• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Isopropylphenidate (IPH, iPPH)

roi

Bluelighter
RmrDnvl.png

(RS)-isopropyl 2-phenyl-2-piperidin-2-ylacetate

Should become available soon-ish!

There's some research on it, here are a few links:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24261661

http://www.google.com/patents/US20120245201

Let's hope it's more enjoyable than Ethylphenidate ;)

^^ i've read it"s less "speedy" but longer duration thzn epH, from the little info out there, it doesn't sound very recreational.

I'm am howevef interested in first hand reports... nobody tried this one yet??

It's just becoming more available in the UK, I'm sure there will be tons of reports soon!

Reports anyone? It's been available long enough and.. nothing, anywhere.
Isopropylphenidate is apparently much less caustic and hopefully has a similar rush to EPH.

Can anyone comment how different the potency may be compared to EPH?

Smoother, longer and 'nicer' than EPD.
Dose is larger, as expected: MPD --> EPD.
However, it lacks the manic edge of EPD and the euphoria of MPD.
Mixed with EPD it was fun, but not enough to warrant another experience.

I was very impressed with this one - as Sprout says, it's a lot smoother and more pleasant than EPD. I took it in a work piss-up situation and it kept me clear-headed and straight throughout the night. I did three lines of about 80mg over the space of about five hours. No real compulsion to redose, no jitteryness, no thumping heart - just a nice chatty confidence that stopped me getting too pissed. I felt fine the next day.

It won't blow your head off though so it is not for every occasion. Having said that, I've just ordered some more.

I've only seen 'moderately-average' user reviews online so far, and tbh the trip reports are making out Isopropylphenidate to sound like a baby version of Ethylphenidate.

I'm about to place a new RC order with my online vendor, so unless it's offered to me as a promotional freebie as part of my order (which it should be), I don't think I'd consider paying for it outright just yet. Should be here early this week so I'll report back on my experience.

That probalby explains why it is still extremely painfull in the nose.
I believe if is acidic, so mixing it with baking soda as a powder MAY help alleviate the causticity? (or will this result in chemical reactions in the brain?

Early reports of this are saying it changes colour, it's wet, reacts with metals & smells of ammonia. Maybe it's some impurities making it harsher. Hopefully there's some cleaner stuff on it's way.

Mr TIMO: ph testing is easy, beliefs can be dangerous.

mmm... that's a little bit off putting.

Any user reviews guys?

yeah i tested its acidity using a home made red cabbage test. It seems only mildly acidic. Not very caustic at all, indicating the pain is due to another reason.
Check this thread for more info about it and questions from me:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...henidate(EPH)-or-Isopropylphenidate-(IPPD-IPD

So fat it's nothing special, bit of energy but 200mg in a capsule was too much for me.
Im considering using Potasium nitrate or Strontium chloride as ways to alleviate the pain. Benzocaine was ineffective as it takes too long and is not soluable in water.
Also consider using something other than water in a nasal spray. ideas? water may break the chemical down.

oh and baking soda did not help as it is not very acidic.
I also tested it in powder form with other acids before as i read wrong info and thoguth it was basic, woops. that made it more painful haha.

Last edited:
Not sure what to make of this one yet. Still need to try it completely on it's own yet. So far I'm more a fan of EPH than this.

got a gram of this and 3 fpm coming as samples to see if it is a bad synth cut or the selling the same to chemical as it got very weak and samey very quickly

Just got a gramme of this delivered after it was banned in the UK this morning.

It stinks to snort - absolutely horrible smell. I also don't think it was any easier on the nose than EPH. I feel a little light buzz at 100mg but it just doesn't have that euphoric or stimulating effect like EPH does.

Not bothered it's banned as I wouldn't buy again.