• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol

for around the house....mouthwash is way safer than isopropyl
or if you're REALLY desperate...sanitizer

Oh dude...no...just no man. It's not safe at all. In my Jr High science class our teacher who used to work in a hospital said that drinking it regularly could lead to blindness. And upon a quick Google search it seems she is right.

I remember find a bottle of rubbing alcohol with a glass behind the bed in my Dad's room when I was a little kid. I knew he was drinking it. Yes he was a alcoholic. He died when I was 9.

Don't go down this road. Especially since you are only 17. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Of course you might not listen, but I'll say it anyways.
You're thinking of methanol

Getting drunk tonight, with BEER lmao, also is it bad that when I drink I double up on my usual 200mg of seroquel? I dont get high or anything it just gets me drunk faster

No, actually he wasn't on drugs, the media just reported it was bath salts (at the time I think "bath salts" were a-PVP, it became a stupid catch-all term for RC stimulants) because that was a big thing at the time. Turns out he was just a schizophrenic homeless person who ate someone's face.

It was MDPV that they were blaming the cannibalism on this took place a little before a-PVP hit the RC scene. But that drug also became huge in Florida of course with the steet name of Flakka. The original wave of Bath Salts tho were primarily MDPV, bk-MDMA, 4-MMC and to lesser amount some of the other cathinones around at the time like buphedrone, flephedrone and couple others. About year or two after that incident in Florida happened was when a-PVP hit the scene and became popular recreationaly. But yeah the guy wasnt even using any of these drugs the media just used the instance to create propaganda and spread fear like always, to get clicks and accelerate the war on drugs in the process its highly irresponsible. Drugs like Methylone have a tremendous therapeutic potential and its a shame its been scheduled and further research cant be done on the compound.

Please for the love of satan...

DO NOT DRINK ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL!

You really run the risk of going blind if you do. Please don’t...go drink some ethyl alcohol you’ll have a much better time.

Please for the love of satan...

DO NOT DRINK ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL!

You really run the risk of going blind if you do. Please don’t...go drink some ethyl alcohol you’ll have a much better time.
Years back (before I turned 21) I drank all types of alcohol. Would go into grocery stores and steal those little food extract bottles that are used in baking, and would drink those. They were pretty fucking terrible, but allowed me to catch a buzz.
I vaguely recall a time when I went into a pharmacy and took a bottle of ethyl alcohol. I knew better? then to get the Isopropyl, so I decided to get the other type.
I don't remember much of what happened besides waking up in a psych-hospital the next day with cuts on my arm. No relocation of what happened the day before.
Would I do it again? Hell no. I think that might have something to do why my liver is that of a 60 year old mans.

“Symptoms of ingesting the substance include difficulty breathing, blurred vision or blindness (formaldehyde can damage optic nerves), low blood pressure, fatigue, and damage to the nervous system, stomach and intestines.”

it’s not worth it.

One time I was crashing after a heavy binge of 4-MMC and I came close but opted for cooking wine instead thank fuck it was salty and disgusting but not lethal at least. My father ended up going to get me a six pack of beer and I drank it and twenty mins and I was like dude that wasn't enough...he was like well then you probably shouldn't have taken so much drugs now huh?

Miss that guy, he had a real tough love way about him and was always right in the end. A true psychedelic warrior himself in his day and I actually saw him in a M-Hole recently when I was completely blasted on MXiPr and 2C-E. It was quite majestic and comforting I hope that he is proud of me ❤

In case this case isn't already closed (sorry I'm tripping way too much to focus on all of the above posts)...

The only sensible advice and course of direction- seek other highs!

Get some Kratom. Just have some a couple days a week max if you like it.

So many people seem to love gabapentin.

Kanna is good stuff.

Mulungu even.

And I have to shout Kava!

These are all examples of things people do.

Right minded people DO NOT drink Isoproply for high's sake alone, not when there is such an array out there for the allergy free.

Im extremely allergic to most substances, including Kratom which I love.

I drink my kava, eat/vape my weed, and have just taken legit 6 mg's LSD in 9 days, well 5980ug to be precise. 980 ug this day?night?day's? trip lol.

Too much Etizolam as well, NOT recommended.

Heck, even just chew some Salvia Leaves. I have a bag actually, not gotten to trying that method. Plus 5× extract not tried for fear of severe allergy.

Fact- LSD is way less harmful (or maybe damaging) than Isopropyl Alcohol.

Plenty good, natural and other highs out there, far better, AND fit for purpose, IMO.

Sorry if this has all been spelled out already.

If your that set go to the grocery and get some containers of vanilla extract or lemon extract or something. They can be up to like 70 percent alcohol that is safe to consume.

It'll burn like hell with not much yield. Not saying you should but please don't drink rubbing alcohol by any means at all.

The first time I tried baclofen (I was prescribed it) I had this feeling like I was psychic or something - it was weird. Never really happened again when taking it. Has anyone experienced this?