Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

It it me or the pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkus

Bluelighter
Last 2 lots I've had have been really weird

A little bit messy but barely feeling it A wee bit scattered.

But the pills have both gotten 8's on here (white mx's and green rolexes )

I've been at it for a while but haven't been going very hard at all lately.

Whats going on??

i've found the quality of pills (Brisbane) have not been up to what they were say 3-4 months ago there have been the occasional good ones (white blanks etc) but don't dispear this happens sometimes and things will get back to the way they were. You may also just be taking pills too often =D and startign to loose the magic

Well in Melbourne everything I've tried has been very strong. 2 coloured F1-11's strong in halfs and before those very strong dolphins a whole is too much. Baccardi very nice and I think before those I had many great 3's and a very very strong Orange Hq.

In other words can't complain!

i had a green rolex last night (mx's are just the same) they are a clean dose of MDMA , therefore if your dumping regularly they are going to have less and less of an effect on you, (due to depleted seratonin!!). I hadn't dumped in 4 months and i had a rolex last night , a smooth clean dose of mdma absolutely Loved it. Theres nothing wrong with the pills , theyr excellent , it's YOU that needs to take in moderation.

I personally recommend at least a month's break between mdma use to reasonably be using in moderation.

-> i'd have to say there is a lot of average pills around since the 3's seem to be all gone (r.i.p)

-> heaps of bogus/inexperienced users posting reports on pillreports.com giving biscuits a bigger rap than they deserve when scoring

-> im not sure about "losing the magic".. i drop a couple of times a month and had assumed the magic was gone from me overdoing it but then i had a blue diamond at the start of nov/03 and OH MY GOODNESS ;)

3's are still around, red and yellow ones at least. Im in canberra though. It's is amazing how many people started paying out the 3's once they saturated the market, now it seems like they're going to be part of ecstasy folklore. 'not another colour of 3's!' 'i'm over the smacky feeling' etc. Is this how pink safe sex's were received? until people realised they how good they were in comparison to some of the other pillies going round.

tru dat mofo. 3's were class and people who dissed them should be ashamed. just imagine how many 3's would have been produced in australia. shit , almost everyone in australia has had most of the colours and they were around for a whille. god bless the creaters of the blessed 3! and also, havin a months break between dropping if fairly harsh. that's a long time between drinks so to speak. i rekon give a week off after each drop if ur keen on the party scene.

Luc-Marc said:
Is this how pink safe sex's were received? until people realised they how good they were in comparison to some of the other pillies going round.

No way

Everyone sang the praises of the pink safe sexes as soon as they came out.

it could be me but I honestly haven't been going hard at all lately

I had a few weeks break before Oct long weekend then next time after that ( the one where the pills did NADA ) was 3 weeks after that

roll with it said:
.... and also, havin a months break between dropping if fairly harsh. that's a long time between drinks so to speak. i rekon give a week off after each drop if ur keen on the party scene.

If you take drugs most weekends, you have a drug problem, and you are going to feel depressed in a few years.

Pills every weekend is DRUG ABUSE, and is fucking up the scene. You will loose the magic soon and spread your bad vibe where ever you go. Thanks alot pill pig.

Taking pills a few times a year is DRUG USE

If you cannot moderate your drug use, then go to therapy and deal with your shit.

I used to take pills once a month (for about 3 years), but I found it was getting me more and more moody over the years.

So now I have a 2-3 months break after a night on pills. Good for the brain chemistry.

Have fun.

^^ does that above post include alcohol ?

personally Dr. Beat i think ur abit of a dickhead, but nothing personal =)
i think maybe you might suffer from depression or some chemical inbalance, cos i have used drugs more than 4/5 times so far this year, everything seems in order here. Just because your body cant handle it doesnt mean others can't.

personally i find dropping once every 2weeks good for me. Though i have gone through dropping every weekend stages, with a weeks break or so inbetween and everything is A OK here =)

Originally posted by Dr. Beat
If you take drugs most weekends, you have a drug problem, and you are going to feel depressed in a few years.

Pills every weekend is DRUG ABUSE, and is fucking up the scene. You will loose the magic soon and spread your bad vibe where ever you go. Thanks alot pill pig.

^^ this is far from objective information. Keep your judgments of other peoples drug use to yourself, no-one wants to hear your opinions on what constitutes right and wrong.

back on topic then..........

It could be a number of factors Pinkus, you just need to decide whether you it's worth it for you. No-one can really answer your questions clearly, there are other things like; general mood before dropping, quality of pills, other drugs consumed, experience of user, etc etc etc that we would need to know first.

questions you should ask yourself........

Do you still enjoy it?, do you think it's worth it after whats happened?, can you really be bothered finding out?, and many more...

cheers

Well over the years I have gone easy on drugs and gone hard on drugs I have come to this conclusion Less is More, I am almost back in the habbit of going out once a week but instead of previous multiple dumpings last night for example.

11:30pm have half a green pink pill

1am feeling nicely mashed had other half with a joint.

One of the better pills I've had kept rocking till 4:30 before the very nice ride home where a banana 2 vitamin C tablets and a 5Htp capsule consumed before a couple of hours sleep before work.

I'm doing things very responsibly this year work comes first, but at work I completed my tasks as required + more and if I can sneek a night out once every 1-2 weeks I will.

Funny how my brain doesn't seem so scrambled anymore.

Thank you Pill Reports

ITS NOT ME

Had a pill on Fri nite and while it wasn;t sensational it was still a pill if you know what I mean.

To the eedjit who said every weekend means you have a drug problem...

How is one pill on the weekend any diferent to someone who goes and drinking every weekend?? Or are they all alcaholics too?

Most people on here know to ignore most of the shit that drips off the screen from Dr Beat. Just take a look at previous posts in various threads, Dr Beat has a very limited background in drug/health education yet likes to sound important and knowledgable.
There isn't some perfect figure that defines "drug abuse". There are many definitions of "drug abuse" ranging from extremely conservative to extremely liberal. I believe drug abuse is when someone is using drugs to an extent that it is effecting their life beyond the social/private scene in which they take drugs. Meaning that when drugs are affecting work, education then it is possible that you are "abusing drugs". Part of my definition of "drug abuse" would also have to involve a dependancy that leads you to living outside of your means, ie. you require more drugs than you can afford. I dont see someone that takes drugs every weekend or someone who needs drugs to have fun when going out to be a "drug abuser". These are just people who regularly enjoy using drugs. Plenty of people can't go out clubbing/pubbing without consuming alcohol, yet we do not label these people alcoholics do we? Why should it be any different for drugs such as speed and E? Just because they are illegal? I hardly think that is a valid reason.
Sorry to ramble but was just a few thoughts.

Beech out

Status
Not open for further replies.