• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Itchy After Manscaping

i shave my walnut shell about every 3 or 4 days - it never itches....i use a gillette proglide and cremo shave cream - and then i mow the lawn up top - i don't like when it's long either... i usually slap some virgin coconut oil on my sack after im done

i use it mostly as an aftershave but very lightly and i use it on my lower legs which tend to get dry after a shower

i love coconut oil - its a must have for me

As Dr. Evil says, "There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum."

I like to shave down there, but I've never worked out a system to prevent the inevitable crotch itch that follows. It's not a good look scratching at my balls when I'm at work, so I've stopped shaving now but I much prefer sex and masturbation without the hair.

If I had a horse cock, it wouldn't be an issue... but I'm average (six inch) so if I let the hair grows it gets in the way. Cutting it short is too much work and I don't like the way it looks.

Is there some way to shave and not get itchy?

I'd specifically like to hear from guys that keep their old fella hairless, but could also benefit from strategies implemented by women.

I get a rash from my legs brushing up against the stubble when I walk long distances, which is seriously irritating... but everything itches unless I shave every day. Is this (shaving daily) the only solution?

Hi - Get a product called "Super Numb" or lidocaine topical gel from your doctor. "Super Numb" is just a milder form of the lidocaine gel you can get from your doctor. You put that on so you get down to your skin two hours before you want to get waxed, wrap the area you want to wax in plastic wrap, sit around in your briefs, shower the area off at the end of two hours, then go to the waxing salon right away and get your hair waxed off. I usually put the gel on again halfway through the two hours to make sure I am numb. I am a chicken when it comes to pain. MAKE SURE THE GEL GETS THROUGH YOUR HAIR AND THE GEL GETS ON YOUR SKIN. YOUR SKIN HAS THE NERVE ENDINGS NOT YOUR HAIR, LOL. It stays numb for at least an hour after you wash it off. When they wax the hair off, you will hardly feel anything, if at all. This is the only way.....I have done it probably a dozen times. You do not have to feel any pain and no problems with hair growing out. When the hair grows back in and gets about 1/2 inch long, you can do it again. As a matter of fact, each time you do this procedure, your hair gets thinner and thinner, but eventually if you let it grow out completely, you will get whatever thickness of hair you had to begin with. Good luck!

I shave daily. Itching can be a problem. I no longer have this. The main cause is that shaving soap/shaving foam dries your skin. Try shaving with a thin body milk instead of foam. Works for me. It also helps to use a cream to hydrate your skin on a regular basis.

As Dr. Evil says, "There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum."

I like to shave down there, but I've never worked out a system to prevent the inevitable crotch itch that follows. It's not a good look scratching at my balls when I'm at work, so I've stopped shaving now but I much prefer sex and masturbation without the hair.

If I had a horse cock, it wouldn't be an issue... but I'm average (six inch) so if I let the hair grows it gets in the way. Cutting it short is too much work and I don't like the way it looks.

Is there some way to shave and not get itchy?

I'd specifically like to hear from guys that keep their old fella hairless, but could also benefit from strategies implemented by women.

I get a rash from my legs brushing up against the stubble when I walk long distances, which is seriously irritating... but everything itches unless I shave every day. Is this (shaving daily) the only solution?
Try depilation cream. Not itchy like shaving, not painful like waxing.
You just spread it on and leave for a bit and it makes the hair come off.
Doesn't last as long as waxing but longer than shaving.

I had a manscaping accident once. I was using clipper and it cut into the base of my penis right above the sack. I was bleeding all night and didnt know it. Until i got home and took off my pants. It healed without stitches. But it concerns me to wanting to get back into the game of manscaping which is fine. THe lawnmower costs $85 dollars. Right now I'm at full beard. A man is at his best when he's at his hairiest.

I shaved around my junk once and broke out in welts for about a week. Never again!

I was a stripper in college and so therefore I am INTIMATELY familiar with the problem of ingrown hairs, itchiness when the hair grows back in, red bumps (razor burn) when you shave too frequently, etc, as these were a part of my job and my daily routine. First of all, you MUST use shave cream. Shave WITH the direction your hair grows, not against. And finally, use something afterwards that’s like aftershave for your privates. I like this one:

Since I had to shave so frequently I was never able to be 100% bump-free, and no, waxing does not remove this problem (nor could I wax in my profession as you need to allow 1 cm of growth to recur before you can wax again; the wax needs to have something to grip onto, after all.) So what we did was: industrial strength body makeup, covers all the red bumps (just imagine shaving over these bumps, bleeding, going to work and applying makeup over that…so yeah, next time you see one, thank a stripper. Or just tip ‘er!) 😜