http://youtu.be/5fP4emqw7O4?t=43s[/video]

^ He plays the exact same character, minus being retarded. Hell, all three of the leads in that movie basically just play themselves.

Glenn Howerton is fucking amazing - great performance throughout. I still think Charlie edges it as my favourite character, but Dennis is possibly the funniest for being such a disturbing sociopath. Subtly, some of the pained expressions he pulls, in situations where his self-absorption is being tested, are heart-stoppingly funny. Not to say the rest of the cast aren't amazing.

I've been watching random episodes after quite a long break since the last episode aired. Even though I've seen pretty much every episode at least 3 times, they are still so fresh and incredibly funny. The Gang dances their asses off is one I had forgotten to be exceptionally good. I also really enjoyed Charlie and Mac die part 2 and The Waitress is getting married. One of my favourites though, is definitely The Gang give Frank an Intervention. The way it culminates in chaotic savagery is easily one of my favourite moments in television history. It's so typical of these characters' personalities, but there's something particularly scary and deluded about this one. Which makes it wholly hilarious.

Anyway, I will spare us all more comedic analysis.

"No, no of course we shouldn't bash these people up. Look, okay. Absolutely we could cave the husband's skull in here. Yes, we could take the wife in the basement and have a frenzy free-for-all with her! We could tie the kids up in their little rooms upstairs, so they wouldn't hear none of it."

"We'll have to kill the kids because they would've seen our faces."

ohhh.. so you mean THIS one!

t0sV

damn it lol.. won't let me show the pic but here is the link
http://www.gifbin.com/983229
I just went and found the full clip. I didn't realize it was NOT all one continuous take. I must've blinked or been in a conversation or something and missed it because after the cat falls the scene jump cuts into Charlie's edited-in reaction. As I was remembering it, Charlie Day sees the cat fall and does that "ta dah!" motion with his hands in about half a second in one continuous take ... and that didn't happen. Whoops.

^ I embedded that full clip you just went and found a few posts up lol.
Heh, sorry I didn't see it. I think what happened was that Folley quoted me in post #287 and I scanned up from the latest post and came across it, which meant I consequently didn't see yours. But yeah, I should have, and I don't recall seeing your post at all. It's sort of weird, because usually I start reading a thread from the last point I remember so I should have seen it. Double whoops.

Saw a trailer the other day. Said Sunny will now be on the FXX Network. What's up with that?

The shit is FXx?

I hope it isn't a premium channel. Sunny and Louie are the only reasons I was FX as it is.

I was a fan of Sunny until it started getting really old... I still love The League. I don't think I get FXX. :(