• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IsoPropyl-Phenidate - Any Info Out There?

Rexeh

Bluelighter
I have as of today procured myself a gram of IsoPropyl-Phenidate... Now I was wondering if anyone has tested this substance out as well? :)

One small line of approx. 40 mg gave me the usual Ritalin / Methylphenidate high and also gave me a very warm body glow / feeling. So I can say this compares rougly with 100 mg of normal Methylphenidate so it is about 2.5-3x as strong as Methylphenidate. My conclusion here is: we do finally have another good 'worker stimulant' like Adderall here, yayz! :D :)

Would love to here anymore experiences / reports from all of you Bluelighters... :)

-- Peace o/

Thanks for moving it, wasn't too such of were it would be posted so thx! :)

-- Peace o/

Actually this isn't really appropriate for trip reports, as it's more of a request for discussion rather than a trip report. I was gonna move this to OD but then I saw it came from OD. But I think you'll get a lot more replies there.

I've heard it's not very caustic and is much milder (and less problematic as a result) than ethylphenidate. Haven't tried it though.

TR => Back to OD, hope you guys don't mind but figured more people would want to talk about IPH there.

Am I reading this correctly as an emerging market for RC-Ritalin?

Am I reading this correctly as an emerging market for RC-Ritalin?

„Emerging“? Not really. RC phenidates used to be pretty popular a few years ago in Europe; especially Ethylphenidate, which (due to its shorter half-life and greater euphoria when compared to Ritalin) was commonly mixed with local anesthetics and sold in branded RC „blends“ intended to mimic the effects of cocaine.

In recent years, more and more European nations (as well as Canada) have either explicitly banned many of them, or even gone as far as to institute „blanket bans“ on the entire phenidate family.

Where they‘re still legal though, 4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate and Isopropylphenidate still enjoy a modest following, especially as „study drugs“... but compared to the days where the headshops were making a killing peddling ethylphenidate-based „Blow“ to kiddies, the market has shrunk significantly.

In the Netherlands (North West Europe) we can get a hold of Ethylphenidate (white crystals / blue crystals - dunno if they are inted for smoking / vaping? - and powder) / IsoPropylPhenidate and 3,4CTMP along with Modafinil / Nitracaine / Synthacaine (which is either Ethylphenidate or MethioPropaMine (MPA) based).

What do you exactly mean with 'caustic'? (sorry my English is a bit limited here...) I went through most of a gram in one night doing about 50-75-100 mg bumps or lines and there is a initial sting which is VERY pronounced in the beginning but quickly fades off though, but after a few days you'll still get a clogged nose from it and when I blew my nose today it even had a small blodd drop mixed in with the mucus, which I almost never get from RC chemicals... :/ :( As far as prices I would say it is amost half as cheap when ording one gram of it than ordering one gram of Ethylphenidate so it doesn't cost very much. I also ordered a few 10 count of RC Benzodiazepines from the same site and at about 6-7 AM sleep deprivation and the RC Benzodiazepines got to me so it's not very potent, I'm guessing about 65-75% off that of Ethylphenidate potency-wise... so try it and see if it is something for you as a more lighter stim to carry on you when doing Phenetylamines / Tryptamines like DMT or (IP)-LSD because I didn't noticed a heavy 'head buzz' or shakey hands with it, might due to the Benzodiazepines added though, so IDK. :)

Hope to see more information / reports coming from all of ya Bluelighters out there, and thanks fro the replies everyone! :D :)

-- Peace o/

there is a initial sting which is VERY pronounced in the beginning but quickly fades off though, but after a few days you'll still get a clogged nose from it and when I blew my nose today it even had a small blodd drop mixed in with the mucus, which I almost never get from RC chemicals..

"caustic" means to burn or corrode and it is the chemical's caustic nature that is responsible for that sting (and more than likely for the blood you found when you blew your nose).

This caustic nature is especially problematic for those who inject the drug as it burns the wall of the veins and is very damaging, but it's non too healthy when snorted either

Thanks for the quick and nice reply Backfromthebrink! :)

-- Peace o/

„Emerging“? Not really. RC phenidates used to be pretty popular a few years ago in Europe . . . the market has shrunk significantly.

That usually is the point on a trend where I become vaguely aware of it. Especially if participating then is really embarrassing.