• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol

GHB is definitely my favorite gabaergic drug in terms of effects. I find phenibut similar, but phenibut is much more functional and lasts WAYYY longer, and isn't as euphoric or comfortable.
I like baclofen better because I’m prescribed it and it’s 100 times more powerful than phenibut per milligram. It doesn’t become a gabapentinoid (like phenibut) unless you take it in much higher doses than its prescribed for therapeutic reasons. Baclofen is pretty much the standard GABAb agonist that is prescribed in western society and I think it’s better than the Russian phenibut molecule that they use over there.

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
Why do you hate yourself so much? How’s home? How’s school?

Ever tried MDMA too? If your gonna get high on whatever might as well try empathogens and psychedelics known to help people be more comfortable with their identity.

I sure any job is out of the question? Plus if your home life was like mine it helps get away. Doesn’t take many hours to at least get enough money to have some bud laying around to smoke.

-GC
I wish mdma was around where I live. Have never come across it. I need self acceptance very much. Loath the prick in the mirror

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
See I never cared for baclofen. In fact I seem to be quite sensitive to it, I took 40mg once and it felt like a massive phenibut overdose, it felt like my insides were on fire, it lasted about a day too, it was awful, my head hurt as well. I tried taking it at 20mg and I felt the physical effect of phenibut, but absolutely no euphoria whatsoever. Phenibut gives me a sparkly, wonderful euphoric mood and total confidence/fearlessness.

GHB is also a GABA-B agonist, and it also hits the GHB GABA receptors, which causes a release of dopamine downstream. In fact GHB is a neurotransmitter though our bodies produce and use it in far smaller amounts.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I have zero self-control with it
G and self control sure aren't in the same dictionary.
I'm the same with it(well im talking about GBL now, but, same same), every time I've got some I've ended up 24/7 dosing until it's gone. Luckily i heeded the warning of my heavily addicted mate not to buy 500ml and used to buy 25/50ml bottles from the darknet!
He used to buy GBL by the L... He was dosing 2-2.5ml frequently all day every day, then taking 4ml at night to KO himself only to wake up 3-4 hrs later from the rebound every time, and dose 4ml again, repeat, repeat, them get up and dose 2-2.5ml in bed, get up and start his day.
I reckon that cunt literally drank over 10L before he went to rehab (for opiates). I am surprised he even has a throat/stomach. Sae him squirt it into his mouth neat so many times then just chase it with water. I remember he put a drop on his keyboard and it melted through it. He had burns all over his hands from it.
He had 2 seizures in rehab because they didn't give him the right meds for G/benzo withdrawals.
G is naughty shit. But sooo good. I'd love some, its been about 3 years since I had any

ayemy

Greenlighter
for around the house....mouthwash is way safer than isopropyl
or if you're REALLY desperate...sanitizer

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Oh dude...no...just no man. It's not safe at all. In my Jr High science class our teacher who used to work in a hospital said that drinking it regularly could lead to blindness. And upon a quick Google search it seems she is right.

I remember find a bottle of rubbing alcohol with a glass behind the bed in my Dad's room when I was a little kid. I knew he was drinking it. Yes he was a alcoholic. He died when I was 9.

Don't go down this road. Especially since you are only 17. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Of course you might not listen, but I'll say it anyways.

Last edited:

modocmodoc

Bluelighter
Oh dude...no...just no man. It's not safe at all. In my Jr High science class our teacher who used to work in a hospital said that drinking it regularly could lead to blindness. And upon a quick Google search it seems she is right.

I remember find a bottle of rubbing alcohol with a glass behind the bed in my Dad's room when I was a little kid. I knew he was drinking it. Yes he was a alcoholic. He died when I was 9.

Don't go down this road. Especially since you are only 17. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Of course you might not listen, but I'll say it anyways.
You're thinking of methanol

gram696969

Bluelighter
Getting drunk tonight, with BEER lmao, also is it bad that when I drink I double up on my usual 200mg of seroquel? I dont get high or anything it just gets me drunk faster

Shadow Cat

Bluelight Crew
No, actually he wasn't on drugs, the media just reported it was bath salts (at the time I think "bath salts" were a-PVP, it became a stupid catch-all term for RC stimulants) because that was a big thing at the time. Turns out he was just a schizophrenic homeless person who ate someone's face.

It was MDPV that they were blaming the cannibalism on this took place a little before a-PVP hit the RC scene. But that drug also became huge in Florida of course with the steet name of Flakka. The original wave of Bath Salts tho were primarily MDPV, bk-MDMA, 4-MMC and to lesser amount some of the other cathinones around at the time like buphedrone, flephedrone and couple others. About year or two after that incident in Florida happened was when a-PVP hit the scene and became popular recreationaly. But yeah the guy wasnt even using any of these drugs the media just used the instance to create propaganda and spread fear like always, to get clicks and accelerate the war on drugs in the process its highly irresponsible. Drugs like Methylone have a tremendous therapeutic potential and its a shame its been scheduled and further research cant be done on the compound.

It was MDPV that they were blaming the cannibalism on this took place a little before a-PVP hit the RC scene. But that drug also became huge in Florida of course with the steet name of Flakka. The original wave of Bath Salts tho were primarily MDPV, bk-MDMA, 4-MMC and to lesser amount some of the other cathinones around at the time like buphedrone, flephedrone and couple others. About year or two after that incident in Florida happened was when a-PVP hit the scene and became popular recreationaly. But yeah the guy wasnt even using any of these drugs the media just used the instance to create propaganda and spread fear like always, to get clicks and accelerate the war on drugs in the process its highly irresponsible. Drugs like Methylone have a tremendous therapeutic potential and its a shame its been scheduled and further research cant be done on the compound.
That’s exactly how I came to understand the situation with that instance. Drugs are easy to blame when you have someone doing horrible psychopathic behavior.

3headedgoat13

Greenlighter
Please for the love of satan...

DO NOT DRINK ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL!

You really run the risk of going blind if you do. Please don’t...go drink some ethyl alcohol you’ll have a much better time.

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
Please for the love of satan...

DO NOT DRINK ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL!

You really run the risk of going blind if you do. Please don’t...go drink some ethyl alcohol you’ll have a much better time.
Years back (before I turned 21) I drank all types of alcohol. Would go into grocery stores and steal those little food extract bottles that are used in baking, and would drink those. They were pretty fucking terrible, but allowed me to catch a buzz.
I vaguely recall a time when I went into a pharmacy and took a bottle of ethyl alcohol. I knew better? then to get the Isopropyl, so I decided to get the other type.
I don't remember much of what happened besides waking up in a psych-hospital the next day with cuts on my arm. No relocation of what happened the day before.
Would I do it again? Hell no. I think that might have something to do why my liver is that of a 60 year old mans.

3headedgoat13

Greenlighter
“Symptoms of ingesting the substance include difficulty breathing, blurred vision or blindness (formaldehyde can damage optic nerves), low blood pressure, fatigue, and damage to the nervous system, stomach and intestines.”

it’s not worth it.