• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs isotonitazene while on subutex

BupenOrphine

Bluelighter
my venddor sent me a "sample"(500 fucking mg) of iso this last one and ive read and heard about this shit and have no opiod tolerance besides my 3x 8mg subutex a day habbit.. reading stories and gathering information on this shit has more and more kinda just made me wanna toss it but im just going to keep it in a dark hole until i understand more about dosing it. i do not plan to IV, snort or take this shit any other way that either smoking or vaping it. where should i start with this shit? I have a mg scale but its kinda shit so its accurate around .3mg but under that it wont read normally. i know it wont read right for the dose i need so i guess i should just buy a new mg scale.. not lookin to die but id like some advise from those who have used it, or whatever it may be. thanks

Do not rely on that scale. What it is rated to? Do not trust it with such small amounts!! Sounds sketch. This stuff is apparently more potent than fentanyl.

Last edited:
I'd just go with your instincts and toss it; not worth it. It could be mislabeled and be something even more potent. Also you have no idea what the long term effects of regular use could be.

Only rc opioid I tried was mt-45 since I was gifted a free sample. It wasn't very potent at all but after leaning about the side effects I'm glad I only tried it once. I read some thread on here about some girl whose said her hair started falling after she began using it regularly also heard it can cause hearing loss.

also the fact that it's labeled isotonitazene and your guy sent you 500mg as a "free sample" doesn't really make sense. That's like 1000 doses, not a free sample.

personally I avoid RC opioids, way too unpredictable and potent most of the time

Stay safe.

also the fact that it's labeled isotonitazene and your guy sent you 500mg as a "free sample" doesn't really make sense. That's like 1000 doses, not a free sample.

personally I avoid RC opioids, way too unpredictable and potent most of the time

Stay safe.
well it was because of a mistake in my order. and i also have had a repour goign with him for some time. well atleast hes been my dealer for seometime., and i do believe his shit is 100% legit due to massive feed back + prev DW sites expereicnce.. etc etc.. so he sends me all inds of stuff all the time, but this time he sent me 500 because he fucked up my ordiginal order haha. anyway. Im not stupid. But may be a little nieve when it comes to exactly how do dose it. Im a 15 year IV heroin addict w/ methadone and subutex treatments over and over. right now its 21 mg subs cause icant start going in daily. I do not plan to use this stuff very much if at all. i just wanna make sure when i do make that dose its going to be a STARTER dose.... I have heard the safest do to is put a few mg in a 100mL bottle of vape juice and using a seperate vape to smoke the iso one. Im going to do more research into it. I am really not looking to knock my socks off, or worse. which is what ive heard this stuff does. its very seditive..

I'd just go with your instincts and toss it; not worth it. It could be mislabeled and be something even more potent. Also you have no idea what the long term effects of regular use could be.

Only rc opioid I tried was mt-45 since I was gifted a free sample. It wasn't very potent at all but after leaning about the side effects I'm glad I only tried it once. I read some thread on here about some girl whose said her hair started falling after she began using it regularly also heard it can cause hearing loss.
Yeha i tired a few like u47700 and those Analogs but dont have much exp with Iso fent. Ive handled and done regular fent bedor ebut that was when i was in the extreme case of my considition whenre i could shoot 2mg of Isoton and barley nod... yes thats how hig hmy tollerence was years ago.

Yeha i tired a few like u47700 and those Analogs but dont have much exp with Iso fent. Ive handled and done regular fent bedor ebut that was when i was in the extreme case of my considition whenre i could shoot 2mg of Isoton and barley nod... yes thats how hig hmy tollerence was years ago.
What's isoton?

Technically isotonitazene is not "iso fent", it's not a fentanyl analogue, it's just another really strong opioid RC opioid that is similar potency.

well it was because of a mistake in my order. and i also have had a repour goign with him for some time. well atleast hes been my dealer for seometime., and i do believe his shit is 100% legit due to massive feed back + prev DW sites expereicnce.. etc etc.. so he sends me all inds of stuff all the time, but this time he sent me 500 because he fucked up my ordiginal order haha. anyway. Im not stupid. But may be a little nieve when it comes to exactly how do dose it. Im a 15 year IV heroin addict w/ methadone and subutex treatments over and over. right now its 21 mg subs cause icant start going in daily. I do not plan to use this stuff very much if at all. i just wanna make sure when i do make that dose its going to be a STARTER dose.... I have heard the safest do to is put a few mg in a 100mL bottle of vape juice and using a seperate vape to smoke the iso one. Im going to do more research into it. I am really not looking to knock my socks off, or worse. which is what ive heard this stuff does. its very seditive..

Im thinking the best way to go about this is adding maybe 3mg to a `100mL bottle of vape juice, and stooling it. and seeing hwoi that goes.