it...u

vegas mike

Greenlighter
just pinned 2 days ago 1cc deca test combo. i cant sit down and and cant walk right. This shit got me all messed up. its been getting worse not better.This cantjust be virgin muscle, can it? will this happen every pinning in cycle? bro this is messed up!!

Is this the first time you pinned? When I used steroids, sometimes it hurt worse than others. Like hurt really bad... If the area gets warm/hot and you start getting a fever, chills, etc. Id go to the hospital, just in case. BUT, it will hurt for a while. I always pinned in my right glute and sometimes I couldnt even sit/lay down for a week...

How long of needle did you use?

I would avoid Quad shots at all costs if that’s where you pinned.. I literally couldn’t walk for days when I did.

The first 3 or so shots will cause intense pain as the muscle reacts to foriegn bodies.

It’s possible you went in the wrong spot. I would give it some time man and it will go away, I rarely get pain anymore.

I suggest the Glute and you need to do the upper outer quadrant with a 1 inch to 1.5 inch needle.

If it becomes seriously inflammed and hot to the touch and does not improve within 5 days go to the hospital and tell them the truth

I'm going to move this to our Performance Enhancing Drugs forum where you'll get the best answers.

Thanks guys...Its just about all good. Looking forward to wed when I have to go thru this shit all over again. Ill move the spot. Hope that's better. Ahhh the price of beauty lol

I’ve had plenty of shots, especially my first times with new compounds or muscle groups I haven’t pinned in a while, where just moving/walking was a bitch and a half for days. Same with friends and both pharm and homebrew. Just part of the game but it gets better.

Some muscle groups are better/worse individually for people and same with certain compounds. Like quads are always fucking brutal for me no matter how many times I pin and delts/glutes are always painless minus the occasional bad shot.

Heating pads and hot showers help for the really bad PIP

Sounds like newbie pinning into virgin muscles lol. Your pinning technique was probably a bit off which can cause localized trauma where you put the needle. My first 3 weeks were awful