Is Washing Your Hands Really Necessary After Taking A Dump?

Me, I wash my hands very often, I am used to that because of my profession. When I come from the supermarket or the Official Transportation, i wash them AND desinfect them. And after going to toilet OF COURSE! Your fingers could very easily go there where they shouldn't - then you have your own shit on your hand. Bah!

JJ

Last edited:
Crazy how I wrote this only a couple years ago, not even. Nowadays, I wash my hands pretty much obssessively because of the pandemic. Even after this is over, there's no way that I would go back to ignoring basic hygiene like this.

Here you can desinfect your hands on the entrances of the supermarket, that's quite cool.

JJ

Funny you should mention disinfecting. I wonder if there's been any studies done about this lately re: hand sanitizing due to COVID? Never seen or heard of one yet though.

You cannot walk into a supermarket or pharmacy or most anywhere else here lately without your hands being doused in 70% (or higher) alcohol based hand sanitizer. I don't see how that can be healthy in the long run? I know my girlfriend's hands end up with red blotches after visiting a few different stores on a given day (funds or credit permitting obviously! Lol!).

I used to have a (OCD?) habit of washing my hands in 90% pure ethanol when playing the guitar (just liked the dry and smooth feeling when playing) and was also warned against it i.e. possible poising through the skin (never happened though).

Anyway. Just curious and a thought.
For desinfection you need a good, medical product. When I'm working I desinfect my hands after and before a patient and I never have problems with my (really sensitive) skin.

JJ

Here too. I just grab one of those dry towels if they have them or use my handkerchief. From what I've witnessed, people tend to overdo it, plus hand-sanitizers have things in them that cause cancer so I avoid those

Really, wiping with a clean paper towel is enough unless you're coming from the toilet where a dash of water and quick dry is usually enough. The last thing you want to do is dry out your skin and make it easier for bacteria to form

Here too. I just grab one of those dry towels if they have them or use my handkerchief. From what I've witnessed, people tend to overdo it, plus hand-sanitizers have things in them that cause cancer so I avoid those

Really, wiping with a clean paper towel is enough unless you're coming from the toilet where a dash of water and quick dry is usually enough. The last thing you want to do is dry out your skin and make it easier for bacteria to form

That's why we use refatting desinfection. I also have to say that unfortunately people don't know how to desinfect your hands properly. It is always the same movements, one after the other and it should last minimum 30 sec.

JJ

Interesting. I never ever used hand sanitizer in the past. I figured like most its not good to not let your body not get some natural protection. Now I use it quite often out of fear from covid. Whether its helping or not, who knows. If there is one excuse to use it, would be how. It does seem to dry out my hands a tad.

As for the shit question, if I can I do. A better qestion is do you wash your ass after you shit?

Interesting. I never ever used hand sanitizer in the past. I figured like most its not good to not let your body not get some natural protection. Now I use it quite often out of fear from covid. Whether its helping or not, who knows. If there is one excuse to use it, would be how. It does seem to dry out my hands a tad.

As for the shit question, if I can I do. A better qestion is do you wash your ass after you shit?
That's what we were just talking about. And - sorry - but the question alone is making me sick from my stomach... No offense!

JJ

I'll answer as I don't mind being lewd. I do douche (I think that's the right word here) but only at home. I won't describe how I do it but you can probably figure it out

EDIT: OK I guess there isn't a word splashing water on my ass

Last edited:
@dalpat077 Those flushable wipes are perfect. I never got into using toilet paper as it's so hard to deal with

In public, I have to wing it, maybe use a small piece of toilet paper and hope it doesn't come back messy. Luckily I only go #2 about once a day, rarely twice and have never run into a messy situation

Ever since the world went to shit I just pull up my pants and keep it moving. Who has time for toilet paper when the world's burning. I've got way more important stuff on my mind honestly. Still wash my hands tho...

Agreed (about the flushable wipes). Only way to go if you can afford them.

Dunno what your options are in Pasadena (or the rest of the USA for that matter) are. Over here in South Africa: public toilets don't exist anymore (except on the beaches of coastal cities and you're more likely to get attacked or catch some weird tropical disease from putting your arse on the seat) so here, if you find yourself under extreme pressure (no pun intended), you're relegated to using toilets at filling stations (or best case scenario shopping centers) (or if you're really lucky enough to know to which hotel you can sneak into). At filling stations one of two things can happen i.e. either there's NO toilet paper or it's single ply (single ply coming with it's own shortcomings). And in most cases and even after a shit and having accidentally pushed your fingers through the single ply: the taps and basins are dirtier than your hands so there's not much point! Lol!

Sometimes you try get brave (usually after a long LONG business lunch) and try make it home in time. I've botched that twice in my life. You'd be surprised at how much shit (usually a mixture of garlic and peri-peri prawns, or shrimps as you may call them, and rum and Coke) you underwear can hold! You just have to exit the vehicle VERY slowly and carefully so as to not mess on the seat. But then again: as I understand it most Americans wear boxers so you'd be fucked i.e. it'd run down the legs, overflow from the shoes, and run all over the carpet in the car! Lol! And the real fun comes when you have to now undress very carefully so as to now not get shit everywhere in your own bathroom in order to have a shower i.e. at that point a bath is out of the question! Lol!
Haha It's pretty similar here regarding public toilets, although it sounds worse there with the tropical diseases. Gas stations are hit and miss though usually fairly clean

I only wear long underwear and in the Winter. I have one pair of boxers but never wear them, too warm for me. Anyway now I'm off-topic so I'll end here

Sometimes you try get brave (usually after a long LONG business lunch) and try make it home in time. I've botched that twice in my life. You'd be surprised at how much shit (usually a mixture of garlic and peri-peri prawns, or shrimps as you may call them, and rum and Coke) you underwear can hold! You just have to exit the vehicle VERY slowly and carefully so as to not mess on the seat. But then again: as I understand it most Americans wear boxers so you'd be fucked i.e. it'd run down the legs, overflow from the shoes, and run all over the carpet in the car! Lol! And the real fun comes when you have to now undress very carefully so as to now not get shit everywhere in your own bathroom in order to have a shower i.e. at that point a bath is out of the question! Lol!

This is fucking gold. Cannot stop laughing. You tell it so funny.

I never shit in my pants lol. At least on purpose. Dope withdrawal farts that blew a hole through my briefs did happen.

No, this thread is hilarious. Dalpat007 is a true comedian. Even coming back into here I am drowning in tears from laughing.

I remember reading about this test they did back in the day. Some restaurants would have those little mints or candies in the bowl by the cashier. They found like 5% urine in there. People going to bathroom before they leave, reach in to get a candy, leave piss behind. No clue how. What are they pissing on their hand and leaving it dripping? Doesn't make sense lol

As for the door. I just use my foot.

Whàt about if you take a piss
I personally wait until I have to shit and get it all done at once. Saves time, and I don’t wash. I don’t even go to the toilet half the time I just stew in my filth in an adult diaper, which I don’t change. Its hard to spin bowls on bluelight with such distractions Ike using a washroom or washing my hands or changing my nappy.

Im feeing a poofter right now so now it’s time to piss and shit myself, I hope. Don’t want to waste my energy just merely pissing.

So why do meth connoisseurs like myself get such a bad rap? I can gangbang out my holes, into my diaper, freestyle my pissy and shitty thug life, spit it out my dick and ass like bullets I’ll shoot anyone ya bitties!

I’m a crip and a blood, that shitty was bloody and the stench is crippling.. not washing!