• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Isopropylphenidate and masturbation/ejaculation

GrayyedOut

Greenlighter
Does IPPH have an ejaculation delaying effect like methylphenidate and amphetamines do? Despite being known as relatively non-tweaky/non-stimmy, does it retain this stimulant quality?

I've never known methylphenidate or amphetamines to have a "delaying effect" as you speak of. I'm not quite sure what you mean. Unless having trouble maintaining an erection is what you mean.

I tend to have to delay orgasm myself while having fun on these drugs.

Can you be more specific?

Hmm. Well in my limited personal experience with adderall, just being a little careful/reserved with the physical activity, I've been able to boost my usual few mins to literal hours. Hours upon hours. I've read so many references/mentions to super long amphetamine/stimulant masturbation or sex sessions that I assumed that this was a universal effect.

Hmm. Well in my limited personal experience with adderall, just being a little careful/reserved with the physical activity, I've been able to boost my usual few mins to literal hours. Hours upon hours.

Same, yet this is me purposefully slowing down and keeping it below orgasm level, often for hours on end, but if I was normally masturbating I would orgasm quickly just like if I was not on stims. It's not the drugs slowing me down, it's me. I do this because it allows me to masturbate for hours on end and not get "tired" or have a recovery period.

There are several other drugs I could mention which actually make me last longer no matter how aroused I am.

Just my 2 cents.

BTW I am speaking as a MAN. It's (different?) for women? I have no idea

Last edited:
If its a physiological mechanism as a product of its dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibition, then it would be the same as methylphenidate!

As far as if isopropylphenidate is prosexual, I would say no, far less than methylphenidate (which itself is only somewhat prosexual). Isopropylphenidate is far more of a dopamine reuptake inhibitor than a reuptake inhibitor of norepinephrine. My theory is that for a reuptake inhibitor to prosexual it should be appreciably adrenergic (ie, have decent efficacy as a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor relative to its effect on the dopamine transporter).

I found no prosexual effects from isopropylphenidate but I imagine it could have some.

I did not find anything particularly striking with Isopropylphenidate. Consumed about 2g over a few weeks and was never satisfied by the stimulation, barely enough to work or study. The sexual effects were inexistant in my experience.

Yeah that about sums it up. The only thing it does particularly well is cause some pretty nasty irritability at high doses.