• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Is tolerance to drugs based on how Long the drug does its meat effect in the brain?

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
I noticed i have developed much less dexedrine tolerance than a lot of people with frequent use and can use benzos daily and jump off them without feeling like I ever really became "dependent" its just a Want.

Could we attirbute this to fast metabolizers why some people can like eat a ton of xanax nightly or something and it all wears off by the next day so they never get physical dependence, or

my adhd meds dont zombify me, ebcause the euphoria would have to last long enough to turn into zombificaiton from prlonged Dopamine in frontal cortex, the frontal cortex dopamien is so SHORT that its almost like its just a short lived rush i cant become tolerant too since it doesnt last.

I get an exposure based tolerance, where like 10-20 mg isnt good enough quickyl and i must have atleast 30, but i never seem to need more than 30-40 in a short period of time for euphoria but it lasts so short and everyday the same exact euphoria exists.

Or is it that people with adhd when they take a med dont get as tolerant because you are getting the same or a bit more only than an Average or higher end of average spectrum persons frontal lobe dopamine equivalence.

Meaning: an adhders brain has the capacity to handle dopamine levels higher like a normal person, and the brain in itself is NOT a disorder of Neurological Reduction, as in the brain DOESNT have trouble MAKING dopamine if it theoretically had to; Instead adhd has to do with the brains maladaptaions to confused WHY it needs dopamine. So if all of our brains are made to respond to a primitve situation, its a mere accident that Non adhders are Stimulated by much of modern society due to overactive Interest magnets that pick up on all little details. Us adhd brains are Digging through the world at all times for ways to draw out Reward feelings.

Last edited: