Bugs Issue with italics & bold font type.

Nagelfar

Bluelight Crew
There's something buggy about italicizing words (and bold as well). I like to use systematic chemistry names (being NP&D mod. after all) and this requires the use of italic portions (bold I use not so much.)

If I type this click italic then deselect italic, it should look← as this line does. (I wrote this and band selected where I wanted Italics, which works)

However it reverts the cursor prompt in my sentence line to before the word I just typed in with the "I" for italics pressed, it seems for a minute it even gets confused as to bi-directional script and starts running backwards like I am using IPA Hebrew or Arabic (right to left), but this is only because if I delete it, it will paste a copy of the last portion of the word and the cursor appears to the right of the word just written with italics turned on.

essentially:
If I type this click ItalItali ← it reverts to non-Italic and I move the cursor in front of the word that isn't italic any longer and hit backspace: then *it duplicates* the last five letters after the deleted character. It moves the cursor entirely before the word you italicized and duplicates it wherever you backspace. It also seems to not recognize an initial backspace, which if I were thinking like a code writer would make me presume some invisible insertion is in the line of text put there by typing while in italic instead of band selecting.

Band selecting works, however, and this is a minor inconvenience (being on a mobile without a mouse, band selecting succinctly can be a heroic endeavor)